The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Relationship with local girl

More please!! sounds exciting
Old 20-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

quick tell us why too!
Old 20-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
tyro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She has make the first move by inviting you to submit your tender.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Something i also dun understand is : What does TS meant when "moment I lay on my bed she turned around to hug me perhaps thinking i'm the bolster on her bed (we did not sleep together)."...The story very chimology...i think happen in Msia not Spore

Cheers
Old 20-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Samsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Something dont match in this story....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
Ha...good spot bro. Maybe TS not referring to SG...like maybe he study in KL and the ger from JB...so local?

Anyway, kinda like where this story is heading...got romantic buildup before the action. Keep it cumming TS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Something i also dun understand is : What does TS meant when "moment I lay on my bed she turned around to hug me perhaps thinking i'm the bolster on her bed (we did not sleep together)."...The story very chimology...i think happen in Msia not Spore

Cheers
good spotting there bros. yes.. i'm not from sg but my instead.
Old 21-03-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

bro gemini I meant that we did not sleep in the same room together.

Part 3
------
I told her only if you want me to (but my heart dying for it ofcourse). However, that day we had plans to go visit her family for the first time as her father was celebrating birthday. Luckily I had a bottle of Gordon Bleu so decided to use it as a birthday gift instead.

While driving to Johor, she lay beside me and then said.. 'do you want me to suck you cock?'.. I immediately said.. 'don't play play ah.. I'm driving ler'. But she ignored me and unzipped me and pulled out my cock and played with it for a while before sucking on it. Lucky for me I had modded my car and tinted my car and had some curtains (dont think I follow Jack neo. I'm just interested in VIP styling hehehe..) It did felt kind of awkward to be honest as I had my first blowjob in my car. Maybe it was just me but I had never felt anything like that before. Plus with the thrill of possibly getting caught.. If you guys never try must try it.

After a few minutes I told her that I'm coming.. she immediately pulled out and left me there. I said, "why stop?" she told me.. 'reach my house then I we continue)'.

I kept thinking to myself.. walao.. you serious? After that she told me that she was going to take a nap and took off her bra while still weathing her spaghetti strap and threw the bra at my face.. I remember clearly she was wearing a pink spaghetti strap and a mini skirt. My mind was running wild thinking what she was trying to do to me.

From then onwards, all I had for company was my GPS and my radio. But after we reached her house, walao.. she was actually quite rich.. a big bangalow with quite a few luxury cars. When we parked, her family greeted me as if I was a family member. I felt happy as my parents were always away working.

Soon we were having dinner and after dinner her father invited me to his study room for some private conversations. Obviously I was going to be questioned about my personal life and I will skip all the boring conversations except the last few minutes.

Her dad: I hope you dont mind me being so frank. But can I know what do you like about my daughter?
Me: Uncle, she's really beautiful. I can just be who I am and never pretend. We can really share our thoughts together. I'm being honest here but I'm really serious about this relationship (first relationship ma)
Her dad: OK. If you say so, I believe you. But I hope you can promise me some things.
Me: Sure Uncle. What is it?
Her dad: Please be careful. I know that you kids these days aren't careful and never use protection. She's my daughter and all I hope is that she can finish her degree. As long as it makes her happy, I will do anything.

Wah.. I was given green light for banging his daughter le.. Not long later I left and went to her bedroom when I overheard her conversation with her elder sister (who's slim and tall.. not big boobs I think around B cup.. but I dono why she always give me a strange hamsap look).

Janice: Jie, how do I look in this bra..
Nicole(her sis): mei you look nice la. why dont u try this panties on. this one look nicer la..
Janice: jie transparent de lei wear liao not funny meh
Nicole: u wan attract him ma not meh? if u dun wan I attract o..
Janice: wei!! jie u dun steal my bf hor.. why u so bad one.. ur jason le?
Nicole: breakup liao la. useless one everyday only know work work work. never accompany me.. ur boy boy seem better hor..
Janice: yalo.. he very sweet.. u know.. he also never le.. duno true o not..
Nicole: he first time? sure boh? good la.. means ur his first ma.. let jie join u lo.. jie teach u two.. hehehe
Janice: jie.. dun la. i am ok but i dun think he wan ler.. (walao never think I want o not decide for me)
Nicole: u faster change.. i bet with u.. if i action and he let.. u dun disappointed hor..
Janice: aiya jie.. is u i dun mind.. I love him ma.. better than my stupid ex
Nicole: dun say liao la.. faster faster..

I was thinking and breathing hard.. omg.. hor say liao.. then i knocked on the door..
Old 21-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

Wah lao... Whole family so open minded one... My favourite... hehehe
Old 21-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Ma chiam happy hour...one for one. Mai tu liao. Cheong ah!!!
Old 21-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
damnyou198816 is Cool - loads of Potential

camping here.....nice begining.....
Old 21-03-2010, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
irrefutable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue. Thanks.
Old 21-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsterz View Post
I am a student currently and I just joined my college's course and have been slacking off for some time after graduation.
Bro TS, you dont sound like a student at all.

You sound more like an "old bird" in courting girls. Anyway, it does not matter la.

I am still interested in your story. Please go on.
Old 22-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Bro TS, you dont sound like a student at all.

You sound more like an "old bird" in courting girls. Anyway, it does not matter la.

I am still interested in your story. Please go on.
got so cham meh bro? im only 21 le..
Old 22-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster

Part 4
------
My gf shouted, 'Coming!!!' and I could hear her sister whispering something and closed a door. Then my gf open the door and asked me to come in.. She was wearing her teddy PJs as if nothing was going on. I went in and just lay down on her king size bed. At least got 10 pillows on it lar. She shouted at me, 'Hey.. u smelly hor don't lie down on my bed. go take bath first. use my bathroom ok? the one downstairs got problem'. I looked around and her sister was no where in sight. Maybe she went out to hide at the balcony?

OK lo.. guai guai listen to her.. I went to her luggage and took out my clothes. She packed for me as it was a short trip and we were in a hurry that day. I opened the door and saw her sis filling up the bath tub while wrapped in a bath robe. It was pink and the bath robe was well above her knee level. Any higher sure can see her pussy.

Nicole: notti boy.. sorry hor have to let u see me like this.. you go take bath first hor.. need to relax after so long hour drive. later u need to do some work again. I go first ah!

before I could say anything she dashed out the bathroom.. Work? I was thinking to myself. Ki siao want me to do chores meh. But no choice first time meet family member must be a good boy ma. So I went in the hot bath tub and relaxed a bit. Not long later, my gf knocked on my door and opened it

Janice: Can I come in?
Me: Come in lo. Warn you first I didn't wear anything hor.
Janice: I don't mind, not the first time I see before.. hehehe.. (wakao she peek at me last time??)
Me: You say de. You also promised me something also right?
Janice: Ya lo.. do you like wat you see? (she undressed and was wearing nothing at all)
Me: I like.. come join me

She came in and joined me and then started the spa function on the bathroom. It was big enough to fit 5 person.

Janice: last time jie always play water with me de. We begged daddy to buy this for us
Me: buy so big.. plan for wat we are about to do ha?
Janice: maybe lo.. dun tell u..

She came over and kissed me.. I kissed back passionately and was slowly roaming around her body. Slowly, my hands were near her love hole and were touching it.

Janice: not here.. on the bed..

I quickly pulled her out and carried her onto the bed. When I opened the door I saw candles all around the room. Waiyah.. she set mood agaknya.. I carried her to the bed and laid her beside me. We were still wet but then all of a sudden she said, wait ar.. She moved to her side table and opened my laptop. She had brought it without me knowing.. She quickly opened an AV that I've downloaded and said.. 'It's my first time. Please be gentle ok..'
Old 22-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Jurist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You power man. Please carry on.
Old 22-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

hope to see you continuing.

If you have upz me, you are in the waiting list. FIFO. First in first out ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1