The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Porky123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: massage for girls???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellie55 View Post
i always see extra massage services for guys.. kinda unfair. is there any massage services for girls???

i know most of you will say there will be endless of guys waiting to massage us girls, but i am looking for those girl massagers??

so anyone know of any?? hehe
Hi sis,

I am not trying to be funny but if you really keen on some serious massage either by a pro (female or male), me and my gf can provide you with the service. We do freelance.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, there are a few masseurs (working for such companies) if u want, tat does the YONI massage for u ladies who are interested...but it is pretty costly...can set u back by at least $200 to $300 for each session of abt an hour's massage..

Just need to google "Yoni Massage" on Page 2...there is even 1 tat offers to do it for u free...but of course, for tis type of massage, u must be prepared to strip completely and allow yr breasts & pussy to be touched & caressed to really experience & enjoy the massage as it is meant..cos there was a male massager some yrs ago who was charged for molest by the gal for touching her private parts even wif her panties on during the massage...

tink for tis, they recommend tat yr pussy hair be trimmed short or even preferably bald ...Hav some frens who hav done it, & their partners enjoyed it & cummed...but have not come across any professional lady ones yet...however believe those gals doing the LINGAM massage for men, may not mind to do it for the ladies as well for a suitable fee.. Anything is possible actually if one is prepared to pay the required fee for it...Just my 2 cents worth
Agreed... There's few website out there that do have female therapist for female clients. Like bro said, one of them are Yoni/Limgam massage... It cost about 200-300 depending on duration. (90mins is recommended for such massage).

One thing to note that, not really need to strip completely for sure. Usually you will be on bra and panties on. But of course, if needed, they may just slipped into your bra or even panties when doing some 'strokes'.

There are ladies doing for males or females too, and males doing for female or males too. You can request upon booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellie55 View Post
i always see extra massage services for guys.. kinda unfair. is there any massage services for girls???

i know most of you will say there will be endless of guys waiting to massage us girls, but i am looking for those girl massagers??

so anyone know of any?? hehe
As per above... The link below to one of it:
http://www.redtantramassage.com/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Any idea where to learn this kinda massage skills On a parallel comparison it's like JG which takes years to perfect the skill.
Actually there is such places to learn. However, price are quite steep, and there's a few criteria and 'test' you need to take before you are able to enrol in it. Of course, there's rules and regulations too.

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 08-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2000 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43212 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
To further look at what Yoni massage is, please follow the link.

http://www.jizzhut.com/videos/yoni-massage-180991.html#

Which lady can tahan this kind of massage? hahahaha Who dares to let our wife try it alone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Agreed... There's few website out there that do have female therapist for female clients. Like bro said, one of them are Yoni/Limgam massage... It cost about 200-300 depending on duration. (90mins is recommended for such massage).

One thing to note that, not really need to strip completely for sure. Usually you will be on bra and panties on. But of course, if needed, they may just slipped into your bra or even panties when doing some 'strokes'.

There are ladies doing for males or females too, and males doing for female or males too. You can request upon booking.

As per above... The link below to one of it:
http://www.redtantramassage.com/index.html

Thanks Bro blk437 & Bro BiRd13 for providing the links for our sisters to seek masseurs for their YONI massage...Wow !..tis a revelation to me...never seen a Yoni massage performed so erotically in all my life...tink sisters wil surely enjoy it, if it is performed live on them tat way..

From the vids which i just viewed from the link by bro blk437...the YONI massage was performed professionally by the masseur wif the lady totally naked without even her bra or panties on ...seems like the lady's pussy is oso clean shaven...Believe all tis is to make it easier for the masseur to do his job effectively for the lady to enjoy his massage on every part of her body without any sorta hindrance or hindrance frm any of the underwear tat she wears to the event....moreover frm the look of it frm the vid, the purpose of YONI massage seems to target the erogeneous zones, points or nerves of the lady's body i.e. massaging of her breasts, her tits and the vulva itself where all the pleasures of the woman can be found, felt & derived frm....

..unless of course, if it is just a normal massage not affecting the sexual organs, there is no need for the lady to strip off her underwear...but even in normal massages, every1 needs to strip down to their underwear, be it man or lady for the massage to be performed.. Eventually, tink the lady still needs to get completely nude for tis type of a massage to really enjoy it.. tis definitely not for the shy ladies i tink...Dunno for sure...Not experience or seen tis type of massage done personally b4 though...only just my 2 cents worth

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-02-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Hi Bros, have read Bro Bird 13 recommended website. Any ladies or wifey of bros have tried before?

Regards to Yoni massage, if the masseur who perform the Yoni massage is not a male then i think it will defeat the purpose of stimulating the sex organs of the female. The website provides Yoni massage for female also and i guess it will be done by male masseur?

Suddenly got an idea, any sister interested in trying out this massage? Can we sponsor it and have the privilege to view in the room the whole process?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks Bro blk437 & Bro BiRd13 for providing the links for our sisters to seek masseurs for their YONI massage...Wow !..tis a revelation to me...never seen a Yoni massage performed so erotically in all my life...tink sisters wil surely enjoy it, if it is performed live on them tat way..

