The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
All the same one leh. Sure say u very good la, LJ very big la etc etc for u to visit them again so they can earn money ma. U will visit them again meh if they say u sibei lousy, very small until they cannot feel it.
No la, of course something happened during the session, that’s why I asked her. I myself din really enjoy fake praise
Old 14-07-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Very encouraging when a ML affirms your performance

TS... 5 years later u come back and see this post and u see got anything change anot... but i really must clap for you.. can 'hao lian' until post picture. Aiyo.. u quiet quiet enjoy can liao mah... u start thread and post pic then u tell everyone.. 1. you sibei young boy... 2. you sibei xin jiao.. or both...

i sibei miss my young and innocent days lor... easier to be happy.. now after 20+ years when i hear ml say my kkj big or can last very long or my skill very gd or they enjoy... i will say...

这样换你给我小费,50就好,不要跟别人说,我通常收100

usually they will stop acting...
Old 14-07-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
TS... 5 years later u come back and see this post and u see got anything change anot... but i really must clap for you.. can 'hao lian' until post picture. Aiyo.. u quiet quiet enjoy can liao mah... u start thread and post pic then u tell everyone.. 1. you sibei young boy... 2. you sibei xin jiao.. or both...

i sibei miss my young and innocent days lor... easier to be happy.. now after 20+ years when i hear ml say my kkj big or can last very long or my skill very gd or they enjoy... i will say...

TS confirm not much experience la… give him chance to haolian a bit .
Old 14-07-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

KKJ big I normally numb le. Coz I realised as people age, timing tends to get shorter and I doubt those XMM able to cum. Some told me their client cannot stand at all or shoot right after insert.
Old 14-07-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
TS confirm not much experience la… give him chance to haolian a bit .
年轻就是本钱,when you are old, you cannot last long, KKJ hard to stand, want to make XMM cum also hard. I hope I can get younger by at least 10 years lor. Now I start to understand why some people only do HJ or BJ even though it is highly damaging to KKJ.
Old 14-07-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always laugh when the ML claims I'm very big. We all been to NS and we all have a good sense of what's really very big. Mine is average 🤣🤣🤣 hear hear only no need be so serious
Old 14-07-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
年轻就是本钱,when you are old, you cannot last long, KKJ hard to stand, want to make XMM cum also hard. I hope I can get younger by at least 10 years lor. Now I start to understand why some people only do HJ or BJ even though it is highly damaging to KKJ.
If you can find one that enjoys foreplay with toy, that would help for uncle like me... Bring her until busy tahan and she would ask for the real thing to finish it off. Partner in crime lol.
Old 14-07-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
No la, of course something happened during the session, that’s why I asked her. I myself din really enjoy fake praise
Is not about fake or real praise. Still win win situation for ML. If they cum real plus earning money win win for her right. Nobody said your kkj are fake big and power. Just too many season chiongster ( included me) see such post will 会心一笑la 🤗
Old 14-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
If you can find one that enjoys foreplay with toy, that would help for uncle like me... Bring her until busy tahan and she would ask for the real thing to finish it off. Partner in crime lol.
I never used toys before though. Normally I will remember those girls that enjoy sex much, coz I enjoy seeing them reach climax, then keep RTF lor.
Old 14-07-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Probably u r new to ml scene. If it makes you happy that ML praises u then happy for u lor. But down the road, u will come to know it's just a tactic by them for u to return to find them.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
Probably u r new to ml scene. If it makes you happy that ML praises u then happy for u lor. But down the road, u will come to know it's just a tactic by them for u to return to find them.
Haha, I am the horny one that keep wanting to go back, that’s why I flirt with her lor. 😜 coz normally if you flirt with them, somehow the FJ will become much more enjoyable.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
I also rank my best bonks, all Chinese chicks, very green type:
1. L** L**(SPA ML). Made her cum at least 10 plus times, I performed super good that time and I was her first ever customer in this trade. Literally can feel water dripping when she roamed around my body and when I pulled out. So far now every night text her. She is only above average in terms of looks, but dunno why I started to care about her. I did all the actions on her and she initially wanted to do a CBJ, I just said do BBBJ ba, she threw away that immediately. First time I saw that kind of protection.
Make her cum more than 10 times?
Either she is faking it or you are more gilat than JAV actors
Old 14-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KKJ big I normally numb le. Coz I realised as people age, timing tends to get shorter and I doubt those XMM able to cum. Some told me their client cannot stand at all or shoot right after insert.
actually all the things u say hor... we all got hear before liao..

i think everyone path also same.. from new bird to old bird.. all same experience.. thats y we know what you talking because we go thru b4 mah...

just 1 ear in 1 ear out la... thousands of ml all over.. no need to give special attention... ur big and powerful kukujiao wont care who hand, mouth or cheebye... just shoot then happy liao....
Old 14-07-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
Make her cum more than 10 times?
Either she is faking it or you are more gilat than JAV actors
Foreplay cum a few times, then FJ I able to last surprisingly long that day, like 20 minutes? When she cum, you can feel it d, like sudden tightness and want to push the dick out. If you want her to reach climax continuously, there is a trick, but your KKJ cannot surrender lor. Once she reach the first one, the second and third will come rather fast. After the deed, you see if the bedsheet got wet or not lor, got wet means she never fake.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha, I am the horny one that keep wanting to go back, that’s why I flirt with her lor. 😜 coz normally if you flirt with them, somehow the FJ will become much more enjoyable.
Doesn't matter if what they say is true. What matter most is u spent money whatever u heard u happy can already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1