The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
explossy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No sex drive after heavy exercise

need to rest bro
Old 18-08-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually it’s quite the opposite for me. There was this time when my gf n I just finished a gym session which included some light sparring with the trainer. We went home straight after the session coz we were rushing to go for a dinner appt so we decided we will go home quickly to shower n change n go out.

We were talking about how sore we were from the gym session n that short sparring session. N when we got home we were playing sparring with each other n my gf was hitting me without gloves or protective paddings while I was playing the role of the trainer. It was quite funny n somewhat painful as my gf was really whacking me hard n I was encouraging her.

N at some point I guess the sexual tension was really charged up n I just flipped her over on the sofa n pulled down her gym leotards n I was surprised how hard n ready my dick was n how wet she was n I just thrusted my dick in. We were banging on the cough n at some point we were totally naked n I just kept banging her from doggy to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl n eventually finished in missionary on the floor in the living room.

We were both breathless n sweaty n we just laid there, her in my arms, catching our breath, until we realised how late we were for our dinner appointment! After we showered n went out n we were talking about how erotic n hot the whole season was just now.

During the dinner appointment we were so distracted that after dinner we didn’t even join our friends for the drinking session. We just gave some excuse n rushed home n continued making out n having two more rounds throughout the night. Subsequently we both loved doing it after our gym sessions or after our evening runs.
Old 18-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ColdMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I usually have morning wood and think of sex all day.

But I realized that my sex drive will be low for a few days after heavy exercise like gym or long run. my body will be sore for days too.

Anyone feel like this too?
Cut down on runs and gym then go sleep more, you can always have exercise with partner on the bed. Exercise too much may cause more harm then good. So have a balance sleep and exercise
Old 21-08-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

My sex drive mostly increases after a workout. Likely due to seeing the women exercising in their sportswear (especially those fit ones in sports bras). Would prefer a massage with happy ending after a workout although sex is good too.

We have different problems haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1