The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!
Re: messed up sex stories/ experiences

Errrr ....

Really weird and very disturbing ... Worms lehh ... how in the world ??

Plus the ass bleeding part, I think u ruptured her ass and she probably need to go hospital to fix it up ...
Old 01-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

remembered 2 years ago, met a friend for dinner and sex.

We have a few drinks and booked a hotel room. We had sex and had wine before we went sleep.

Woke up next afternoon, found the bed sheet to be very wet.

I thought I had peed on the bed.

Turns out my friend had ride me the next morning when I was sleeping, when i ask her what happened. She says she was honry and kept waking me up to bonked her. I couldnt wake up!!!

She said she squirt while riding me, and did me twice raw. She is divorced and had no sex for a while. May be that explains it for the excuse.

I asked her that did i realy had a hard on when she rode me? she says yes !!! I am still puzzled even till today, did i really ?

I suspect that she masterbated and went the bed.

After the whole sexxion she didnt want to have sex with me anymore cos I told her she should have put on a condom for safe sex and avoid conception.
I think she may have other sex partners too and also what if she got pregnant.

Dun ask me for her no. we have lost contact.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
shocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this isn't my story again (sorry), nor is it really fucked up like my previous ones, but its a an ok story still.

friend of mine was at some bar a few years ago, a little drunk but not really drunk, dancing with a girl who seemed nice, funny etc. they were hanging out and so on, and he ended up back at her house, thinking it was just a random thing and that he'd leave in the morning and so be it. anyways they're in her house and he's in the kitchen which looks across a hallway into her room. as he's getting himself water, he sees her lighting candles around her room and incense and he starts freaking out thinking that she's suddenly decided he's the one, or she's some hippy freak or that they're going to make soft passionate love.

he goes into the room, with his phone in his hand ready to tell her that he just got a msg from a mate and needs to leave to find him etc. and she looks at him says "ready" and then punches him in the face. he's confused and she grabs him and pushes him onto the bed. this leads to the roughest sex he'd ever had. bruises, a cut on his head, etc. and it continued til the sun came up. ended up spraining his ankle or something through it. had to ring in to work sick.

they ended up in a relationship for 2+ years.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Hungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocky View Post
and she looks at him says "ready" and then punches him in the face. he's confused and she grabs him and pushes him onto the bed. this leads to the roughest sex he'd ever had. bruises, a cut on his head, etc. and it continued til the sun came up. ended up spraining his ankle or something through it.

they ended up in a relationship for 2+ years.
i found this story very funny rather than mess up.....
Old 02-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Mr.sarawak is Cool - loads of Potential

this is one of my story few year back...sorry if my english is not good.
few year ago i n my gf like to take ecstascy ...so everytime after the effect we have sex...some one nite as usual...i put on my condom n push in her pussy.....i would say force it in w/o lubricate.....i feel some thing wrong so i light up the light n pull out my dick ...i saw a lot of blood...i ask my gf is she period came...she say no......u know wat...our penis got a vein that attach to the skin just snaped.....it coz me 2 month to heal n w/o sex...painful...so my advice to all brother here... fore play before u put in...safer.hahaha
Old 02-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

:O bro! that must have hurt! ouch!

lol. my turn to share.

I think everyone knows how to play muscial chair right? 10 people, 9 chairs, the person with no seat when the music stops has to forefit.

So happened that the music suddenly stops, the guys and girls will scramble for a seat. (lol, remind me of mrt) so this guy, got a seat alr. But he had a hard on. So the girl also wanted to seat. The guy sat down alr, the girl didn't see the guy so she sat too. Immediately after she sat on him, she stood up, with an 'ouch!'. lol. she kena poked by the erected guy.

the guy face turned red
Old 07-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jlanjut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ups for more messed up sex experience..!!
Old 08-01-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

Wtf.. 2008 thread... Haahahha... Nice stories thou.
Old 08-01-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well 21st century got more kao stories... this happened when i moved into a new apartment and i was single and ready to find some one night stands, so my friend sent me a link sugarbook.com and not gonna lie, a lot of hot chicks so i pm one and her name was cindy. we met up and we went for some drinks and decided to head back to my place. After we did everything she was like "oh when are you gonna meet my parents and when should we get married" the best part is she has a 3 year old son!!!
Old 08-01-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post
:O bro! that must have hurt! ouch!

lol. my turn to share.

I think everyone knows how to play muscial chair right? 10 people, 9 chairs, the person with no seat when the music stops has to forefit.

So happened that the music suddenly stops, the guys and girls will scramble for a seat. (lol, remind me of mrt) so this guy, got a seat alr. But he had a hard on. So the girl also wanted to seat. The guy sat down alr, the girl didn't see the guy so she sat too. Immediately after she sat on him, she stood up, with an 'ouch!'. lol. she kena poked by the erected guy.

the guy face turned red
hahahaha i cant imagine how awkward it will be
Old 08-01-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungary Fighter View Post
i found this story very funny rather than mess up.....
yes agreed bro hahaha
Old 08-01-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

lets bring this thread back to life 2021
Old 08-01-2021, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
Wtf.. 2008 thread... Haahahha... Nice stories thou.
yes bro hahahah
Old 08-01-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
TouchlineClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The musical chair one damn funny lol
Old 08-01-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Mine was I had this girl (S) who fought with her friend (A) because her friend A says I'm married and it was wrong to be having sex with me.

So ended up they had huge fight and then S broke off the friendship. This made A very sad because A is a dead beat friend and she always ask for money from S.

So she texted me and asked how she can convince S to be her friend again and asked for my help. I knew she didn't like me so I replied the only way I'm going to help her is if she fucks me in front of S. And S actually said that's a fair punishment for A.

The day came and A was like very reluctant and said she was having menses which I told her no problem cuz I still fuck when any girl with menses (and creampie them if it's raw so they won't be pregnant).

But turned out it wasn't true. She wasn't having menses so I started to pump her hard and half way I said to make it better I'll do anal.

So at this time S was also really turned on and she was fingering herself while watching me fuck A and when I started the anal, A was screaming like hell saying it was painful etc and that got me even more excited but right at the end when I came and pulled out, shit just flowed out of her ass and that point a lot of liquid shit came out and I jumped off the bed, but S seeing the shit, was like halfway Cumming but ended up she ran to the toilet and puked from the smell.

We had to roll up the sheets and ask room service to come take it away and give us new sheets.

After that A hated me more but S and her are friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1