The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2738 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
You must be a handsome uncle that M can't resist. hahaha
No lah. Gals prefer older men. That’s my impression with the 4 of them.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Work buried the 2 weeks and finally we were at the tail end of the bid negotiations. During these 2 weeks, M msged me on and off with normal young gal messages like hihi, morning etc…..nv had the time to reply. Just as I was leaving the hotel in Chicago to board the flights back to Singapore, my Ho beeped.

It was a msg from M. I opened it. And immediately my bro hardened. It was a pic of the stairways in her block….the typical HDB stairways.

😝🤔

Hahhaaaa…..can’t help but disturb u. Heard from ur PA that you are coming back liao. Dun forget u said we will go drink and hang out.

Lol. I was stun for a while cuz the pic of the stairs had me searching the pic for some msg. Hahaaa. I tried to play it cool and ti siao.

Wle. U forget liao…….

Ya. What abt the stairs.

Show u when back.

Hahahaa. Msg u when I land.

Onz. Night at the stairs ? Night on the stairs ? Hahahaa.

Huh ? I ti siao again.

No lah. Drink at the bar lah. Stairs ??? Lol.

Tsk tsk. Maybe now is her turn to play it cool.
TTYL.

With that, I got on the cab and headed to the airport. My mind messed up by this young gal again. I mean, she’s young. Not really my type cuz she’s a little on the wild side after these mths of interaction. I mean frens ok lah. Definitely not gf cuz if not will probably end up being messed up by her young mind. Too old for these young romances.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
Rubberneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRubberneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

young women buey tahan liao
Old 08-07-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Was quite an uneventful flight back. But the moment I landed, my hp beeped.

Ooiii. U land this am right ? Tonight drinks ????
Was a msg from M. I smiled to myself. Y not.

Ok. Same place ?

Yes. Same place. See u

With that, my date ….oso dunno if u will call it a date….was fixed. Went to the ofc and finished a couple of mtgs. Then was clearing emails when my hp beeped again.

Ooooiii. Wru

Ooops. Still in ofc. U there liao ?

Ya ! There since 8. It’s 10 alr !!!!!

Be right there. Sorry. Clearing work till forget time.

Quickly shut down my lap top and then rushed to the car and then drove to Dempsey to meet M and her frens in our usual joint. frankly felt a little tired but dun like to fly ppl aeroplane so decided to turn up.

Wahhhh so late. Drink drink !!!!

M was clearly a little high liao. These young gals. Dunno how to regulate.
Was made to drink a few glasses of whisky then just sat there chatting with M and her frens …..turn out it was her younger sis and frens. Look abt the same but M is more saooo ……

Then sat till the last set and then her sis said ok….she leaving liao. I tot ok, all go together so I offered to fetch her together with M home. She looked at me and said no lah. My sis say wanna show u the stairs today. Hahahaaaaa

Huh ? What stairs. I play my ti siao game.

Hhahaaaa. U will know.

Just as she was turning ard to leave, she turned back. And then spoke to me softly…..

My sis look wild. But actually heart very easily hurt. Her first bf hurt her a lot and she took some time to get over it. Dun play my sis if not interested ok ?

I nodded.
Then wondered what on earth did M tell her sis about me and the stairs …..
Then M came back. We drank some more and then as the place closed, walked to my car at the back Dempsey carpark.

Started the car and M placed her hand on my thigh…..then bent over to kiss me. Her lips tasted sweet and we kissed for dunno how long. As I was kissing M, I was thinking ….wle…..really wanna go to thei stairs with her ? Her sis knows. What if her sis sees ?
Old 08-07-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
No lah. Gals prefer older men. That’s my impression with the 4 of them.
hmm in what ways?
Old 08-07-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

wow sister also know means got 3p chance in future?

Quote:
She looked at me and said no lah. My sis say wanna show u the stairs today. Hahahaaaaa

Huh ? What stairs. I play my ti siao game.

Hhahaaaa. U will know.

Just as she was turning ard to leave, she turned back. And then spoke to me softly…..

My sis look wild. But actually heart very easily hurt. Her first bf hurt her a lot and she took some time to get over it. Dun play my sis if not interested ok ?

I nodded.
Then wondered what on earth did M tell her sis about me and the stairs …..
Then M came back. We drank some more and then as the place closed, walked to my car at the back Dempsey carpark.

Started the car and M placed her hand on my thigh…..then bent over to kiss me. Her lips tasted sweet and we kissed for dunno how long. As I was kissing M, I was thinking ….wle…..really wanna go to thei stairs with her ? Her sis knows. What if her sis sees ?
Old 08-07-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

M didn’t let up her kissing. I must say I was impressed with her kissing skills. Some gals dunno how to kiss. Just press lips on lips. Some gals….like M…totally mastered the art of kissing. Lips on lips with the Shu qi lips then slowly moving to both of her lips enveloping my lower lip and then slowly her tongue brushed my lips and suddenly snake her way in. No way this uncle will lose this fight and I responded with my years of experience.

