The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HongKong LKF and Me

I was walking around LKF and came across this pub anyway to try out.
Sat down with a beer and feel kinda sian cause was waiting for a friend to arrive. Took that glass of beer, walked out of the street and hang around

Yes.. in LKF, you can take ur glass and walked out... so as u must bring the empty cup back la...

Walking and people just dance on the streets. Seeing a few local girls standing by the roadside along, i decided to take a first move.

The lady is called Juliet. She is a post graduate student in the HK uni. She was waiting for her friend and we started chatting in english, cause i dun dare to use my vague canto language. I am more versed in Hokkien then.

To my surprise, our conversation went on to talk about LKF and also things that i have not seen before. Juliet mentioned about how local girls always love to take opportunity to hunt down future "partners" around LFK . Not because of money but also ego.

So that they can booast around saying that ," oh i met this ang moh guy and he's super good.."... some sort of stuffs.

I went on to ask her if she is interested in knowing a singaporean guy and Juliet said why not?.. She thinks that sg guys are slightly different from HK guys cause of our attitude. I took her comments with a pinch of salt.

Next, she asked about my programme for the night. Told her i am waiting for my friend. Juliet mentioned that she is also waiting for friends to hang out but doubt they can make it. Asked me which hotel i stayed.

She next asked me whether is it ok for her to take a look at my hotel room.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefreak View Post
I She next asked me whether is it ok for her to take a look at my hotel room.
Like that ahh.....
Old 05-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hey bro... the place u mentioned.. i went there before... i chatted up with a few HK local girls and i feel that they are fake in the sense that... they act friendly... no offence...

my fun with them is at the pub near the LKF road bend
How is the spending in LKF like? Is the gals there that easy to score?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was walking around LKF and came across this pub anyway to try out.
Sat down with a beer and feel kinda sian cause was waiting for a friend to arrive. Took that glass of beer, walked out of the street and hang around

Yes.. in LKF, you can take ur glass and walked out... so as u must bring the empty cup back la...

Walking and people just dance on the streets. Seeing a few local girls standing by the roadside along, i decided to take a first move.

The lady is called Juliet. She is a post graduate student in the HK uni. She was waiting for her friend and we started chatting in english, cause i dun dare to use my vague canto language. I am more versed in Hokkien then.

To my surprise, our conversation went on to talk about LKF and also things that i have not seen before. Juliet mentioned about how local girls always love to take opportunity to hunt down future "partners" around LFK . Not because of money but also ego.

So that they can booast around saying that ," oh i met this ang moh guy and he's super good.."... some sort of stuffs.

I went on to ask her if she is interested in knowing a singaporean guy and Juliet said why not?.. She thinks that sg guys are slightly different from HK guys cause of our attitude. I took her comments with a pinch of salt.

Next, she asked about my programme for the night. Told her i am waiting for my friend. Juliet mentioned that she is also waiting for friends to hang out but doubt they can make it. Asked me which hotel i stayed.

She next asked me whether is it ok for her to take a look at my hotel room.
Braddah story sounds like fiction or figment of imagination or she was a pro? Braddah how much did you pay?
Old 06-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: HongKong LKF and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
Drinks are quite ex, but a lot of variety. I remember some office gal i was kaoing offered me some boiled red wine, tasted like cough syrup.

Most of the gals are out for a fun night out, you get the usual variety of pros, stuck up snobs, and some genuinely nice gals who are into ONS. Got one gal took me back this apartment she shared with 2 other gals, I could already hear all the moanings and bed creaking coming from their rooms the moment I stepped in.

Who Shags Wins
Old 06-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah story sounds like fiction or figment of imagination or she was a pro? Braddah how much did you pay?
He paid the usual high class hotel rates & expensive meals just like u did your maid la. Does that made her a pros?
Why you're jealous of TS for producing good content (be it fiction or not) while you're being ignored with your miserable trolling attempt on similar subject here? How pathetic

More meaingful than typing "10chars" Camp!

Last edited by goodpartner; 06-11-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
He paid the usual high class hotel rates & expensive meals just like u did your maid la. Does that made her a pros?
Why you're jealous of TS for producing good content (be it fiction or not) while you're being ignored with your miserable trolling attempt on similar subject here? How pathetic

More meaingful than typing "10chars" Camp!
Sorry that such a conflict happens... yes i am damn proud to say that My content is good and good enough to be beyond imagination.. haha...
Old 07-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

And i know that some brothers reading my posts will feel skeptical about the content.

