The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: Have you ever encounter $60 massage cannot use oil and cannot massage lower body?

Experienced quite some times last time when trying out new spa.
Usually if 2 levels shophouse then first level is for basic. One third of time, ML will still try to offer GQ. Or ask to top up so can GQ.

Pay $88 then go level 2 rooms. Probably GQ are auto offered. Even so, some ML will do HJ under towel. Damn sian.

The only 88 shop I went a few times was because there’s promotion for 90mins and that ML massage very solid. HJ like doing DJ work
And she is very generous with the oil. I only go when I really need the massage.
Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
miakiarip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have you ever encounter $60 massage cannot use oil and cannot massage lower body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
there are spa that don't let you turn over if you don't take $88.
This kind of spa I came across.
If you take the $60+ massage, only massage back, no turn over.
Really got a shock when hear this. Now more and more pattern from these $88 shop.
Old Yesterday, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Daze84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Experienced quite some times last time when trying out new spa.
Usually if 2 levels shophouse then first level is for basic. One third of time, ML will still try to offer GQ. Or ask to top up so can GQ.

Pay $88 then go level 2 rooms. Probably GQ are auto offered. Even so, some ML will do HJ under towel. Damn sian.

The only 88 shop I went a few times was because there’s promotion for 90mins and that ML massage very solid. HJ like doing DJ work
And she is very generous with the oil. I only go when I really need the massage.
Hi Bro can to share the location or any clue? Really looking around for solid massage.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Got kingdom spa amk . Receipt said basic no oil no lower body no turn over . 89 only have so i just pusing belakang and left
Old Yesterday, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
kooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Got kingdom spa amk . Receipt said basic no oil no lower body no turn over . 89 only have so i just pusing belakang and left
Agreed, they area really pushing us out of the market. vote with your wallet. Go elsewhere!
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM
Samster

kooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
yes a lot of places that force you take $88 if want massage thigh / legs.

we need to setup a blacklist for these shops.
create a blacklist!
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miakiarip View Post
This kind of spa I came across.
If you take the $60+ massage, only massage back, no turn over.
Really got a shock when hear this. Now more and more pattern from these $88 shop.
Pattern more than badminton ma, tio bo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
create a blacklist!
Trust me, those spas that survive firmly are those blacklisted spas ..
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Notascam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Capri Spa also nearby that area, didn't take $88 will just press upper body, also cannot turn around, no GQ
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3740 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

got encounter many times, it is almost the norm liao. somemore now they just call it whole or full body massage but cannot massage calf, buttocks or stomach, some cannot turn over, plus no oil. is really sub-standard.

last time basic entrance you get (cold) oil body massage, at least whole body, even if no teasing or buttocks, at least they work on your legs and you turn over, they do your shoulders and head.

now no more, must pay higher prices.
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These kind of drama spas have popped up all over the city. Unfortunately, desperate men out there with pockets full patronize them and spoil market. There was time I was contacted the ML via wechat. She confirmed at $68 confirm have full body massage. I took Grab to the spa went there and at the reception the roti prata talk started that 68 is back only and will not do your legs and and lower body and if full body then need to pay 88. I walkout immediately and I just sent a last message to the ML that she had no right to waste me time and should have been clear about the offer. Deleted her contact for good. I will completely boycott such places no matter how good looking the ML is. Do not think that all men are stupid whose REAL brain stops working once their small organ starts to get excited.

Last edited by Jazzsinger; Yesterday at 05:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
These kind of drama spas have popped up all over the city. Unfortunately, desperate men out there with pockets full patronize them and spoil market. There was time I was contacted the ML via wechat. She confirmed at $68 confirm have full body massage. I took Grab to the spa went there and at the reception the roti prata talk started that 68 is back only and will not do your legs and and lower body and if full body then need to pay 88. I walkout immediately and I just sent a last message to the ML that she had no right to waste me time and should have been clear about the offer. Deleted her contact for good. I will completely boycott such places no matter how good looking the ML is. Do not think that all men are stupid who REAL brain stops working once their small organ starts to get excited.
Places with 60-70 pricing option usually all will do full body with oil, I have not encountered any MLs who didn't do that at this price. Sometimes lower with promo 55+. Well hope I don't kena.

Except for those 88/89 spas where its either the 50-60 or 88/89 option, theres no in between. Its deliberately priced that way. No need ask, already know what it means.

Actually also not legit full body, they don't massage front body area (abs, chest). I have 1 ML who does it without asking, but usually no one does without requesting. Quite nice but also not super important la, massage is half the reason why I go lol.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Pattern more than badminton ma, tio bo?

Trust me, those spas that survive firmly are those blacklisted spas ..
business hard to do?
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
These kind of drama spas have popped up all over the city. Unfortunately, desperate men out there with pockets full patronize them and spoil market. There was time I was contacted the ML via wechat. She confirmed at $68 confirm have full body massage. I took Grab to the spa went there and at the reception the roti prata talk started that 68 is back only and will not do your legs and and lower body and if full body then need to pay 88. I walkout immediately and I just sent a last message to the ML that she had no right to waste me time and should have been clear about the offer. Deleted her contact for good. I will completely boycott such places no matter how good looking the ML is. Do not think that all men are stupid who REAL brain stops working once their small organ starts to get excited.
Well done bro. When I just started to encounter these drama spas I felt abit waste of my time to go all the way down if I reject. So I lan lan take the 88 but gq still 50 so still thinking acceptable.

But nowadays I find trend that those with 88 gimmick higher chance also have Robert gq pricing. So now more experienced le, I see spa need 88 for whatever nonsense. Straight exit no need nego. Even if ok with 60 later confirm try upsell to take oil or black face or ridiculous gq pricing. I come enjoy not to nego business contract for my cock.
Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
business hard to do?
No, on the contrary, no matter how u blacklist them, it's business as usual for them ..
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4860 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

wait till you kena one where they said you paid 60, they cannot draw the curtain.. have to keep it fully opened.. if you want close the curtain, you need to pay 88.

a TCM shop at 38 beo crescent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1