The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31003 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horny in Saigon

interesting story! camping here for more updates. thks for sharing.

31 003 28/5 masterbaker+5, 27/5 TedPoo+24, 25/5 Cerro Torre+17,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu,
Old 17-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soccerpicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro if happen to go Saigon can go look for you to have a drink?
Old 17-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

camp for more

looking for latest post:
sunhuan-con
gengheng
SimplyUnperfect

to up list:

Supervert
wittyman
reading
69sex
brunt
Kalv
Sexy_lion
plsfloodme
SureScore
Old 18-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Hi guys...
Interesting live show from my balcony.

"Wake up! Wake up!" my friend called to me. Kanina so tired want to sleep why wake me up.

"Nabei, si mi tai ji. Kanina wa ai koon la!" "Come to balcony now."
Ok, so i walk to the balcony and look. Chee bye. nothing to see what. "Downstairs, 21 floor. U see inside the room."

Wah STEAM! A SYT of abt 20 yrs old all naked and dancing in her room in front of mirror. Small A+ cup but nice nipples. A little baby fats on her tummy. And a big black forest down there. Most viet girls are bushy. They say it's bad luck to shave it all off.

Kanina, damn lucky to rent this apartment. have free strip show somemore. Next, the girl sat down on her bed in front of her laptop. Seems to be chatting with someone. Next we see her using her fingers to play with her nipples. Then she start giggling. Nabei, we should jump into her room from our balcony. So, that whole night we enjoyed the live show from our balcony.

The next time we see her in action again was an eye-opener for me.

TBC soon...
Old 18-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Some bros zap me because they dont believe my story.
Who cares what u believe?
I'm dont care abt points anyway. Doesn't affect my sexlife here.

Over here u can see upskirt, down-blouse everyday everywhere. Office girls can give u a ride on their motors and u rub yr prick on their butts. Nothing wrong with that.

There are joints that serve a cup of coffee with a girl to autoroam for 1 hour. Price 100,000vnd. (abt $7.20) Can't believe. Well, u dont know what u are missing out on.

Even in Cambodia u can get cheapo fuck for $5. Unbelieveable?? In singapore yes, but everywhere else, it's happening.
Old 19-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

It's was a sunday. No work so laze around at home.

"Oi... lai kua.." Friend call out to me again from the balcony.
This time i run out very fast. Maybe another strip show again.

Nabei. see nothing again. Friend said "Bua tau hu la" 2 girls actions. u so slow they roll to the corner of the bed liao." we go room to see have or not.

The view from the bedroom is a different angle. Can see the bed of the girl's room downstairs. Wah lau eh... 1 girl naked only wearing panties. the other girl on top of her and sucking on her neinei. 4 hands and 4 legs all over the place. Steam. !st time see live lesbian action. The naked girl is the friend of the girl staying in the room and is more beautiful. Girls' frenching action and squeezing her neinei suck her nipples. Looks like she gonna cum. She grabbing the head of the other girl very hard. "Woaaaaahhhhh...."

And then they stopped. Finished their session. Kanina, VN communist country also have such actions. And they dont close the curtains so we get to enjoy live shows. Shiok la.

Anyway, the girl downstairs follow a schedule. 6.45pm - 7pm she will have her bath and strip naked. Then she go for night class on her electric bicycle. 9.30pm she come back and have live strip show when she change to pajamas. Sometimes, she just sit naked in front of webcam and play with her neinei. Too bad no fingering of pussy or maybe we're not lucky to see that.

Some of my friends that come from kiasuland and stay at my house also enjoyed this free show. Damn... maybe i should charge some viewing fees.

Next up... Tiger girl story...
TBC...

Bros, enjoy the story. Dont bother abt the points.
Old 19-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerpicks View Post
hey bro if happen to go Saigon can go look for you to have a drink?
Well, u can drop me a msg. But i cant promise u i'll be able to meet with u. I move around alot. Sometimes in other provinces to visit customers.

If u need a viet guide for this places, I can ask a friend to bring u around. He can speak some english and have a motorbike. Just give him some pocket money(abt $10-$20 a day) and free beer. He has kang tao for bia om, local bars. girls without underwear sit with u.

Cheers.
Old 19-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soccerpicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No problem mate, can you pm me the Viet guide contact?
Old 21-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Tiger Girl Story>>>
In the earlier part of the story, met this Tiger Beer promoter at the "upskirt" coffeeshop. At the coffeeshop already touching her hands and rubbing my shoulders on her crotch. In Vn, usually u can get away with molest. In my limited vietnamese i tested the waters... ask her what time she off work and want to go out? guess what she answered... "Di phong or di hotel??"

wah lan eh... so direct... Kanina. i was caught by surprise. Anyway, i was busy that day so couldn't go out with her. But got her phone number. She's horny man...

