The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 17
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ex Ang Pai in Geylang now in PETAIN!!! ( Chio MILF )

Life is bad for many malaysian wls, geylang used to be their prime turf. but after yr 2004 when thousand of prc pouring into geylang,many of them see their earning drop to half.....
Old 18-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
hard rain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhard rain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
Life is bad for many malaysian wls, geylang used to be their prime turf. but after yr 2004 when thousand of prc pouring into geylang,many of them see their earning drop to half.....
The PRC dominate the Cat $150 market. Under that no more licence issue for the malaysian. Now the malaysian left behind all getting ageing
Old 18-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flux View Post
Wonder if the former GL Cat 150 would migrate over to Petain as well. If the pricing falls to 50, I'm sure Petain will be flooded with horny wolves!
hope that those priced at $50 can have a shower attached to the room.
otherwise, i feel that $50 for a petain quickie without shower is abit unhygiene and not worth
Old 18-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
hope that those priced at $50 can have a shower attached to the room.
otherwise, i feel that $50 for a petain quickie without shower is abit unhygiene and not worth
Yep. I agree. But looking at the condition of the building, I don't think they can build one more additional shower room unless they tear down the entire place and rebuild again. The best you can get is the wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.
Old 18-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
eltek is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nude View Post
Yep. I agree. But looking at the condition of the building, I don't think they can build one more additional shower room unless they tear down the entire place and rebuild again. The best you can get is the wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.
From the year 1983 I visited over there,the condition is already like that.Over 26 years never changed-wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.Forever will never change.
Old 18-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 19
all_abt_me is a Helpful and Caring Samsterall_abt_me is a Helpful and Caring Samsterall_abt_me is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltek View Post
From the year 1983 I visited over there,the condition is already like that.Over 26 years never changed-wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.Forever will never change.
Building too old. structure might not take it and whole building collapse
Old 20-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 21
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Just came from there. Nothing upstairs. All rooms closed. No queue also.
Old 20-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

if you read the thread properly, she's on her vacation. But pat, jennifer and hai oh still around bah.
Old 20-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 21
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
if you read the thread properly, she's on her vacation. But pat, jennifer and hai oh still around bah.
oh my bad. too gan cheong to see whether can match my beloved Jac.
Old 20-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

This Vivi got very good feedback from customers although she's only here a short time....... she has the potential to take over Jac's place as the Queen of Petain

Oredi she is more has more hits than the Princess Pat liao
Old 20-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty82 View Post
From Pat room walk up the staircase turn right. Only one gal up there.

Here's my FR on her.

Name: VIVI
Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt, good height
Boobs: B+
Does BBBJ/AR/FJ
BJ/BBBJ: Deep throat and slow/Long sensation Suction
AR: Lick till you high ( flip you up )
FJ: can feel her pussy wall when banging.
Damage: $50
RTF: Definetly

She use to be an Ang Pai from geylang. Now she's here. Wanted to try her last time in Geylang as her appointment is always full. Plus her rate is $80 last time.

She's pretty in my opinion.

Try her for a sextisfying sexperience

Heard from her she's going back this weekend to renew her visa and will be back again on 16th May 2009.

You wont Regret
Uncle will take note of 16 may
Old 20-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammy_horny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down 8+pm today after learning got new gems in petain.
Went up 1st time door close but lights on.. walk for 10 min n roam back after seeing 1 bro came down.

Saw her back view and hang ard to see her face. Wow sweet but some pimples. Quoted me $50. without thinking walk staight in. a very chatty gal no rush and say she new here for 2 weeks + , talk bout her past life in geylang , boss no good so come here, also saying today i am the last cust as she going back 1 mth to her howetown KL. Tie up her hair before action start.

Here's my FR on her.

Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt (can see birthmark at butt area), good height , huggable

Boobs: B+ brown nipple nice to tune

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

AR: opt not to ask her to bbbj longer she nodded and return with a sweet smile.

BBBJ: Deep throat and slow/Long sensation Suction. slow slow no rush. seem to enjoy till i ask her to stop as she was slurping happly away as i am holding her breast. Damm shiok

FJ:seeing her nice trimmed pussy hair and pick pussy lips i cant resist to put my shaft in, insert in slowly as i feel the water flow in her, fucked for 5 mins slowed down and suck her breast as she moan and moan softly, all the way holding her cute smiling face.
ask her permission to change to a new position she nodded, took cock out and shift her to the side out the bed, rest a while and frenched she like no tomorow, after resting aim at her pussy and bang in again, continue to suck her breast and fench like long lost gal frd. as i am coming soon i jerk up her legs and wack her within 10 deep thrust and i lay happily on her breast, with my brother still inside warm. damm shack.

Frenching - yes and tongue tie together

RTF: Definetly as i promised to be her 1st cust when she return from 1 mth leave, saying to her that i will make her my regular and she nodded and smile back making my heart melt and brother stand again. French her for another 5 mins before saying goodbye and nearly forgot to pay her. hehe.

Overall - can be the next queen of petain as she is hardworking (BBBJ,AR,FRENCH,SUCK NIPPLE, CHANGE POSITION, CHATTY,NO RUSH) finally found my new love after JAC. Bros pls kindly take care of the new gem..
Old 20-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammy_horny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Uncle will take note of 16 may
Went down 8+pm today after learning got new gems in petain.
Went up 1st time door close but lights on.. walk for 10 min n roam back after seeing 1 bro came down.

Saw her back view and hang ard to see her face. Wow sweet but some pimples. Quoted me $50. without thinking walk staight in. a very chatty gal no rush and say she new here for 2 weeks + , talk bout her past life in geylang , boss no good so come here, also saying today i am the last cust as she going back 1 mth to her howetown KL. Tie up her hair before action start.

Here's my FR on her.

Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt (can see birthmark at butt area), good height , huggable

Boobs: B+ brown nipple nice to tune

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

AR: opt not to ask her to bbbj longer she nodded and return with a sweet smile.

BBBJ: Deep throat and slow/Long sensation Suction. slow slow no rush. seem to enjoy till i ask her to stop as she was slurping happly away as i am holding her breast. Damm shiok

FJ:seeing her nice trimmed pussy hair and pick pussy lips i cant resist to put my shaft in, insert in slowly as i feel the water flow in her, fucked for 5 mins slowed down and suck her breast as she moan and moan softly, all the way holding her cute smiling face.
ask her permission to change to a new position she nodded, took cock out and shift her to the side out the bed, rest a while and frenched she like no tomorow, after resting aim at her pussy and bang in again, continue to suck her breast and fench like long lost gal frd. as i am coming soon i jerk up her legs and wack her within 10 deep thrust and i lay happily on her breast, with my brother still inside warm. damm shack.

Frenching - yes and tongue tie together

RTF: Definetly as i promised to be her 1st cust when she return from 1 mth leave, saying to her that i will make her my regular and she nodded and smile back making my heart melt and brother stand again. French her for another 5 mins before saying goodbye and nearly forgot to pay her. hehe.

Overall - can be the next queen of petain as she is hardworking (BBBJ,AR,FRENCH,SUCK NIPPLE, CHANGE POSITION, CHATTY,NO RUSH) finally found my new love after JAC. Bros pls kindly take care of the new gem..
Old 21-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kragb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty82 View Post
From Pat room walk up the staircase turn right. Only one gal up there.

Here's my FR on her.

Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt, good height
Boobs: B+
Does BBBJ/AR/FJ
BJ/BBBJ: Deep throat and slow/Long sensation Suction
AR: Lick till you high ( flip you up )
FJ: can feel her pussy wall when banging.

Only one point to note for all cow-gal lovers here...she dun do this position cos she said leg will "pull-vein". Customer service wise is good for the lower fees, but she's a clock watcher if you take tooooo long to mari-kita.
Old 21-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried VIVI last evening and she told me going back malaysia
tomorrow for 1 month.

As mentioned by other brother here She does provide BBBj / AR &
also giving a good service.

Will rtf when she back

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1