The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Factors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualtouch
we stil keep in contact is cos of the feelings we have for each other during wen she's in s'pore, i dun treat her as a wl n earn her respect in return, visit her in the 1st 2 yrs cos stil cannot put down my feelings yet.......of ckos will play a gd host wen she's here n get her a accommodation to stay........she told me b4 she wana settle down but the thing is she stil wrk as a wl bk in bkk............and she 1 me to go bkk to settle down, dun think tt possible cos of my family here..............anyway jus wlk 1 step see 1 step lor
You are one funny chap leh. Since you already know what to do (as the above highlighted yellowgreen sentence), then how come you are asking us for help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish76
Yes, because someone flew from Bkk and spent 10 days with me during X'Mas last year. And she's also an ex WL in s'pore.
See, Thai WL is looking forward to settle down with you and that was what I exactly expected in the my first post! Brother, fish76, also agreed too. He had an ex-WL visited him last year. That already proven that WL is not heartless but eager to hinch-up a possible life-long relationship with somebody she trusts.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 01-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Factors

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
You are one funny chap leh. Since you already know what to do (as the above highlighted yellowgreen sentence), then how come you are asking us for help? [FONT=Trebuchet MS]
kekkekek,i find threadstarter abit funny too.. everytime he post.. he seems loss and confuse and ask for help.. and when u tell him.. he will say.. aiyah i know lah.. i know wat to do.. and he suddenly becomes so clear headed in wat he wants to do.. really funny.. same situation in the PRC thread (a second chance) and now this.. thai working lady.. Attention seeker???
Old 01-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
sensualtouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
kekkekek,i find threadstarter abit funny too.. everytime he post.. he seems loss and confuse and ask for help.. and when u tell him.. he will say.. aiyah i know lah.. i know wat to do.. and he suddenly becomes so clear headed in wat he wants to do.. really funny.. same situation in the PRC thread (a second chance) and now this.. thai working lady.. Attention seeker???
aiya, after seeing all the replies at least noe how to do ma, jus wana see any guys got bad experience b4 which happens to me the 1st time.......... a bit kan cheong as i got a gf to handle some more.................as 1 of the bro said, gal who wrk here as wl b4 got difficulty to come here again........so was wondering how is she goin to come, as i oni wan to keep tis relationship bk in bkk oni............
Old 02-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualtouch
gal who wrk here as wl b4 got difficulty to come here again

this is not 100% true........as long as she can show her return air ticket and $$$ to immigration, they cannot stop her from entering S'pore, unless she was deported, which should not be the case.

as i oni wan to keep tis relationship bk in bkk oni............
Then the problem lies with u, come on, give the girl the benefit of doubt, mayb she wants to see ur life here, tour S'pore, and have some fun? Let her do whatever she wants, it's her life. You should learn to respect her choices.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Coming Back

respect her, ok!
Old 02-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
sensualtouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Coming Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl