The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rou Rou with sparkling eyes

thanks to TS for such quick reply.....

called her and fixed an appt... went down to designated hotel and met her at the car park... saw this sweet looking gal almost like my ex-staff... woot...

immediately onz her and park my car...

she got this sweet cum foxy look... but pretty petite body size...
that somehow make her face slightly bigger but overall package still pretty good.

make love to her was like a fantasy come true... (cos of the similiarity to one of my sales staff)

cut the story short...

looks 7.5/10
body 7/10
boobies 6.5/10 (she got sensitive nipples, hehehe)
GFE 9/10 (doesnt feel like bonking a FL at all... not a clock watcher)

overall 8/10
RTF: quite defnite for me... hehe... although i kinda of want to slow down already...just that my china gf is not in town so sneak out for some fun
Old 20-01-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of

Briefly read about some posts here but i'll post FR 1st, then see if want comment on the earlier posts. Anyway, mission fulfilled today.

When i first stole a glance on her a few days ago, her eyes captivated me the most, together with a SYT standard look, it was a nice package to behold. Managed to call her for a booking and was told she was packed till later in the day. Thus got my slot and went for tcss with some bros. Was in the midst of some calls/sms-es when she called me and asked my location. Told her i'll go over to meet her and had to hurry off. Rushed to location and saw this SYT waiting in the hot sun with her pink umbrella. When i called her name, she looked surprised and asked if i've met her before. Told her about the 5sec glance that day and she vaguely remembered - if i was handsome, she definitely wouldn't have forgotten.

Anyway, chit-chat with her and noticed she kept smiling. The more i looked at her, the more she smiled and then asked why the smile, she didn't answer directly but said she felt shy knowing that i was looking at her.

Keep long story short, we got in the room and she started removing my socks, shirt, pants and when i stopped her when i was left with my underwear. Told her that it wasn't fair cos she was still fully clothed, and she proceeded to remove all her clothes, revealing a nice pair of boobs with light-brown tits (not a hardcore boobs-lover, so it was ok for me - as long as not air-strip can liao). And she faced her back on me when she folded her clothes on the stools and removed her g-string. Cute butt cheeks.

We got into the shower and she cleaned me up nicely, being gentle and considerate at all times. Asked me if water temp was ok, soap washed off properly already, and also dry 1st before stepping out to a/c room. No wonder call 柔柔 lah... Gentle gal.

