The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tight or Loose Vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hygiene is damn important too.
yeah i agreed.. hygiene is very very important.. i may not be the cleanest person but i take effort to be groomed, washed with no foul smell at the important parts..i got very turned off by girls with smelly pussy, bad breath and unshaved armpits..
Old 24-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
interested in wat excuse u give when u cover urself huh?
sun too bright. haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
i got very turned off by girls with smelly pussy, bad breath and unshaved armpits..
I've had 1 memorable experience. Hairy nipples. (1 or 2 long strand on hair on each nipple, about 1 inch long) When I lick the nipple, there's something in my mouth. I thought it's nipple hair. When I took it out of my mouth, I realised it's the dead skin of the nipple! Yes, crusty nipple. Sibeh sian. Can see the skin drying up on the nipple. Wah... but tight pussy.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

the one just nice...too tight, will make u cum faster and she won't enjoy it too...unless is loose one, but she is using muscle strength to make u feel as if a tight one u r playing

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 24-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

ok, i think i am the odd ball out of all the bros here.

i actually prefer slightly loose vaginas.

i know that i am not long but i am definitely rather thick and for tight pussies, even if well lubed, it can be difficult for me to enter and to continue thrusting. Sometimes, it even hurts both parties.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

prefer tight, loose ones make me feel very inferior and low as I would always think mine is too small
Old 24-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Think alot of men wld choose tighter ones than the loose whole hand can go in ones... Lol
Old 24-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

is there any other way to lessen pain for a girl if she's too tight ?
use lots of ky, still no use.
switch to thinner cd also the same, maybe i should use okamoto crown ?
thought of giving her a paint but she's a FL, so don't want to take any risks.

Last edited by arsenal_84; 24-02-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 24-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
watchmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure what it is but one of my fbs I think she does her Kegel exercises quite a bit. I find that her vagina can wrap very cosily around my dick when I am inside her. The feeling is damn intense and I usually come very fast. Not tight but got "MUSCLE" lol
Old 24-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmen View Post
Not sure what it is but one of my fbs I think she does her Kegel exercises quite a bit. I find that her vagina can wrap very cosily around my dick when I am inside her. The feeling is damn intense and I usually come very fast. Not tight but got "MUSCLE" lol
I know someone who is a very keen yoga and pilate follower.. she is always training her kegel and butt muscles even when watching tv..

when i fuck her, her pussy was so tight that my dick actually feel sore after going 1 round with her.. definitely one of the best fb i know.. we dont really fuck all the time but it was always very intense when we fuck.
Old 24-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
hsbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
yeah i agreed.. hygiene is very very important.. i may not be the cleanest person but i take effort to be groomed, washed with no foul smell at the important parts..i got very turned off by girls with smelly pussy, bad breath and unshaved armpits..
Next time get a Virgin Stick to clean her up
Old 24-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Tightness of virginal is not as impt as how one uses it.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
is there any other way to lessen pain for a girl if she's too tight ? thought of giving her a paint but she's a FL, so don't want to take any risks.
Got this kind of fl ah? Your pm got explode or not? Surely a lot of people ask for her contacts from you.
Old 24-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
I had ....after a while as you get used to it, you won't come as fast anymore. Same as Pcc, sometimes you need to hold harder and harder to have feel. So for me, prefer it tight.
hold harder n harder...ya even pcc get "loose"after a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newborn View Post
pretty face and tight pussy will make me cum after 15 sloppy in and out,,hahahahha
not bad da...s/x i try control no use...jus come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connect View Post
I don't think there will be much preference for a loose vagina. Strange question to ask
rite even come fas i oso go for it; make up for the girl using other means, painting,ect as girls get high in many format not jus mssionary...

i use to hav a girl bcom loose n bcom quite frustrating cos cannot com....
Old 25-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Typhoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
is there any other way to lessen pain for a girl if she's too tight ?
use lots of ky, still no use.
switch to thinner cd also the same, maybe i should use okamoto crown ?
thought of giving her a paint but she's a FL, so don't want to take any risks.
Is she the same way with other clients or with you only ? I don't think it is a CD problem, the thickness is too small a factor to be significant.
Old 25-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21378 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbc View Post
lol...doesnt matter it is clean or dirty, big or small, tight or loose??
All pussies r dirty....imagine every month bleeds, pee
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1