Fast forward to the next day... was at this BBQ restaurant at CMT8 and decided to call the Tiger girl over. "Alo, em o dau? bay gio em lai CMT8 ok?"... She answered in vietnamese so i passed the phone to my friend to talk. "Ok, she said she'll be here in 30mins"

Nabei, already 45mins and still no sign of her. Fuck, put me aeroplane. Call her again and she said some cock bull story... coming in 30mins again. Kanina 30mins in VN is actually how long??? Ah... Fuck it la. dont bother abt her. After dinner, we decided to head to Seventeen Salon for some beer and live band music.

Wow... waitresses here are mouth-watering standard but the beer damn expensive. Luckily 1 for 1 before 9pm. Flirted with the waitresses and keep eating the free popcorn.

BBBzzzz... bbbzzzz my phone vibrated. Tiger Thuy appear on my phone. Kanina it's the Tiger girl. Answered and ask her to come over... 30mins... CCB... same answer again...

Will she finally show up after 30mins???

TBC...

Sorry abt this long-winded part with not much action... i just write what i recall.
Old 21-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

9.30pm. 3 1/2 hours after the time we fixed to meet, Tiger girl finally showed up smelling of alcohol. So, in VN 30 mins = 3 1/2 hours. After some chicken and duck talk, we left 17 salon. Had some dimsum at a nearby shop and TG dragged me onto her moto.

Aha... chance to poke her ass from behind. She said something abt going to her house and abt her sister needing the motor tomorrow morning. Dont make sense to me but WTF, i went with her.

Now this is one of the characteristics of VN girls. She stopped at a fruit stall and choose a whole bunch of fruits and guess who is the sucker that paid. Then headed to her house. She drop me off outside her house and mumbled something. Next she opened her gate, pushed the motor inside and locked the door, leaving me outside wondering WTF is happening??? CCB, kanna con by her or what? Make me a Cai Tao to pay the fruits and no benefits.

I was cursing her and walking out to the main road to catch a taxi home. That's when I heard footsteps and she appeared with a big bag. Ho say liao. Tonight confirm have a warm body beside.

<FAST FORWARD> Reached home. Everyone else already asleep. Pulled her into the bathroom for shower. This girl is unlike the other viets I upped. She strip off her clothes without me asking. Breasts looks delicious. nice edible nipples. But as usual, a big black forest below. Squeezed some soap and started roaming all over her body. Her breasts damn soft but the nipples super sensitive. My fingers went south into the forest and found a wet cave. OOOooooohhhh... Her stereo started to sound off. Stuck my middle finger and korek her G-spot. Suddenly she grabbed my bro and gave me a BBBJ there and then. Wah lan eh. this girl really wild. i held her head with both hands and shoved my big snake down her throat. Si bei song. Buay tahan.

Control la. turned off the water and pulled her out of the shower into my room. She jumped into bed and hide under the blanket. Nabei, pretending to be shy or what?? I climbed on top of her. Pulled off the blanket and attacked her nipples. Once my teeth clamped onto the nipples, she was in paradise. Dont know real or not? Suck her nipples only she so buay tahan and high. Spread her legs and was abt to enter the dark cave but she stopped me. "Keo, keo" What the fuck is "Keo??" Oh... she mean the rubber. Luckily my friend already told me he kept all those in the drawer.

I almost broke the drawer in my desperation. Covered up my big snake and went between her legs again. This time, no more obstacles. Poke into her tight wet hole in 1 stroke and she trembled. Alternate between fast strokes and some slow deep strokes. She moved her legs with my snake inside to a sideways scissors position. Wah damn shiok. Next i pulled her on top of me for her to ride my rod.

She positioned my snake into her wet cave and gave me a hell of a ride. She was really going wild and faster and faster. Siao liao... buay tahan liao...
i grabbed her body tight to me and exploded all my armies. Wow, that was 1 hell of a fuck.

Totally drained and collapsed on the bed.

So there we were, 2 naked bodies intertwined and fell asleep.
Old 26-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
specko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspecko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspecko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
I was cursing her and walking out to the main road to catch a taxi home. That's when I heard footsteps and she appeared with a big bag. Ho say liao. Tonight confirm have a warm body beside.

<FAST FORWARD> Reached home. Everyone else already asleep. Pulled her into the bathroom for shower. This girl is unlike the other viets I upped. She strip off her clothes without me asking.
Nice story but unlike you, i dun bring the con gais to my home. Why risk having the girl developing feelings for you and when you reject her, she know exactly where you live in? And what if you meet a good Vietnamese girl (not all Vietnamese girls are so freely available to do the deed with; in fact most girls who do it willingly are from rural areas and not from the city itself) and these girls come knocking on your door while you are having a romantic dinner at home with your ba xa?

I play safe: bring all fishes to cheap khach san for the dirty deed so that none of them will know where i live in and harass me for more money.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, waiting on more of your adventures in HCMC! , cheers bro ..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zhao_geng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Over here u can see upskirt, down-blouse everyday everywhere..
Bro, Are you sure what you said? Is VN is a better place than sg to bio zhao geng? I mean upskirt
Old 14-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, ur contact shld set up a tour agency specially for sbf members alr. sure got business.
Old 14-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ManageYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa, wtf . I wanna go veitnum liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1