Her her hand started to stroke my thigh and then moved to unzip my pants and belt. All in synchronicity that seemed to be a seamless music. Out popped my hard bro as it sprung out of the constraints. M wrapped her slim fingers ard my bro, immediately adding fire to my alr raging fire.

Then without warning, she pulled herself from my lips and took me in with one forceful suck.

Arghhhhhhhhhh……I couldn’t control my moan. I have a soft soft for bj but my gf didn’t really like that so it was super rare and often a bad experience….u know ….when not enuff suction, too much teeth etc ….

But M is good. And I mean really good as she proceeded to blow me with such feel that I can’t help myself but moan arghhhhhh arghhhhhhhh…….

Then she stopped and came up for more kisses…..giving me time to breathe……then I took the Chance ……

M….. I have a gf. I need to let u know.

M stopped. And looked at me …..our eyes on to each other and with our faces almost touching ……

I know.

Then she smiles, kissed me again and sat back down.

Ok let’s go home.

I nodded and then tried to put my bro back in.

M fingers came back over and guided my bro safely back into my pants. And gently pulled the zip.
I was like ok. I must have offended her but before I even had a chance to reply she said …

Just wanna let u know dun be obligated. We are both adults. U have a gf. I have a bf. So eyes wide open.

Tell me abt ur bf. I couldn’t help but ask …..

M smiled. And placed her hand onto my thigh again. Omg after just now, this small move drove me nuts lah.

We were sec sch frens. He was sec 5 I was sec 1.

As M said these, I was like oohhh. So they are still together. And she lost her virginity to him. Wth….all seem so messy.

So we are together till now. On and off. More on then off. But I told him we each have our lives. So need space and frens etc…..last thing I want is the typical bto get married have kids in 2 years type of relationship. Must have feel….and I have some feel for u.

Silence between us. Seldom a lawyer is lost for words. But I am. Dunno how to respond.

Aiyah. Just say thank you. Hahaaaa. M broke the silence.

Come. Drive me home. I show u the stairs !

I was like huh …..still wanna show me the stairs ????????
Old 08-07-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
hmm in what ways?
M says more mature and she likes that fact that the older guy knows what he wants. Lol. Whatever that means.
Old 08-07-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Excellent self-control. Most guys will mouthfuck her like animal already.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
christiangrey69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to the juicy bits!
Old 08-07-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Excellent self-control. Most guys will mouthfuck her like animal already.
Tbh, I wouldn’t have had the ability to stop had she not stopped and moved to kiss me. If she continue blowing, I would succumb also in a matter of mins. That’s how good she was.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tbh, I wouldn’t have had the ability to stop had she not stopped and moved to kiss me. If she continue blowing, I would succumb also in a matter of mins. That’s how good she was.
Bro, up your pts. Nice Story... pls update more tonight...

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 09-07-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

So I drove on to M’s block. She wasn’t the usual chatty self in the car. But she kept her right hand in my thigh…running circles on it….giving me the faint tingling feeling on my thigh ….feels arousing. Tmd this young gal really know how to turn me on. Words, chats, touch, kiss…..ohhh those pair of luscious lips that are so skilled. I kissed my fair share of gals in my 40+years. M has to rank amongst the top 3 in terms of her kissing skill.

Aren’t u gonna walk me up ? M looked at me as I pulled up at the drop off point.

Oh…ya… hahaha……. I drove on slowly and parked into a semi dark lot. Wondering on my mind if we are gonna to have a tongue fight again.

But it was not to be as she opened the door. I followed suit and walked alongside her as we spoke a little….dispelling the slight awkwardness during the drive. Took the lift to the 6th floor and as the lift door opened, M stepped out and held my hand. And she walked down the flight of stairs to the 4th floor stairs…..and stopped. She turned and look at me and smiled.

Wanna take a seat ?

Huh here ?

Ya ….dirty ?

Nono. Just asking. Lol. Been a while since I sat in a stairway ….hahahaa

M sat down beside me and eyed me suspiciously…..

So …..what did u do at the stairs ????

Huhhhh….Nono. Nth. Dun misunderstand. I stammered.

Hahahaa u know ….as sec sch and jc, we always sit in stairs to h2h talk. Frens…..

Hahahaha. Ya I know. Why u so nervous? Hahaaaz

We just sat there ….side by side. Soft breeze. Silence. And we got comfortable with the silence that came between us…..guess both thinking abt our past stairs chats with our frens.

Gently M held my hand with her left hand and placed her right hand on my thigh and laid her head on my shoulder.

I had lots of memories of stairs…..M whispered suddenly.

Some nice. Some not so nice.

Silence ………..