Once we dried ourselves, she opened the cd and placed it on a tissue paper (initial thought - wth, so fast cap????). Then we got cosy and she started her catbath on me. It was done with lots of tender-loving care and on the other hand, rather wild cos she left quite a lot of saliva on me! I took the chance to try to french her but the closest i got was a peck on her lips. During the catbath, whenever we made eye-contact, I get smitten by her lovely eyes. She still hasn't mastered the art to 电 with her eyes, but if she works on it - i assure you, alot of bros will kenna her spell! While catbathing me, she also used her fingernails to carress the sensitive spots and when i got a hard-on, she got me capped and started her bj. It was a rather standard bj and i told her to turn around so i can service her as well. Got into 69 with her lying on her back and me sliding my dick into her mouth. The mirrors worked its wonders again. Initially, her legs were closed though we were in position - so had to gently pry them apart and started light fingering. My, my, my - she was already wet and can hear the sound of her juices though i didn't finger her too hard. Couldn't resist painting her, so went muff-diving. It was nice being on both the receiving end and the giving end at the same time. We spent quite a while in this position and i loved it! Her moans got me so turned on and the fingering got more intense till she requested me to enter her. So i turned around, and did some stimulation on her clit and pussy entrance with didi's head. Her moaning got stronger (love her gentle, sensual voice) and i had to make my grand-entrance now. I guess her love juices helped ease my didi into her meimei and i started with some soft and hard thrusts. Her pussy's quite tight so the "feel" was damn shiok. The view of the main action coupled with her expression of estacy was fantastic. Soon, i was pumping her quite furiously, till had to slow down if not sure cum loh. In between we even chit-chat here and there. Think it distracted me a bit, which was good, else big head cum, small head will also cum. We then changed to doggie and this position gave the best view of her figure, nice long hair and swinging boobs. She looked at the mirror and we had a good look at ourselves bonking. She then grabbed a pillow and said she was shy, didn't want to see anymore. Ha, felt the situation was quite comical. We then looked into the mirror on the headboard and while in doggie, rested my head on her shoulder and gazed into the mirror - damn turned-on. This bonk was getting quite heated up already. I then withdrew from her and she told me to lie back down to rest. Then she started her catbath again and unknowingly, with one hand, held on to my didi and entered her while she gave me the cfm look. This move was the most memorable - and i told her about it too. Simply nice. So in cowgirl, she rode me hard and fast. I thought, that's it - i'll be finished in this position. We got quite rough at some points but dunno why today didi held up well. We then got into missionary again and started pumping her again. Then got her to face her body to the side while i held her left leg up on my shoulder. This time round, i was determined to cum, and with this position, it was deep f*cking and we were grinding hard. Her moans hit top volume but i couldn't be bothered about waking up the neighbours. Proceeded to pump her deep and fast and could sense i was cumming - made a request and was surprised by her instant reply saying she was ok with it. In no time, orgasm visited me, and brought me to my knees! Slumped on the bed, we wiped ourselves and she commented on the intensity of it all - strands of her pubic hair were left on the bedsheets. Oh yes, i didn't mention - she's got a neat set of bush - i like!!!

We spent some time tcss after that, cleaned up and left. Attitude-wise, i like it. Nice find!!!

looks - 7.5/10 (really mesmerising eyes - can send lightning bolts if she tries hard enuff!)
boobs - 7/10 (nice to cup when lying down, but not firm/perky)
body - 7/10
legs - 7/10
catbath - 7.5/10
bj (no bbj) - 7/10 (perhaps due to cap on, feel wasn't there)
ar - none
fj - 9/10 (tried many positions, she was game for it and v.accomodating)
cot - yes! (ke...ke...ke...)
massage - none, but light presses after cumming - how's that for service!?!!
gfe - 8.5/10 (smile, smile, hug, hug, kiss, kiss....)
Old 20-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
goofy1128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I must thank TS for the cts. She is really a lovely lady. Managed to fix an appointment in L area after work before she went back to her place at the upper lorong. Sent her back after session. Here is a short FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Nice make-up and lovely eyes)
Boods: 7/10 (Well proportion and nice sensitive nit)
Body: 7/10 (Shapely and smooth)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Cannot tahan. Has to ask her to stop)
FJ: 7/10 (old liao, cannot tahan)
Damage: $80 +10 +tips (Gave an angpao for her to celebrate CNY)
Overall: 7

RTF: Definitely. (Need to recuperate)

Old 20-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

looks - 7.5/10 (really mesmerising eyes - can send lightning bolts if she tries hard enuff!)
boobs - 7/10 (nice to cup when lying down, but not firm/perky)
body - 7/10
legs - 7/10
catbath - 7.5/10
bj (no bbj) - 7/10 (perhaps due to cap on, feel wasn't there)
ar - none
fj - 9/10 (tried many positions, she was game for it and v.accomodating)
cot - yes! (ke...ke...ke...)
massage - none, but light presses after cumming - how's that for service!?!!
gfe - 8.5/10 (smile, smile, hug, hug, kiss, kiss....)[/QUOTE]

wah a long nice FR from you again bro alex , seem like a good find hor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
nnkc, you also want me to avoid huh? Scare me KC her or she KC me. Mai scare la. I'm not as handsome or well respect like the 四大xx之一 loh. Just a small fly only. kee kee
kee kee 四大淫王之一 si bo ??

