The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2023, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8588 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help...Geylang Working Ladies as Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
I have a common friend who fell in love with a Thai sex worker who was in the trade because of family debt (the father owned people money because of failed business) and then continued working because the money is too good to be slogging away at a mediocre paying job back home.

He was lucky in a sense that the girl was from a good working class family and of good upbringing. So her parents were very grateful that my friend is willing to see beyond her preferred job and accepted her for what she is and gave their blessings.

After a few years of courtship, they got married in Thailand and he bought her back to SG. She then got a dependency pass and eventually converted to PR. However this was easily a decade ago. Standards for immigration have changed significantly since because of strict quotas that favor certain imports from specific countries and job pass type.

Anyways, the guy now is happily married and have 2 daughters. One if the very few success stories I got to know.
Thank you for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 02-09-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3054 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5805 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The worst situation is you maybe cuckold. If that is ok, then can go ahead…
Old 02-09-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
thanks alot all for the replies. I think it is rather hard to pass through MOM to grant her application to enter singapore again. Things might be different from the past. Only way is she gave birth in her own country while i continue to work here and send her money.
Try not to be separated in two countries after marriage.
Old 02-09-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Try not to be separated in two countries after marriage.
Agree, this is one problem that i am considering as well. Trust is built on daily basis and it is hard to maintain if both are far apart.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
not sure as there is no public evidence of it.

many years ago, I know one guy case where he married a NON OFFICIAL prostitute who are not registered with the working houses in Geylang. The girl got caught and ban for a few years but later came in married to a man.

The guy has to prove that he can take care of her and family but her record is a grey area and she still can apply for PR under the husband but is not as easy as a lady who has a good degree or good career elsewhere and can come over as a working migrant.

In a nutshell, the answer is yes if you want to marry WL BUT there are consequences to the actions for the family and is not as straight forward process.
1 of my "gf" got caught as freelance and was stranded here for close to 1 year. Lucky her found her white knight and ditch me due to back then im still unable to support her financially. Fast forward 2-3 year, they got married in Thai, and had children. The guy bring them back to Singapore even though the girl has history record.

Now happily married with 2 kid. Heard from her has many process and paperwork to submit though. Wonder have chance to up her again not lol.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

A friend of mine fell in love with a thai WL in GL during 2000s.
She even has a son in thailand while she was working in SG
After she left SG, he went to thailand to visit her every fortnight.
gave her monthly allowance to keep her off flesh trade. we were
sure he kena thai "gongtao" and even tried to convince him to see
a medium. he laughed it off and told us they will be married one day.
ever since then he been shuttling in and out and eventually we kinda
lost contact. After the covid travel, we started contacting and met up.
they are really married with 2 son. 1 step son and 1 son of his own.
Home is in bangkok now. he only comes back Singapore 1 week in
a month because he is still running his family business here.
Not advocating anything here tho.
Old 04-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
thanks alot all for the replies. I think it is rather hard to pass through MOM to grant her application to enter singapore again. Things might be different from the past. Only way is she gave birth in her own country while i continue to work here and send her money.
Pls keep us updated later bro, not just you that fell for WL ladies 😜
Old 04-09-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello all, recently know a working lady in geylang and we both fell in love with each other. Can I know what are the chances that she is able to return to Singapore again because i heard those working ladies in geylang have a travel ban from few years to lifetime in Singapore. Are there any successful stories ever happen that these ladies able to return to Singapore and settle down here genuinely for marriage?

Sorry bros but this is a genuine case so please do not flame or warn me about being gongtao etc. Please help if you ever heard of any success stories happen .

Thanks in advance!
This is not an immigration forum. Its a forum for Adult Discussion about Sex. Now if your WL friend is giving discount to the bros here on SBF, that's different. Otherwise, look in the right forum for the right answer............... hint its not this forum.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello all, recently know a working lady in geylang and we both fell in love with each other. Can I know what are the chances that she is able to return to Singapore again because i heard those working ladies in geylang have a travel ban from few years to lifetime in Singapore. Are there any successful stories ever happen that these ladies able to return to Singapore and settle down here genuinely for marriage?

Sorry bros but this is a genuine case so please do not flame or warn me about being gongtao etc. Please help if you ever heard of any success stories happen .

Thanks in advance!
Pls don't do it.
Old 06-09-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Help...Geylang Working Ladies as Wife

Forgive me. Tragic. I observed a neighbour. About 50 plus. His wife is VN not sure whether PR and new citizen. She worked as a beer girl. My neighbour into odd jobs.