I used to sit here with my bf after sch. We would talk a lot and he seemed to know so much. M laffed….of cuz ….sec 5 mah and I am this blur sec 1 gal. And felt so sweet that he would wait for me cuz different sch.

As if knowing my question she said ……he was this cute guy at the basketball court below.

Silence again………

On our first mth together, we were sitting here ….kissing…..and he asked me suddenly if I loved him.

Silence ………

Of cuz I said yes…….
Then he looked at me and said he loved me too.

That felt so sweet…….

Silence …….

We kissed. And he started to put his hands under my uniform. And it felt nice. And it felt nicer. And before I knew it, he took off my panties from under my pinafore. And my belt was off. Then he asked me to sit on top of him. I was embarrassed cuz I was so wet that my thighs were wet and I was afraid I may dirty his sch pants. But I realised his was off too.

Silence …….

Then the most painful thing happened. I must have screamed cuz I felt cut into 2 all of a sudden. But he kissed me and muffled my screams. I wanted to stand up but I couldn’t. It was just too painful and he was just too strong.

Silence. Everytime he moved it would be painful. And he just kept moving. And it was just pain and pain and pain. Then he stopped and moved me off him. I was sooo relieved…..

Silence …..but before I could recover from the pain, he moved my head to his ….

Silence…….
And told me suck it like sucking your thumb….and before I could even react, he put it in my mouth and used his head to move my head up and down….inwas choking but he didn’t really care……

Silence ……
Or maybe he did cuz he was saying he love me he love me …..and then he came in my mouth. I wanted to stop but he just continue to push my head up and down …..I choked and swallowed everything and after a while he stop.

Silence …….
And this was how I lost my virginity in sec 1.

Silence …….

I put my arm ard M and she cuddled in. I didn’t know what to say but I was hard after hearing what she said ……

Silence ……..
And so we met here every Monday, Thurs Fri. And we would make out. No more pain. It started to feel nice but tbh….i just wanted to please him.
I mean…..as a 13yo gal….ur bf is everything right ? And I tot maybe I prove my love to him and he will love me more.

Silence…….

So u said u are still together ?

Silence……
Yes. Tho he made me really sad once. I tot will end…..

Then ?

Then he said it wasn’t what I tot it was. That his ex was in his bed talking. And I didn’t see properly before I storm off.

Ehhh….maybe real ?

Silence…….
And I feel M move her head to look up at me ……

Then why is her bra and g string in the floor ?

Ohhhh………..then u forgave him ?

Hmmm….maybe. Maybe…..we just continued.

Silence…….

The night in the stairs with M wasn’t what I imagined it to be. It was arousing hearing the first part when she was forced downwards and esp how he cim …..but after that, my bro deflated.

Dunno what to say.

And we just sat there …….M in my arms.
Old 09-07-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
bombbombman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybombbombman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

additives story joinery thru msia
Old 09-07-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

So we sat there ….with M in my arms for dunno how long.
Lots of questions went thru my mind abt M and her bf. It takes a special breed of gals to be with their bf for so long …..since 13 to now 28. Wow. But then M also doesn’t behave like that type of gal too ….she seems too free spirited and too fun loving to be tied down by a long relationship with one person.

Suddenly I felt M’s breath on my neck and she started to kiss my neck. Then slowly up to my lips. And before long, we were both caught up in our passionate tongue fight again. There’s sth abt kissing a gal who just had alcohol. She tastes sweet. Nice.

M slid her hands under my boxers once she unzipped me. She’s fast. Scary. Yet my body was responding to the provocations from this young gal…..her fingers were cold to the touch as they wrapped ard my bro, sending tingling feeling all over me.

U like ? M looked at me with her lips now positioned over my exposed bro.

All I could do was to nod. I couldn’t even bring myself to make a verbal acknowledgement. Before I know it, her lips engulfed my entire bro who is at maritika now, sending me into a crazed delirium. Her suction and tongue worked in tandem to send me to heaven.

Lucky bastard ….i tot of her bf who has been having M’s bj all these years….my tots before i moaned out softly as I enjoyed M serving me. I slid my fingers under her shirt flair dress and rubbed her. She’s wet…..my finger parting her panties to one side as my finger slid effortlessly into M. I could literally feel M moan out a silent moan as she continued giving me pleasure.

Cumming. I warned as I could feel the pressure building up. And then it happened. I cummed a full load into M’s mouth. And there we were …..with M slumped over my thigh, still trying to suck me dry despite me already just come …..her tongue twirling ard my bro head….sending super sensitive sensations and making me moan out argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……

I continued fingering M until she stopped moving her head up and down and moaned. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter till she clamped her thighs tightly together…..

I m cumming…..was all that M could whisper as she came. Ennnnnnnnnnnnnn ennnnnnnnnnnn

2 persons. On this stairs. Panting hard.

What a night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1