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 20-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Many thanks Bro Curious75 for sharing & introducing this pretty,innocent looking SYT ROU ROU !!!

Was so eager to meet her,i almost picked up the wrong SYT near her place ! That SYT was already considering hopping into my car ! Then i saw this "SYT with those sparkling eyes !!!"

First look,she reminded me of my ex-SQ gal fren a long time ago ! And not too long already feeling comfortable there was immediate chemistry & holding hands all the way to the hotel ! Juz luv her gentle GFE treatment & so paiseh that she wants to take off my shoes & clothings when i really wanted to peel off her clothings ! It was liked "No Hands" needed during shower where she took her time to soaped & washed my body while i couldn't keep my lips or hands still !!! She was giggling liked a little gal !...

Felt super relaxed lying there & letting her "cat bath" but couldn't take it anymore especially when she was licking those ticklish areas...& when she used her boobs to massaged my already hardened Hot Rod !...Capped & BJ till i can't tahan already,quickly pulled her upwards,she had this CFM expression & goshed " Darling,it's so really huge ah ( think she wanted to make me happy la ! ) then let her cow gal me..Luv her pussy tightness so much !!!...Changed to missionary position...pumping deeply & kissing her lips & hearing her moans was a real turn on that almost made me want to cum already !....Of course I wanted to climaxed by doggie her deeply in front of the mirror ! Gosh it was really a great feeling bonking this pretty SYT !!! Exploded in her with so much cum ( Dun laugh it was actually "virgin bonk" for 2009 ! ) She's so sweet as we juz laid on the bed hugging & small kisses !!!

Looks : 8/10 - told her she can be also Thai or Japanese SYT !
Body: 7/10 - smooth tanned complexion
Boobs : 7/10 - Soft & nice shape with sensitive nipples !
FJ : 8/10 - Decided to RTF instead of having 2nd shot.She teased me abt tis !
GFE : 9/10 - Can't helped it by kissing her a bit too much !

RTF - Definitely because today seXXion was juz too fast as i so badly wanted to enjoy her longer !!!...

Cheers & Gong Xi Gong Xi !!!
Andyk
Old 21-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bro curious75 for the speedy response in sharing the contact of Rou Rou.

I met Rou Rou yesterday. She was a friendly gal although one could tell that she was shy in nature. As mentioned by several bros already her “non-sexual” service was excellent; removing my shoes, showering/washing up for me, massage, etc. Through out the session, she always carried a pretty smile that eased the whole atmosphere. On the fashion side, she dressed well and youthfully (short jean skirt, tight top, etc). By the way, I noticed the trade-mark pink umbrella stated by bros. Overall, I had a good bonk with Rou Rou.

My rating on Rou Rou:

Face: 6.5 to 7.0 (make up, large frame with sexy eyes)
Body: 7.0 (petite)
Skin: 7.0 (smooth and fair)
Boobs: 7.0 (B I think)
Pussy: NA (didn’t explore)
Frenching: NA (nothing happened here, just a light peck)
Catbath: 7.5 (wet licking of nipples, neck, and groin areas)
BJ: 7.0 (head lick was a turn on))
FJ: 7.5 (she would f**k deep and enjoyed herself)
Massage: 6.0 (soft rub on legs and stomach)
Attitude: 7.5 (cheerful, friendly)
Satisfaction: 7.0 (good budget bonk)
Damage: stated rate + tips + room + CD

Cheers. Happy CNY!
Old 21-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Thx TS XZ for RR contact...

Last minute cancel appointment, so thought of calling RR to book for 2moro app, only to realise that she is free at Noon.. From Jurong to GL ( lucky no Subaru WRX along highway) quickly meet her at near place...

She was dress in yellow top and ultra short white skirt, very poly looking type of gal, only diff is her makeup is thicker.

