The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Da Bomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Of Swimming Boobs and Bursting Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
Dear bros,

Thanks for the interest shown in the story and thanks for welcoming me to SBF world. That being said, I don't think I will reveal the location of the pool I was at and will be going to. Firstly coz I dont want to pang seh the bros if suddenly on Wednesday, bbbb never come. Then I will be pai seh for making you guys come down and waste your time if got no action.

Secondly, give me chance to build up the bridge to get this big bonkers girl. Skali can click, got action, then I can write more stories for you guys to wank off to mah. Hee hee. And if all cun cun, then can intro SBF bros to her also...

So yup, I'm looking forward to tomorrow also. Hopefully she come. Alone. Then can put my ideas into action!

Till then, wish me luck!
Hey bro, 1 tip for u. Rem to bring along moisturizer. now so hot sun, good excuse to apply onto them.

haaaahaaaahaaaa
Old 10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post
i think u guys should avoid katong pool. its infested with gays from the pool to the shower rooms. ( that place is near to fort road carpark, another gay HQ in spore )

EEEEEEeeeeeeeks....another one is Delta Swimming Complex
Went there recently, instead of ChioBus saw funny muscles being flexed
worse still when aku in toilet....caught few ppl starring at my dick
yes, me lao uncle liao but erxin to be stared at by such muscular breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Bro, are you sure it's not EVERY swimming pool?

Knnkc...lidat me have to use home bath tub liao
becos me aledi small hairy dick always becum lagi tiny kukuchiao
when same gender, instead of gals, stare at me lanchiao
Old 10-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post

Knnkc...lidat me have to use home bath tub liao
becos me aledi small hairy dick always becum lagi tiny kukuchiao
when same gender, instead of gals, stare at me lanchiao

ROTFLOL bro - that line almost rhymes!
Old 10-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sounding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro bonnie1,
afraid bbbb won't turn up and will disappoint bros here is bluff lar. think u don't want anyone steal ur kangtao is real lar. hahaha...
anyway, if bros out there wanna see chio bu may consider to go jurong east swmming complex lor.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. hehe C/D cup wor...

for me also very difficult to buy bikinis la!!
she still can wear..
i wear le also paiseh ah.. need wear a shirt over to cover.. =X

wonders if she is big size anot...
cus usually ladies bigger frame will hav bigger boobs..
unless they r fake,,

TS~~ waiting for more updates.. today is a wednesday.. hahaa
Old 10-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

My bro Tan456 says that the new Sengkang swimming complex got good looking babes that appear in assortment of swimming outfits... Not bad. I trust his feedback... but I never been there personally

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello peeps! i'm back with more updates as promised....

But before I go into the details, would just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's viewed and responded to my post. I'm very heartened to read all your comments.

To all bros asking about the location of the pool: All I can say is that I stay in the East, which more or less narrows it down to about 5-7 pools? And to Bro Orgasmic, gotta agree with Bro Cheonging101 that now almost all pools also like sausage fest. But cannot blame mah, young boys, old uncles and every dick in between loves swimming more than females. First reason is of course to exercise, keep healthy and even look good. Second reason is of course to (hopefully) see a hot babe in bikini in a public pool. Tio bo?

Bro Sounding: I agree with both your statements. Maybe I want to keep my 'lead' leh, gimme chance lah. I super duper newbie one. Dont say greenhorn, my horn only grow abit abit one. Give chance lah... haha. And I'll definitely check out Jurong East Swimming Complex and the new Sengkang one. Heard got a couple of good sightings there.

OK OK!!! Enough already!! Time for the updates.....

(Cont...)

As promised (to myself and to the bros here), I went swimming again at the same pool. The last arrangement me and bbbb had was at 5pm. I decided to go early again, at around 430 pm, so that I can at least still do my routine laps and get some exercising done. Swam until its 5pm and I took a short break at one of the pool to look out for Bbbb. Wait damn long lor until about 515 like that. Still no bbbb in sight.

Hong kan! Sure kena play out sia like that. So wtf, I just carried on completing another set of laps. The weather was not that bad and there were lesser crowd . No kids practising, not much uncles and muscular guys swimming also. I guess I swam for quite a while and I didnt noticed the time. But when I took another break, she appeared!

Bbbb was walking out of the female changing room, wrapped in a big white towel. She kinda spotted me and waved at me, signalling that she saw me and was going to join me. Signalling the perfect time for me to put my plans to work. Trust me, ever since that night when we last met, its been occupying my mind on how to approach her, without being too direct and offensive.

She walked closer to an empty chair by the side of the pool and what happened next was a sight to behold. She removed her towel with her back facing the pool and placed it on the chair. Then, she turned around revealing a tight blue 1 piece swimsuit. It wasnt what I was hoping for lah (Optimally, wanted her to wear 2 piece white bikini), but its still fantastic coz i could see that her boobs were full and round. Round, my friends, is the keyword for me.