From the vids which i just viewed from the link by bro blk437...the YONI massage was performed professionally by the masseur wif the lady totally naked without even her bra or panties on ...seems like the lady's pussy is oso clean shaven...Believe all tis is to make it easier for the masseur to do his job effectively for the lady to enjoy his massage on every part of her body without any sorta hindrance or hindrance frm any of the underwear tat she wears to the event....moreover frm the look of it frm the vid, the purpose of YONI massage seems to target the erogeneous zones, points or nerves of the lady's body i.e. massaging of her breasts, her tits and the vulva itself where all the pleasures of the woman can be found, felt & derived frm....

..unless of course, if it is just a normal massage not affecting the sexual organs, there is no need for the lady to strip off her underwear...but even in normal massages, every1 needs to strip down to their underwear, be it man or lady for the massage to be performed.. Eventually, tink the lady still needs to get completely nude for tis type of a massage to really enjoy it.. tis definitely not for the shy ladies i tink...Dunno for sure...Not experience or seen tis type of massage done personally b4 though...only just my 2 cents worth
Wow... Bro... Very detail... Lol... I do agreed that need to strip naked to get the best performance... Sorry for the confusion...

Actually I meant halfway through, will need to strip the panties and bra... Is because, usually before Yoni is done, there's another which call Tantric Massage, which is done on the person, before proceeding to Yoni/Lingam.

Note:
Yoni - For Ladies
Lingam - For Gentlemen
Tantric or Tantra - For both =)

Quote:
Hi Bros, have read Bro Bird 13 recommended website. Any ladies or wifey of bros have tried before?

Regards to Yoni massage, if the masseur who perform the Yoni massage is not a male then i think it will defeat the purpose of stimulating the sex organs of the female. The website provides Yoni massage for female also and i guess it will be done by male masseur?

Suddenly got an idea, any sister interested in trying out this massage? Can we sponsor it and have the privilege to view in the room the whole process?
Like I said, you can request for Female/Male Therapist upon booking. If you are 1st time booking, the agent will ask more details or preference of your like, and will cater one that is suitable to your liking.

I never tried Yoni massage before, but did for ladies before. And of course, did tried the Lingam massage before =)

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I once asked a female Chinese FL who does jua gen if they do for men only. But surprisingly jua gen is also applicable for women also! I brought my gf to get her services and she managed to release! According to my gf she felt v relaxed and shiok!
Old 10-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Actually I once asked a female Chinese FL who does jua gen if they do for men only. But surprisingly jua gen is also applicable for women also! I brought my gf to get her services and she managed to release! According to my gf she felt v relaxed and shiok!
bro, care to share ur FL tat does jua jen?? thanks...
Old 10-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For girl to massage girl, I think both must be les otherwise, the girl couldnt release the inner "force".
Old 10-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
bro, care to share ur FL tat does jua jen?? thanks...
Haha... Let me try n recall which FL... I got her from fl dome 2... But I dun think she's here anymore been a long while lei...
Old 10-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurios View Post
For girl to massage girl, I think both must be les otherwise, the girl couldnt release the inner "force".
Hmmm I guess both have to b bi-curious Ba... I know my gf is =p
Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2000 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43212 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent. View Post
I know got 1 guy offered me sweddish massage before, tried, and feels not bad,
but Im not so into massage so I don't know whether he is professional anot.
but i know he definately got offer special service, ( i never took up offer )
If sis innocent dun mind sharing more information abt the massage she went thru wif tis guy here or by PM e.g. like cost, licensed place, generally how is it done etc...tat wld certainly be great !

do u really recommend him to other gals ?? a few of my g/fs are interested in tis...thanks a lot !!

Quote:

Yes..tink so too...haven't experience tis myself but for massages like the Yoni/Lingam its prolly best done by a person of the opposite sex to really enjoy..

No lah, dun tink any sisters here wld be daring enuff to try out tis type of massage wif u guys in the room even though u sponsor them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Tink jua gen, Yoni & Lingam massages are generally different names for the same kind of things...except tat whilst Yoni & Lingam massages apply to their respective sexes..jua gen may be applicable to both sexes...but dunno how this jua gen thingy is performed on the guys or the ladies...are partners allowed in ?...yet to see any vid on tis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurios View Post
Yah..tink so too..but tink gal to gal massages are rare..never seen them done b4 actually..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaunting77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gona b bizarre the opp way

Last edited by shaunting77; 30-01-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 17
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light

hmm, since there seems to be a strong demand from the ladies, I'm gonna start a new part time career, already looking to sign up for a few courses
Old 13-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Should there be anyone interested do PM for more discussion.
Old 13-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tazz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi gals,I have try massage my wife bfore n she feel shiok n wet during the process...and we ended make love like old lovers...I oso try do it on mssage gal bfore n she like it too.I like to massage gal butt,this make her relax n high...n back rub that near tits make her wan more...I not a pro but just wana make gal feel relax n released it...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1