Got in and give me a light kiss on my face, and we proceed to nearby hotel...the rest is wat most bros mention ,,, A soild Gem worth time and money

Name: Rou Rou
Look: 7.5/10 SYT with sexy eyes
Height: petie
Weight: abit fat ard waist
Stat: B cup with soft boobs
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 hardworking gal, missionary, top and doggie
Catbath: 7/10 with water
Frenching: nil kissing only
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Outside
Attitude: 8.5(alot of KC)
Damage: $70 + $ tips
Rtf: sure 101%

Mr Cactus
Old 21-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dadada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A million Thanks to Curious75,

I believe my session is after Mr Cactus. Nice to see a Poly Gal wif yellow top and white mini tiny skirt.

Overall is fun for such pricing. Need to mention is, I told her that I am a friend of Curious75. She was very puzzel why the pass two days have lots of Papaya and Curious75 friends visiting her desprite knowing you guys for weeks. ( lol, we know why according to the early thread.)

Here is my review

Name: Rou Rou
Look: 6/10 ( Not exactly SYT to me, Maybe her eyebrow)
Height: petie
Weight: reasonable but abit barbly.
Stat: B cup with soft boobs
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 hardworking gal, missionary, top and doggie
Catbath: 6/10 with water SOP
Frenching: nil kissing only
Painting: No
Fingering: Outside
Attitude: 8 (alot of KC) Definately
Damage: $70 + $ tips
Rtf: Yup
Old 28-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Thanks to TS, I managed to contact RR for a date.
Recently under house arrest, and only able escape for a quicky when OC-to-be is occupied.

When RR walks into the room, I could not keep my hands off her!

Looks; 7
Voice; Very nice and good to talk to.
Height/Body; good enuf for me. I love her slim and great body! Love her perfume.
Boobs; I like ! Keep caressing and kissing them, until she tells me to stop as too ticklish.
Catbath; Nope... I service her instead. All over her body!
BJ; Nope... I want to caress her!
FJ; Quite smooth.. because she was damn wet! Only one shot as another brother is waiting
RTF; When I can sneak out again.

Ask her to compare my looks with Chinababes! ( my GF says I quite yantao also mah !)
She says Chinababes wins handsdown
Old 29-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Was heading home after meeting with YF then rem RR as YF was talking about her.

Decided to try my luck and bingo... meet up at DD's favorite hotel and hmmmm.... wat a good way to start the new year.

First, the eyes are so electrifying... thank goodness mine were bigger and longer than hers..

Next, that perfume was ohhh.... so so nice and it got us done to business with her helping to hang my clothes and we went to bath and as usual... good boys like me kept out hands to ourselves.

Dryed up and move to the bed for the fun part... she keeps smiling so that gets the feel going. Btw, she was asking who I am and responded WILDLY when I told her I was KFC... (Seem like papaya and someone has been telling her about me)

Session was smooth peppered with both of us lovingly carrassing each other's back and pecking on the lips. No frenching YET since I am only a simple simple KFC... and look nothing close to CHINA....ahem

Very tired so only did one position but it was good exercise and we were both sweating at the end of it.

Walked her out and chaperoned her incase buayas are around since she is ol' so so so cute.

Name; Rou Rou 柔柔
Hometown; zhejiang
Looks; 7.25... those eyes.... they.... arrrhhhggghhh
Voice; I like it ... give me the you-know-who feel
Frenching; No for me.. just kissing and some touching of tongues.. will get her to warm up I HOPE..
Boobs; Nice to hold and feel-up
Catbath; 6
BJ; 6 (Normal lah)
Painting; Yes.. she was quite sensitive though.. maybe because RED juz over this two days
FJ; 7.5
GFE; 8
RTF; errhhh... appt made considered wat huh??
Damage; 70 + some tips for CNY + room

Thank you TS... me can retire from asking for contacts liao...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Besotted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to bros curious75 for Rou Rou's ctc,

after getting ctc from TS,manage to get a slot and rush to fetch her and proceed to H81.she do have a pair of 'sparkling' eyes which i like it n her youth which is priceless.........

as for her service,nothing to shout about but her GFE...its was damn great which i think i've fallen for her i love chatting with her.

