The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all
Re: 18yrold first time in gl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Just a piece of advise. Before you go Geylang make sure you have a good budget and you really can afford this stuff after disposing your income with more important things in life. Once you tasted it, youll always wanted more. It will start with once a month, then it becomes once a week until you didnt notice youre going more than you could ever know. This might not be the case for everybody and you might be able to control it. But this is the worst that you could ever get.
Total agreed. It is addictive. I started the game quite late in life when I accidentally stumbled upon petain while looking for open air parking near city sq mall (bo bian cause city sq mall parking entrance very tight). So I was cutting through this alley which was surprisingly crowded with men going in and out of houses and wondering aimlessly. Curiosity took over and I step into one of the houses (house 7 for those who have visited the place in the past) and my... I was surprised to find little rooms with ladies in sleep wear calling out to you. I visited a few more houses and left as I have an appointment in city sq mall. After that encounter, I was so tempted with the offering that was back the very next day and that was my virgin commercial play. At the begining the visits were more impromptu, ie. If i happen to be around the area and slowly became weekly and later multi times a week as the price range was still manageable. After sometime got tired of these Malaysian ladies and want to try younger meat so ventured into Geylang only to discover the Thai market is almost the same price plan as petain and with better environment, so farewell petain and hello geylang. From thai move to PRC as well as those street hailing ones...ah the golden years of Geyland. In between got introduced to Sammyboy and got to try out more varieties of services, eg. Spa/condo/hotel. Although I do budget for these activities but small head always win, so frequency increase and type of experience changes, the total expenses do add up and before you know it, i was spending about 1K to 1.5k a month. So my advise to 18year olds, this is the time to focus on your education or acquire a skill set. Once you start, it will be difficult to stop.
Old 31-05-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Total agreed. It is addictive. I started the game quite late in life when I accidentally stumbled upon petain while looking for open air parking near city sq mall (bo bian cause city sq mall parking entrance very tight). So I was cutting through this alley which was surprisingly crowded with men going in and out of houses and wondering aimlessly. Curiosity took over and I step into one of the houses (house 7 for those who have visited the place in the past) and my... I was surprised to find little rooms with ladies in sleep wear calling out to you. I visited a few more houses and left as I have an appointment in city sq mall. After that encounter, I was so tempted with the offering that was back the very next day and that was my virgin commercial play. At the begining the visits were more impromptu, ie. If i happen to be around the area and slowly became weekly and later multi times a week as the price range was still manageable. After sometime got tired of these Malaysian ladies and want to try younger meat so ventured into Geylang only to discover the Thai market is almost the same price plan as petain and with better environment, so farewell petain and hello geylang. From thai move to PRC as well as those street hailing ones...ah the golden years of Geyland. In between got introduced to Sammyboy and got to try out more varieties of services, eg. Spa/condo/hotel. Although I do budget for these activities but small head always win, so frequency increase and type of experience changes, the total expenses do add up and before you know it, i was spending about 1K to 1.5k a month. So my advise to 18year olds, this is the time to focus on your education or acquire a skill set. Once you start, it will be difficult to stop.
Fully support the knowledgeable bro in his advice. You 18yr old are young, work on your game. Bonk real gals of your own age. Make it shiok for yourself and for them. Learn how to talk to them, up skill yourself. You have youth only once and the rest of your life to waste in GL.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-05-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree on both bros above. 18 year old is not a year to become super horny with GL women. Focus on studies, career and falling in love with real girl having real feelings.
Old 31-05-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a troll… don’t feed it
Old 31-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It might be but hes not the only 18-23 yr old having the same thoughts so our advises might help them. The red light district is so accessible to these guys and getting into it is a bottomless pit. Im also thinking the same when I was the same age before but in my country its not that easy or I must say, illegal.
Old 02-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just wasted 10 seconds of my life coming into this thread thinking an 18 yo SYT has landed into Geylang.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't waste your money, boy.
It's additive.
My recommendation :
Try to find a girlfriend!