The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Re: Car Pool - SG to JB

more kakis is gd, i drive but go via causeway during weekday afternoon
Old 16-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 19
Erickh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErickh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErickh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i drive and always go in via 2nd link..
Old 17-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 11
EverNote is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEverNote is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One way would be to create an agenda, like where we going and time, that would also allow all to bring enough cash.

Something like:
6:00pm - Gather in SG and allocate cars
6:15pm - Head to causeway
7:00pm - Makan dinner in JB
7:30pm - KTV/Massage
x:xxpm - Supper
x:xxpm - Head back to SG

Gynecology voyeur Series
Old 18-10-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skyloo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNote View Post
One way would be to create an agenda, like where we going and time, that would also allow all to bring enough cash.

Something like:
bro,can join>
Old 18-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

set a date and time... n we r gd to go .. ^.^
Old 21-10-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNote View Post

Something like:
erm....
6.15pm head to causeway, 7pm start makan... would it be too optimistic?
i thought evening jam quite jialat one?
Old 04-11-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20194 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Why not try organise 1 with time date and itinerary?

I don't mind joining but I don't drive anymore.

usually I check traffic before I go in the evening. usually for massage (clean) at link 2.

For clean massage I go to Eminent. For Extra service there are plenty in Nusa Bestari, Tried those near Giant and 1 near opposite Jusco - Piano Massage and HJ or BJ only, soso service.
Hi bro, is Eminent near checkpoint?
What massage style ixxit? Tuina, Thai, Swedish etc.
And what are the damages like?
Can we expect SYT masseuse?
Thanks

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't mind carpool too. Usually I drive in at Saturday late nite like after 10pm but I go by woodlands. Lazy to drive 1 big round. For me is go massage, whack n back sg. Can meet up and go together and also help share the ever increasing toll fee.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 15
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Good thread in order to meet fellow-like minded bros to go cheong in JB

I recently started going JB frequently having discovered a nice place with cheap and good shisha (with good food too) as I'm a bit of a shisha fanatic . This place is opposite to the Siam Legend spa, quite close to New York Hotel/New York spa too.

Thus i'm also interested in trying out the massage spas here, and maybe even trying to book FLs overnight in JB. Looking for any fellow like-minded bros like me to do this. I don't drive, so I don't mind joining other bros who drive to carpool too. Money can be discussed and shared (for petrol/toll etc etc), no problem with me.

Thanks!!

Last edited by MacTir; 23-11-2015 at 07:46 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom1023 View Post
I recently started going JB frequently having discovered a nice place with cheap and good shisha (with good food too) as I'm a bit of a shisha fanatic . This place is opposite to the Siam Legend spa, quite close to New York Hotel/New York spa too.
Bro you said you go frequently, ever taken a public transport there by yourself to this particular place? Long time never go saim legend already. feel like going there for a massage. tks.

PS: For any driver karky, please consider jioing me IF you would usually go in just for massage with happy ending + supper on weekdays anytime after 9pm. Tks.
Old 24-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Any bros got tips about tabao or overnight scene there?
1 shot at mp always not enough, tried entering with train recently instead of car, clear fast but timing very limited. Great if got morning or after office hour jam.
Old 24-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 15
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro you said you go frequently, ever taken a public transport there by yourself to this particular place? Long time never go saim legend already. feel like going there for a massage. tks.

PS: For any driver karky, please consider jioing me IF you would usually go in just for massage with happy ending + supper on weekdays anytime after 9pm. Tks.
Hi bro,

You can take taxi anywhere from JB city square/sentral and go to this place, it will cost you around RM 5~RM 10 only (just take a budget taxi will do). Public transport wise, I don't think there's any public transport that access this area. It's quite near, if you look at google maps, only takes a few mins drive
Old 30-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom1023 View Post
Hi bro, You can take taxi anywhere from JB city square/sentral and go to this place, it will cost you around RM 5~RM 10 only (just take a budget taxi will do).
thanks bro.
Old 30-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get around by uber is the cheapest. red taxi from citi square to dama hua yuan makan area (jalan keris) will cost around rm12. by uber, rm5+.

amazingly cheap.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2730 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
get around by uber is the cheapest. red taxi from citi square to dama hua yuan makan area (jalan keris) will cost around rm12. by uber, rm5+.

amazingly cheap.
To use uber you need a smartphone with 3g/4g data enabled. I don't think if I on GPS and 4G just to call uber.. starhub would be very amazingly cheap for me. $15/day unlimted data roaming in Malaysia though.

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1