RTF???? dont aks me cos i will try to see her at least 2 to 3 times a week

thanks again to bro curious75 for trusting me as a newbie,it was a great find.pls do not PM me for her ctc as a respect to TS.if you didnt get a reply PM from TS,think you got to start posting FR

TS's recommendation is everyone's meat
Old 30-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

meet up at DD's favorite hotel and hmmmm....
what DD's favorite hotel??? tot her name is RR

are you refering me???

its not my favorite hotel anymore...cos i'm the shareholder liao
Old 30-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

A super pretty lady, a real head turner for bro; yesterday after finished and walking out from the hotel, follow behind her and saw the T-string at her waist, almost cannot control and feel like asking her to go back to the room for another round, what a gem for such a good bargain during this reccssion period! All Bros, must try! I hope i dont kena KC this time!
Old 30-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was out this afternoon and try my luck calling her after my coffee break...
woot... she say she free in 20 mins time, so i went over to her place to pick her up.

her services are still good, if not better...
think alot of bros have given her lots of guidance... kudos...

other than the SOP, we had lots of laugh talking abt my sudden "reputation" in here... actually she told me Papaya is oso very handsome but more belongs more to the manly kind... and TS is oso a very "yantao" one...

even heard someone date her to Sentosa to play this evening... wonder who is the lucky guy

oh another thing before i forgot, during my sexxion with her, there is this guy who keep calling her... and she refuse to pick it up... after asking her why, then i know the reason...

you have fly her aeroplane twice already... one time when u fixed an appt at 4pm and u didnt turn up... u only sms her at 430pm to tell her off saying she doesnt keep her promise... this gal was waiting for ur call at 4pm cos she didnt dare to call u in case she get u at the wrong time and get u into trouble. Then u tell her u wait for her at Changi... in which she went over and u never pick up ur call anymore...

i think ur behavior is not very rite and she definitely wont dare to pick up ur call anymore... so pls... stop calling alrite? if not, then i will post ur HP no. here... i wont persue the matter any further as long as u stop calling this poor girl... she is just here to try to make ends meet.

btw, she wanted to tell TS or papaya but say that u guys are pretty busy... so i took the liberty to get the number and announce the matter here to try to help...

TS, u might want to take note of this thing

Huat Ar!
Old 31-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Have arrange a session with this Rou Rou yesterday night after meet up1 of my bro at lor 12 .

sms her around 10pm plus ask her free or not , she reply me xian “现在吗? 明天可以吗?” I though she was going to sleep not free to come out so reply her " I am not free the next day , never mind next time if free than find her loh , about 20mins later msg come from her " 我本来晚上不做的,要不你半个种来, 太迟就不要了“ kee kee mai tu liao , call her direct after recieved this msg and arrange to meet at her recommended hotel .wow her voice really very 柔leh

Booked a room and sms her room number , about 5 mins she came , indeed a syt with sparkling eyes , in the room have some TCSS a bit and she help me to undress my clothes and we both went for shower .

After shower I lay on the bed and she start with catbath and lick all over my body , the feeling is shiok and my didi already hard on standby liao , after finished the catbath and licking she put on the CD and give me a long nice BJ , even is with cap on , the feeling is shiok with ther tongue twilling action , after she start with cowgirl for a while and ask change position to doggy , finally finished in this position

SHe give me some massage after that and we TCSS on the bed for some time than cleaned up and left

Name : Rou Rou 柔柔
looks - 7.5/10 (syt with sparkling eyes )
Voice; sweet soft voice ( very the 柔 )
Boobs - 7/10
Frenching; never try
catbath - 7.5/10
Bj - 7/10 ( with tongue twilling )
Fj - 8/10 (tried 2 positions, , accomodating)
Gfe - 8.5/10
Damage;$ 70 + Tips + Hotel + CD

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1