He gave me an impression he forgive his young wife, in the event she work as FL. He felt not worthy of her because he cannot provide her $. We imagine his young wife said compare to other Singaporean men, he is low income cannot even paid fully for this second hand flat.

She is in this red dot to live good life, not to eat winds with her husband. We are sorry for him. He took it hard. My point. Do not marry a FL WL. Nothing good will come out.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13392 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This contradictory situation has led the government to find a workaround: Ho says that migrant women are allowed to be sex workers, and are given yellow cards and contracts with fixed terms that operate as a temporary reprieve from the law. 18 Once the term is up, these women have to leave Singapore, and face a travel ban that prevents them from entering the country again.

Yet these travel bans are not uniformly applied; it varies from one red light district to another. “For licensed brothels in Geylang, the workers are given two-year contracts, and when the contract is up, they will have a lifetime travel ban. But for the brothels around Desker Road, they are given six-month contracts which are renewable. And when it's up, they get a three-to-five-year travel ban. And when you are a freelance sex worker, working illegally, you get a three-year ban if you’re caught by the police. Then you can come back to Singapore after that,” said Ho in an interview for this feature.
Above taken from Aware

Quote:
Sex workers are also not permitted to marry Singapore citizens.
Above taken from https://www.insider.com/red-light-di...-for-example-5

Suggest googling Singapore yellow card for more info.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 10-09-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Forgive me. Tragic. I observed a neighbour. About 50 plus. His wife is VN not sure whether PR and new citizen. She worked as a beer girl. My neighbour into odd jobs.

He gave me an impression he forgive his young wife, in the event she work as FL. He felt not worthy of her because he cannot provide her $. We imagine his young wife said compare to other Singaporean men, he is low income cannot even paid fully for this second hand flat.

She is in this red dot to live good life, not to eat winds with her husband. We are sorry for him. He took it hard. My point. Do not marry a FL WL. Nothing good will come out.
Thanks for sharing but I think fault lies in 2 parties as well. On the guy side, if decided to marry a foreign wife, then make sure he can support himself + the foreign lady as well. I, too had heard stories similar as above but I think it is not the ladies totally at fault. If the guy is unable to support himself well, then why should he still plan on marriage and ruin the girl life?

On the other hand, the girl also have to make wise decision and if she choose to marry a guy which have lower average income, then she need to prepare to worry about the money next time.

When a foreign lady marry a rich guy with above average income, many would be saying that she marry for money but standing at the position of the girl, those are factors that provide assurance to her that she is able to rely her life on the guy totally in future. However, normally rich guys would not settle for an average-looking girl normally. Thus, the chances for an average looking girl marrying a rich guy is also quite low. I think it all comes to compatibility of all factors as well...
Old 10-09-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
This is not an immigration forum. Its a forum for Adult Discussion about Sex. Now if your WL friend is giving discount to the bros here on SBF, that's different. Otherwise, look in the right forum for the right answer............... hint its not this forum.
Thank you for your advice. Do you mind sharing the link for the right forum? I think it will benefit the future bros whom are in the same situation as me in future.
Old 10-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for your advice. Do you mind sharing the link for the right forum? I think it will benefit the future bros whom are in the same situation as me in future.
He goes around talking cock. Mad dogs only bark. They have no substance. Asking him to provide the right link is like asking a Ah Siao to give you 4D number to buy. That's why Singapore Pools have no betting outlet at IMH. Waste of intelligence

Why don't you try this link? Gives you an idea of you can get a LTVP after marriage. Proper govt website hor.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/reside/pre-ma...ass-assessment
Old 10-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
He goes around talking cock. Mad dogs only bark. They have no substance. Asking him to provide the right link is like asking a Ah Siao to give you 4D number to buy. That's why Singapore Pools have no betting outlet at IMH. Waste of intelligence

Why don't you try this link? Gives you an idea of you can get a LTVP after marriage. Proper govt website hor.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/reside/pre-ma...ass-assessment
Thanks alot bro. I will try. Oh okay, I will ask my friends here to zap him to negative score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Hi bro Angmolover, if you are here just to troll or to provoke someone, then maybe you can play on the other threads. No offense but in life, nobody is perfect and everyone needs help at certain point of time. I need help and advice and would genuinely appreciate for those sensible advices instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1