The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
bobian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help on condom sizes

Get Durex Comfort.

It's bigger than the usual condom. I've always used that. Others hurt my dick cos they're squeezing it so tight.
Old 17-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 13
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

TS why not post some pic of ur dick?
I'm sure there are many experts here ...
Old 17-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 12
stella69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystella69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol. Zhun bo? Nb this guy trying to show off or sincerely seeking advice?

No suitable size then go use plastic bag la. Sure can fit, got plenty of room for your dua lan jiao to breathe.
Old 18-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
yandaodr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Haha I'm sure there are many bros here bigger than me, so I won't try to embarrass myself la. Not trying to haulian, just that some of my fwbs find it hard to put on the condoms for me, so seeking help from the experienced samsters here.
Old 18-03-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaodr View Post
Haha I'm sure there are many bros here bigger than me, so I won't try to embarrass myself la. Not trying to haulian, just that some of my fwbs find it hard to put on the condoms for me, so seeking help from the experienced samsters here.
I teach you - just go popular buy scissor, then cut the side a bit so the rubber can fit lor.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 14
Lonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
I am 35, chinese, male and graduated overseas from the UK with a medical degree. I am sporty and athletic, with an above average look and charm with people ( especially ladies).

I have had my fair share of overseas chicks during the good old days in med school, however, nothing still beats the authentic singaporean born and bred ladies, and the local food. That's why I decided to come back to practise in Singapore, despite the fact that we foreign grads are often looked down upon by the local grads, and that we have to serve a 4 year bond to the government sector, before we get our full practising license in Singapore.

This story is about one of my escapades with a nurse in the AE.

She is around 25, Filipino, however, she looks alot like a Chinese. She is easily prettier than any average Chinese Singaporean gal. Petite with dyed brown soft silky hair, she is very well-mannered and courteous to the doctors. She would always greet me, "Good afternoon doctor".

During my rotation there, I always noticed her, she always had a cute pony-tail but due to the crowded environment, we are always unable to say more than a 'hi', 'bye' or 'today busy or not?'

Furthermore, they wear loose scrubs so I couldn't really see her figure, unlike the rest of the nurses in the wards, where they do have much tighter uniforms that accentuates their curves.

I was surfing on facebook one day when her profile suddenly popped up, you know like those auto-suggest columns. Wow, she looks so different from her usual self in the hospital. Those of you who have nurse friends, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. They always suddenly look so pretty and fresh in their normal casual clothes.

So I added her, and within a few minutes, voila, she approved my friend request and we started chatting... to be continued
Took this from his story. So TS is a 35 yo dr that has little/no knowledge of condom ?? Either you're a fake doctor or your penis size is fake .
Old 18-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Taeloth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Obviously fake. Condom can blow up to balloon size but cannot accommodate his penis?
Old 19-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

ts, condom is to be put onto ur dick, a.k.a. kukujiao... not over ur head or onto ur foot...!!!

not very sure medicine lecturer got teach or not...
Old 24-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
ts, condom is to be put onto ur dick, a.k.a. kukujiao... not over ur head or onto ur foot...!!!

not very sure medicine lecturer got teach or not...
alamak, finally a wise fellow manage to point out the mistaken fact of all
Old 24-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FuckApps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure what condom size !!!
Just unzip ur pant and ask those sale girls " do u have condom to fit this ? "
If u are lucky they might get a few boxes and put it on for u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1