The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: virgin intercourse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
The first time the guy also pain. I rmbr when I first did IT at my gf house. CCB. She cowgirl me but my cock damn pain when entering. Maybe still very young. About 15 nia. Cock foreskin cannot retract back fully as and when I wish. Nbcb. I almost left in tears but had to man up.
The last sentence is quite hilarious here's some uppers for you.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
utd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My fb was a virgin when i had sex with her. She was very tensed when I penetrated into her pussy. Asked her to relax and enjoy when I am stroking. The pussy tends to be tight when she is tensed up,makes my cock harder to penetrate.Her hymen was tore by my cock and can see blood.She said her pussy was sore and painful the next day but she thoroughly enjoyed her first time.The next fuck was more pleasant for her as she knew how to relax and enjoy my cock.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
letery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time always pain because u have to break the seal,
subsequent times become easier and less painful
Old 13-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
koocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It depends

had 2 virgins before.
the first one enjoyed her first time, albeit the pain.

the second was the harder . the first time i tried to penetrate caused a lot of pain as she tensed up. so we settled for 'breaking the seal'. she quite panic to see her blood. the second & later rounds were more pleasureable...

for guys...if they are circumsized & can maintain a hard-on, they are good to go.

if i were to advise anything, lube would be helpful. the suspense/anxiety may cause less vaginal lube which in turn cause pain
Old 14-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (Tightening)

Let the initial feeling come back again:
Old 15-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 23
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Once I had a first time with a virgin, she kicked me in reaction.
Old 16-01-2015, 05:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
TimothyCCH is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanytan View Post
for virgin, after how many intercourse will the girl enjoy sex?
i would say probably after the hymen is completely broken and heal up.. then not so pain.. Hygiene is a factor as well... (E.g. Sex after a complete bath with soap / scrub on a nice hotel bed always feel better / less pain than getting it rough in the public without washing the penis / vagina area because your sex organs are quite sensitive to bacteria actually, especially the vagina.)

So tips to having a good sex.

1. Clean yourself , best is to bathe and change to a clean bedsheet or got to a decent hotel if you are lazy to do it at home. Remember to brush / rinse your mouth!!!
2. Have loads of foreplay, bring your girl to a nice decent dinner, make her feel loved. Then the girl should give a good blow job but not too fast, just sensual enough to make the cock hard enough for sex.
3. Avoid handjobs / fingering if possible as they introduce bacteria to your private parts.. Instead, do 69 or take turns to help each other oral.. More sensual and your saliva help to lubricate your parts as well. That's why it's important to rinse your mouth!!!
4. Set the room temperature to around 22 - 25. Too warm and you will start sweating, and trust me you will hate to sweat during sex because it drips to your partner and it's pretty gross. Too cold and both of you will be shivering.
5. Get sex toys / cosplay to increase the kinky-ness so you will forget about the "pain" or act of sex as you will think of it more like a game instead and feel more relax.
6. During penetration, guys, please TAKE YOUR TIME. she is your gf/wife not FL so no need rush. Just go in and out slowly.. ride it with passion not speed. Take the time to savour her vagina walls while you are doing it. Always ASK for her feedback whether it's pain, or nice or anything.
7. Once you can see that she is visually horny, go faster. It's good to train your pushup so you can last longer during missionary without lying on her body and add extra pressure to her. Otherwise, if you are the plump type, get her to ride you instead. For girls, if you are riding the guy, try squatting if you are doing it the first few times, so it is easier to move up. get the guy to support you by holding on to your ass and he can help you move up and down. doing squats help you lose weight too.

Hope my tips will help you in your future sex!
Old 16-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
boh88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think it depends on the guy.

i know most guys who just wanna put in then thats it.

So maybe if your guy is so, then forget it.

u gonna hurt like hell.
Old 16-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

I've had my experience with virgins before but I did not have to go through the virgin mess. One claimed that her hymen was torn while riding a bicycle and the other one claimed that she devirginized herself by using her finger.

Today, I do not up virgins anymore due to the following reasons:

1. Don't want to take the bloody mess.

2. Girl being in pain makes me feel more like a medical doctor than her sex partner.

3. Don't want to carry the responsibility of being the first guy who fucked her.

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 16-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: virgin intercourse

Totally agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
I've had my experience with virgins before but I did not have to go through the virgin mess. One claimed that her hymen was torn while riding a bicycle and the other one claimed that she devirginized herself by using her finger.

Today, I do not up virgins anymore due to the following reasons:

1. Don't want to take the bloody mess.

2. Girl being in pain makes me feel more like a medical doctor than her sex partner.

3. Don't want to carry the responsibility of being the first guy who fucked her.

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 16-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rightly said.

Girls will always remember the first guy that popped her cherry.

No matter how many other guys after her, that one person will always be fondly remembered. So do yourselves a favour and make her enjoy it memorably, and not being a persistent nightmare of a piece of tissue trying to be torn up.
Old 17-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Never fucked a virgin before in my life

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 17-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sadhubs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As many bros here commented, it differs from person to person. I think having a lubricant will be helpful. Relax yourself and have a lot of foreplay to lubricate yourself. Let him tease you a lot. Would be great if he can make you cum once before attempting to enter as your body is wanting/needing sex, and well lubricated after cumming.

Hope this helps.
Old 20-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Popped a nice rosy red cherry on V Day. Virgin coconut or olive oil helps to slide it all in.

Shot everything inside. Job well done and waited for morning seconds.
Old 24-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Jannygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanytan View Post
for virgin, after how many intercourse will the girl enjoy sex?
My first bf and me were virgin and didn't feel anything cos he was not hard enough and I was too dry. In the end he masturbate and only cum a little bit although he was too horny and wanted to do it to me in the park.

Second time he took me to his house backyard and took off all my clothes and did it to me on the floor, then went to smoke a cigarette while I was naked sitting down on the floor, holding my legs to my chest. I think girl got to be aroused enough, then got feeling inside. Otherwise it is just the guy enjoying himself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1