First to clarify, ... yes its just that simple. Juliet requested that she wanna see my hotel room cause i was staying at Hyatt Regency at Shatin area and being a five star hotel, she is curious. haha

Moreover, girls at HongKong LKF are not too easy to hook up either. They can be very smart and tricky. You just need to "target" the suitable ones.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
Spending drinks over there is almost the same amt u will expect in LKF. The girls there are, like i said earlier, not too easy to score. Some are fakes, trying to get friendly to u and ask u to buy them drinks
Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Like that ahh.....
And yes, as simple as that...
Old 07-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And i know that some brothers reading my posts will feel skeptical about the content. ...
Bro, you can actually ignore REG's post ya know.
He always doubt other member's here stories because he can only engaged low class maids.
As the saying goes, when someone cant eat the grapes, he will complain that that grape is sour

As for me, i never bother whether anyone is telling the truth or fiction story here because it wont change my life, im here because i want to make sure my little bro is still working (erection la ) reading sexciting stories
Old 07-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

My story continues...

We took a cab together back to my hotel area. Along the way, i discovered that she is living with seven members in her family, all tighted squeezed in a 3 room size flat. HK living density is very high and one may expect at least 3 members staying in a small room, smaller than a current bedroom size in SengKang. Thats the reason why she always like ti stay outdoor all night cause there is no space for her to have privacy.

She do not sounded sad. Instead, she took it very optimistic.

As the taxi drove past dark streets and quiet roads, her hands grabbed my arm and lean towards my side. We start to cuddle at the back of the cab and i was like, "ho sei...!" I test water a bit liao

My hands starts to reach her thighs and she did not reject my motion. Slowly slide inwards towards her upper thigh. She let out a slight moan and i think she is a bit stunned but excited.

" Why... ?... " She asked

" Nothing... sorry if you dun like it.." I replied

" No its ok... in fact, you can do that to me all night long..."

Wau.. easy catch !... i must be striking jackpot. Is it that simple?.. i thought to myself. Whether is she fake or not, i dun care.

Our taxi reached my hotel area and we both walked up to my room.. Once entered, she took her shoes off and sat on the crouch. Looking relaxed, she say about the comfort of the room.

I asked that if its ok for me to change out my clothings and take a quick bath. She say ok and she waited outside. Took off my clothings and turn on the hot tap for a bath. While soaping myself, a slight tap on the bathroom door and the sliding door slide open. Damn during my stay these few days, i am used to not locking the door as i have the room for myself.

She walked in the bathroom..... standing there... with her... wearing.....

NOTHING.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry that such a conflict happens... yes i am damn proud to say that My content is good and good enough to be beyond imagination.. haha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
...she was a pro? Braddah how much did you pay?
Yeah, you should just answer his question with a big YES on whether she's a pro, but also adding that you did NOT pay her money, but only paid her in kind (in the form of free hotel use & meals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Interpretation
"prostitution" means the act of a female offering her body for sexual penetration for hire, whether in money or in kind;
Then he'll STFU knowing that he has been fucking a high-class prostitue all the while.

Pls carry on....
Old 07-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You experience at LKF very diff from mine. Brought an Ang Moh gal there on Friday nite. Tell her that it will feel just like home. She didn't gt what I meant but when we reached. Place was packed with ang Moh.

That time was not long after 911. I made the remarked that just dropping a grenade here, you would easily wiped out the 80% of the Ang Moh in HK.

That kinda spook her and we went back to my hotel for drinks & cigar instead. We had wine and she smoked my cigar...no smoking room.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion, HK LFK is diff from SG clubbing scene.

Firstly, there are more variety in HK. As one bro pointed out, there r pros, snobs, white, yellow, OLs, students etc...Point is - if u r interested, just ask and be surprised.

Secondly, Chinese/white girls are in short supply in relation to demand in Singapore due to geographical location. In HK, supply of Chinese-looking girls (bearing in mind the proximity to & expats from China, Taiwan, Korea & Japan) outstripped Singapore & it's neighbouring countries. There r also more white girls in HK. Hence, girls r generally more competitive & aggressive when looking for men in HK.

Lastly, HK generally attracts single expats whilst Singapore attracts expat families. This makes clubbing scene more vibrant in HK.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1