She got her goggles and swimming cap and slowly entered the pool via the side ladder. She slowly made her way towards me and I can sense a couple of uncles looking at her, then at me. Oh well. Anyways, she was in the lane next to mine and she dipped herself in the water, just to get a feel of the temperature I guess. But when she stood up again, her breasts were jiggling as she was clearing water from her eyes. I know for sure, they are real.

And the best part was: I can see her nipples pointing out! Maybe the water's too cold for her or maybe her swimsuit low quality (thank you China made swimsuits!!!) and no padding one. Or maybe both? But I dont care, its all good for me. From that moment on, I knew I had to make some moves.

When she finally cleared up, I just smiled and gestured that the water abit chilly. She nodded her head and spoke some Chinese (duck to chicken again). I just laughed and smiled. Then she spoke again, and I think she wanted me to teach her how to do the breast(yummy)stroke. Yes!!! Uncles, aunties, lifeguards, kiddies, whoever... sorry, but I got to do what a man's got to do!!! From then on, I couldnt care about whoever who's eyeballing me.

For a start, I positioned myself right in front of her and showed her the moves, step by step. She repeated but was still struggling to get the technique right. So I moved in closer and showed her again. This time, while showing her the arm/ hand technique, I straightened my hand out and nearly touched her boobs. I looked out for any sign of defensiveness, but no leh, she still very calm. I know I got chance. She repeated again and again. Each time I'll move myself subtly nearer to her, hoping to touch those wonderful boobs.

And then, I think I got close enough, coz when showing her again, I brushed against her boobs. I pretended not to have touch it ah, and looked at her facial expressions to see if she gonna be angry anot. Nothing!!! Good game liao... I then instructed her to swim a short distance to show me what she had learn. Still, she couldnt go past 4 strokes. Thats good news for me...

I told her to come back to me and this time I gestured to her that her arm/ hand technique was all wrong. I quickly positioned myself in line next to her and showed her again. We repeated this and then I told her to swim again. Still, not more than 4 strokes. When she came back to me again, this time, i positioned myself behind her and grabbed her arms by the side. I guessed i did it out of slight frustration, coz I then realised i was almost hugging her. My dick was positioned nicely on her ass. Shiok....

Bbbb was abit shocked but I guessed her eagerness to learn was still there. I sounded abit stern in telling her that her hand motion was wrong. What happened next, started the gear for all hell to break loose. Well, thats at least what I think ah. I moved her hands forward to show how it should be done and at the same time, pushed her body down using my own body. When I pulled her hands back in, I brought it close to her boobs and stayed there. Man... her boobs were still nice and firm despite her age. At one point, I just stopped her hands so that she was like cupping her boobs (although I know got no breast stroke like that one). So there I was rocking back and forth, gently, teaching her how to swim...

(Tbc... coz got to wake up ealry tomorrow... yawns. Trust me, got more cumming up!)
Old 11-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
Recast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRecast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A bit different from the usual stories, very interesting.

As for the Sengkang swimming pool, a bit out of the way, maybe had a bus service from the interchange but the pool in the middle of nowhere. For bros with cars, be prepare to spend time waiting for lots as the parking lots there are limited. Went there once on saturday late morning, cannot find parking lot at all, many parked on the double yellow lines but i not prepare to tio sam man.

A bit crowded there, many kids and teenagers. Those like milfs will be happy as now school holidays plus warm weather, so many of the kids mum also enter the pool in their swim suit. As for those aiming for 18-30 single ladies, u maybe disappointed, no many there, those that were there r with companions or bf.

Serious swimmers normally wont go there as it a bit crowded. Went in just one time, too crowded to my liking.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 16
dormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dont stop like that leh. Please continue soon.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Aaaahhh! Siao come out already then stop!

Beware clones...
Old 11-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Aaaahhh! Siao come out already then stop!
Ya. Its obvious he wants to keep us in suspense so that we yearn for his update.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

hmm dirtyharry

delta swimming pool yeah alot of guys 1. damn hard to even get 1 lane to swim for yourself. siam that place even i stay near there.

queenstown swimming pool less eyes and also quite quiet. if into serious swimming can go there

try holland swimming pool, on weekends quite some angmo and gers go there but the deep pools not that deep 0.9-1.6m only
Old 11-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Feidao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a very interesting encounter.

I am wondering if these PRCs have now found a fresh venue for solicitation.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Plotinus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are one lucky chap. Please relate further though I dont think you can go very much further in the pool. You probably have to take the eroticism to another place.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31537 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

this is something new. interesting encounter at the swimming pool. like to read more

31 537
12/8 ckkoh21+17, 11/8 Tigerwoods.sing+14, 5/8 bupianren+11,

2nd xchange list:11/7 Rickey+29, 5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1