The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of
Re: SYT gal commented men penis are the dirtiest

WTF worse shit I ever heard. How can she even be offering these extra services with such fucked up attitude?
Old 23-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

State the shop name bro ! Need to avoid at all cost !!
Old 23-10-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 15
bodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud ofbodhottie_15 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: SYT gal commented men penis are the dirtiest

to be fair, i can understand why she made the statement but it showed no EQ on her part n kills the mood then. she shld understand that 5-15mins of work for 50 bucks is damn good $$ as compared to other jobs.

if we imagine that she can get only 3 customers per day, she literally earns approx 3.6k per month for a 6 day workweek w/o doing much.

just my 5cents point of view
Old 23-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Oktbestfriend is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuni275 View Post
macham HJ with CD but CD on her hands. . LMAO
this is funny man. u the man.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
This is a typical arrogant SYT - with very LOW EQ + very LOW IQ 👎

Best to try MILFs 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhottie_15 View Post
to be fair, i can understand why she made the statement but it showed no EQ on her part n kills the mood then. she shld understand that 5-15mins of work for 50 bucks is damn good $$ as compared to other jobs.

if we imagine that she can get only 3 customers per day, she literally earns approx 3.6k per month for a 6 day workweek w/o doing much.

just my 5cents point of view
Old 25-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wintrixxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for your experience bro..and sorry i laughed when i read the rubber glove part
Old 25-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Hilariously AGREED this is the THREAD OF THE DAY
upp TS gao gao siew siew.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Gosh... LOLz... You must have a mind of steel in order to cum in that situation. Kudos to you! Up you!
Old 25-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Only men has penis.....and if we are the dirtest....what others did she tried....dogs, cows, pigs.... ?
Old 28-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twohands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy to have ML wear a glove if she is going to put a nice oily finger up my ass - especially if she has long finger nails !!!!!
Old 29-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Good one - the ONLY location where glove comes handy.... 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twohands View Post
Happy to have ML wear a glove if she is going to put a nice oily finger up my ass - especially if she has long finger nails !!!!!
Old 25-11-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 72
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread datuk 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukvincent View Post
Walk around Furama Hotel & u will find this BEAUTY SHOP WITH BLUE SIGNBOARD on the third floor.

Attracted to a syt gen by the name Stella working part time there. Open the door & walk in ask whether any massage. Yes she did massage at $35 for 30min. Pay & enter into 1 of the cubicle. SOP. After a short while of piano massage gal ask a GQ. She only do hj @ $50 so ok. She put on a disposable rubber glove while hj me. Feeling uncomfortable I ask her remove the glove but she say no. She commented that GUYS PENIS ARE THE DIRTIEST SO MUST WEAR GLOVES DO HJ.

Wtf. I shoot her straight into her chee bi fucking face by telling her she should not be in this line in the 1st place. $$ also dirty. After exploded just pay her $50 & ask her fuck off. She ask me for extra tips of another $30 saying that I take too long to explode. And tell me she's a student here studying part time in business & in need of $$. I tell her there's no easy $$ in life. If she want earn more $$$ she must be willingly to sell her body.

Avoid this joint. She looks attractive but service poor. Can only do hj with glove on hand. No auto roam.
Old 30-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For a lot of bros this area was a lot of fun. Unfortunately it was a long long long time ago.
Old 30-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

BEST POST of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twohands View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1