The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Curious 24m here asking curious questions

not all chicks like big dicks
if dick is too big can cause painful sex
whether dick is big or small,most important this dick must rise to the occasion when time cums for it to 'do its work'

most sensitive parts of a woman's body is outside and around the love hole, not deep inside, so even if the dick is long and fat, if you thrust deeper or harder right inside will not help much to make the chick steam

stop worrying about your dick size and start to love your dick whether it is big or small

if you keep worrying about this, how can you enjoy sex for the rest of your life?!
Old 27-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jesgirl is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys, next time if a lady said your dick is small ask her whether she has big hole that needs a big dick. She will said "no lah, ofcos not" works all the time.
Old 27-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
smallcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
not all chicks like big dicks
if dick is too big can cause painful sex
whether dick is big or small,most important this dick must rise to the occasion when time cums for it to 'do its work'

most sensitive parts of a woman's body is outside and around the love hole, not deep inside, so even if the dick is long and fat, if you thrust deeper or harder right inside will not help much to make the chick steam

stop worrying about your dick size and start to love your dick whether it is big or small

if you keep worrying about this, how can you enjoy sex for the rest of your life?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesgirl View Post
Guys, next time if a lady said your dick is small ask her whether she has big hole that needs a big dick. She will said "no lah, ofcos not" works all the time.

ok understand now...I will stop worrying my cute little unique dick now..and love it..
Old 27-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallcock View Post
As we know some boys or men like big breast girls or women...but for me I like small breast or let's say medium ones...so here is my question
This is called Love at 1st sight

Quote:
first question:For gals or women, do u like small, medium or big or huge dick?
second question: For gals or women, if u have a bf for years and suddenly u found out tat he has a small dick, will u accept or reject him?
third question:For gals or women, will u just fall in love with a guy tat has big dick?
This type is called Love at Inside

A girl will love you for what you are. Don't worry to much and don't wait too long to have sex (your 2nd questions like lotsof time wasting) as nowadays relationships are like Instant Noddle, it is better to Fast to cook cos it's Good to eat

Late Deng Xiaoping words of wisdom: Do not care if it is a black cat or a white cat, as long as it can catch the rat, it is a good cat, so do your utmost to sexisfy your cai and keep her happy. You be fine!
Old 27-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hahah... thats a good one!! .. but end of the day, if she already has that mentality of needing a big dick, a small one will not "fulfill" her...

so while it may work for the first screw, probably the guy will not get a return screw...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 27-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
HardyNorman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Just off the lights when u do it, so u won't see your girl have a dick and she won't see your size of the dick. Once its overs, make sure u have your clothes ready and wear your shorts in 5 seconds. Your girl will probably wear just as fast.
Old 27-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
hahah... thats a good one!! .. but end of the day, if she already has that mentality of needing a big dick, a small one will not "fulfill" her...

so while it may work for the first screw, probably the guy will not get a return screw...
TS, can also tell her, small is in-born but you have great lungs and can also shout into the hole for an echoing effect since she has big hole.
Hello...helloo....hellooo....helloooo...hellooooo. ............................
Old 27-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
This is called Love at 1st sight

This type is called Love at Inside

A girl will love you for what you are. Don't worry to much and don't wait too long to have sex (your 2nd questions like lotsof time wasting) as nowadays relationships are like Instant Noddle, it is better to Fast to cook cos it's Good to eat

Late Deng Xiaoping words of wisdom: Do not care if it is a black cat or a white cat, as long as it can catch the rat, it is a good cat, so do your utmost to sexisfy your cai and keep her happy. You be fine!
I don't have cai now...but sure will find one soon...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardyNorman View Post
Just off the lights when u do it, so u won't see your girl have a dick and she won't see your size of the dick. Once its overs, make sure u have your clothes ready and wear your shorts in 5 seconds. Your girl will probably wear just as fast.
off the lights no feeling liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
TS, can also tell her, small is in-born but you have great lungs and can also shout into the hole for an echoing effect since she has big hole.
Hello...helloo....hellooo....helloooo...hellooooo. ............................
haha tat's good...
Old 27-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

off the lights no feeling liao...
so if lin chi ling tie you up and blind fold you , you also no feeling?

ir the above is true, your problem is not just small cock I think. I think its lacking in all sorts of male developmental hormones
Old 27-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
so if lin chi ling tie you up and blind fold you , you also no feeling?

ir the above is true, your problem is not just small cock I think. I think its lacking in all sorts of male developmental hormones
gt feeling is gt la...but not as much as see-ing my gal clearly la...all i can do is just imagine lor...
Old 27-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jesgirl is Cool - loads of Potential

Firm small breasts is better then big sagging breasts, small hard cock is better then thick, long soft cock. Go figure out
Old 28-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Firm small breasts is better then big sagging breasts, small hard cock is better then thick, long soft cock. Go figure out
ya agreed !
Old 28-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

I have to agree that how much a girl loves you correspond with how easy they have an orgasm or how good they feel when they make love with you. Just to share my recent for flings.

Girl A: Loves me a lot (8/10), I can make her cum just using my finger.

Girl B: Loves me on average (6/10) Virgin, do it just for the sake if satisfying me. Only orgasm when I use my tongue on her.

Girl C: Loves me on a scale of 4 or 5 out of 10. I never ever managed to make her cum, not with my finger, my tongue or even my dick

Girl D: Loves me at least a 8 or 9 out of 10. The moment we lock lips, we were like 2 crazy animals raping each other. I could make her have an orgasm less than 5 minutes and she would have multiple orgasm with me. She did not knew what an orgasm was despite being married for 5 years. But of course her marriage was a loveless one.
Old 28-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

Oh I see.....so where do u learn all the sex skills from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
I have to agree that how much a girl loves you correspond with how easy they have an orgasm or how good they feel when they make love with you. Just to share my recent for flings.

Girl A: Loves me a lot (8/10), I can make her cum just using my finger.

Girl B: Loves me on average (6/10) Virgin, do it just for the sake if satisfying me. Only orgasm when I use my tongue on her.

Girl C: Loves me on a scale of 4 or 5 out of 10. I never ever managed to make her cum, not with my finger, my tongue or even my dick

Girl D: Loves me at least a 8 or 9 out of 10. The moment we lock lips, we were like 2 crazy animals raping each other. I could make her have an orgasm less than 5 minutes and she would have multiple orgasm with me. She did not knew what an orgasm was despite being married for 5 years. But of course her marriage was a loveless one.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh I see.....so where do u learn all the sex skills from?
本能,human instinct. It came naturally to me. I had my first gf at 14, first fingering, petting at 15, first oral, fuck at 17 and I have never look back. Even though I'm married, but I still fuck at least 10 different girls a year and they are not chickens. It helps that I'm doing sales and meets with a lot if people and I know how to talk what they wants to hear

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1