The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Discreet Good Make-out places

Republic poly carpark / park there can try too.

Occasional security guards but most seem pretty blind

There's a toilet there thats deserted if you wan more privacy, bonked a few fb there before
Old 22-04-2009, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
xsgrantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
Republic poly carpark / park there can try too.

Occasional security guards but most seem pretty blind

There's a toilet there thats deserted if you wan more privacy, bonked a few fb there before
Which part of RP? And which toilet? You bonked in the toilet? At night not closed meh?
Old 22-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
larsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah, after so mani infos, i tink i got the idea le. but yday new paper spoke of a graveyard beast. haha... n i dun tink graveyard is a gd place oso lah. hahaha...
Another round of cheong session: Priceless.
Old 22-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Cronus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsap View Post
wah, after so mani infos, i tink i got the idea le. but yday new paper spoke of a graveyard beast. haha... n i dun tink graveyard is a gd place oso lah. hahaha...
True, always respect the dead.
Old 24-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sexyboy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are some places in tuas.. after midnight if u like to get it on in the open ..
Old 24-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY1209 View Post
[/B]

Brothers,

I have been searching for these places as well. But very difficiult to fine 1 that is 100% full prove. Either you are spotted by some bangala or like-minded bros.

Anyway, avoid army training area. Let me share a joke as to why i discourage making out near army training area.

I served in an Armour unit and our 'playground' used to be the area D and E areas. Some parts of these area were durain plantations and you can occassionly spot ah peks and 'yau gui' waiting for durian to drop!!!
Those days, you can sometimes drive in especially thru the track leading to scout camp.

Any way, it was one of those full troop exercise nearing our ROD. My company was the lead company as we were mount an attack before last light. It was drizzling heavily

Me, being in the lead section had to secure a track before the entire troops can pass. We did the SOP at the track but spoted a white car amonst the durain trees. While still behind the bushes, we used the bino and saw this couple F..ing in the car!!! All were excited and we passed the 2 bino between few of us. We could see their actions clearly, from BJ, sucking of the nipples etc....

Till OC from B company came over and f... us for taking too long to secure the crossing. One of my platoon mate told him that enemies are spotted in white vehicle, dont know how to clear!!!!!

When OC B saw what was happening, he lined up the other 2 companies behind us quickly, signalled all to follow him. This brave OC walked toward the car and stopped 5 m away. By then about 200 to 300 troops were around the car!!!!!

They were shocked and were dressing up. The guy winded down the window and shout at us: KNNN CCB etc. But the entire troops were booing him!

That incident boosted our morale and we completed the exercise with fly colours!

Imagine doing it near training area and all of a sudden, many men appear in full battle order, como uniform with faces painted camo colours, carrying their rifles, GPMG, anti tank weapon etc, surrounding your car.

Your didi sure retreat like a turtle head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, commanders and officials in mindef know what to do to boost the morale of the troops!!
Old 25-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Berry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is one nice hot spot in east coast. Driving range along east coast service road. Near Road safety park. Bonk there few times. This place is entirely dark at nite and no one will drive into the private carpark.
Old 27-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
larsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm, east coast. I went thr last fri 2 spot places but failed leh. but 1 part at the back end of the park, where the service road would lead u back 2 ECP. 2 further xplain it, it is the direction upstream, against the traffic flow. I tink thr is a school for sea sports or so de. the road thr seems rather deserted n empty. any1 been thr b4?
Another round of cheong session: Priceless.
Old 27-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahu View Post
Palmer Road carpark is quite discreet. Last time I did it with the girl lying on the bonnet of the car.
GOTCHA!!! i tot d last time u said u didnt do anything to d gal except driving her to Palmer Rd to see our petrol station???
Old 27-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilsins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried this dark lane leading towards Changi Village or Changi Air Base? I heard that it's quite dark and there are corners you can't even see a car parked there...
Old 30-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsins View Post
Anybody tried this dark lane leading towards Changi Village or Changi Air Base? I heard that it's quite dark and there are corners you can't even see a car parked there...
bro, believe it or not, tat place is very "dirty". better b careful.
Old 30-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
Dahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
GOTCHA!!! i tot d last time u said u didnt do anything to d gal except driving her to Palmer Rd to see our petrol station???
I think you are referring to the japanese gal I brought to Palmer Road to view the mosque and chinese temple. Your friend bro sekkin, paid for the seafood dinner and karaoke session but didnt get to bonk her. Do you seriously think I managed to bonk her?
Old 30-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
FARK CARE is Cool - loads of Potential

you wanted DISCREET yet you choosed to make out in a car at public places huh?

smart....
Old 01-05-2009, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried at punggol new estate carpark. Went to highest level of multi level carpark, see no car..so happy! Do for abt 10 mins while riding my guy, a car park 2 lots away fr ours. They din get out of car,saw gal lower head,maybe do bj. End up we drove off. Damn it! All mood gone
Old 01-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

If they there for same reason.. it would'nt matter right? :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1