The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my first milf experience

Start camping...
Old 14-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sniper ready in position.. Ready to shoot!!!
Old 14-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gaksital deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chapter 3b
-------------

next thing I know it.. we woke up still cuddling. Jane said to me ' why are u in my bed. what happen last night? ' I gave the stunned face and replied ' ohhh looks like u don't remember. u dragged me into ur place. I almost got raped lor. '

Jane giggled and replied ' so did I rape u? ' I said ' no.. Almost.. Think u were to tired then fell asleep halfway ' Jane replied ' so we didnt do anything? but I remember we were kissing '

can't expect me to say nahh besides kissing I licked ur nipples too rite? So I just said ' yah we kissed '

Jane got up and changed. While changing she told me ' u lucky boy.. U're the first guy I brought back home. ' while she said tt.. In my mind I was like woahhh sure anot. nvm la give e benefit of e doubt. so we chatted for awhile and it was time for me to go home.

I thought tts it la. wasted chance to bong. after this sure no more chance alr cos normally this is byebye. wont contact each other alr but to my surprise wr continued messaging and the flirting now escalated to a higher level.

stay tuned for chapter 4!! milf and my nxt clubbing experience
Old 15-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls remember to continue.

Already pitch tent here liao
Old 15-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

special thanks to BigBoy2 for upping me.

will continue the story soon when I have more time on my hands.
Old 16-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Chapter 4
---------

Jane and I continued texting each other. I was suprised because we didnt really talk abt last night and she treated as if nothing has happened. but one thing's for sure, the flirting escalated.

then it was time for e weekends. ohh how i love the weekends i was heading to club A and she came along. so as usual drink until high and etc. will skip the club details as its very norm.

It was time to go home.. headed to the cab with Jane, straight away told the uncle where to go. Jane was pretty drunk. she started to get comfortable and lied on my thighs with her face facing me. i looked at her and started touching her face, her jawline then her lips. Jane suddenly nibbled my finger. she gave me the "come caress me look"

of course without further a do, hands started brushing down her boobs area to her waist and back up to her boobs. while at it, i bend slightly to have tongue fight session with her. she was letting out a soft moan. cant imagine if i rubbed her clit or fingered her in e cab :/

reached her place, outside her door again. then she realised she was already home. fast and furious action once again. this time straight away grabbed her ass and started groping. hands slid into her panties and started touching her pussy. gosh it was already wet. she reciprocated with a handjob for me. i continued to finger her gently and licked her tits. after a while she nibbled on my ear and whispered to me.. "i cant take it anymore.. i want u inside me" i suddenly stopped what i was doing and cheekily said "really? lets go in then" this time i was prepared with condom.

but to my disappointment, she said "but u cant come in.. forgot to tell u my mum found out u were here last week" "who ask u bring me home.. giving me the devilish yet innocent look"

i was left speechless.. Jane could sense tt i was disappointed i guess.. she continued with the handjob for a while before whispering into my ears.. "nxt week u know where to go huh"

OMGGG a week!!

can i hang on for a week? stay tuned!
Old 16-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3589 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

stay tune for ur update
Old 16-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here too!
Old 16-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: my first milf experience

Camping for more..
Old 16-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41187 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

who said history never repeated .... camp on fire dum let us wait till next week TS

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32760664
Old 17-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

thanks bro francined69 for the up.

bro loneyheart.. will update as soon as I got time to continue the story
Old 17-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

Chapter 5a
-----------

so the days passed by slowly.. continued txting each other. it was Wednesday. Ladies night!! but I didn't head out.. so I cheekily msged Jane " today ladies night leh.. got go out drink anot? " she replied " yes.. u wanna join? " I was surprised because nxt day is a working day! but I politely rejected and asked her to enjoy her night.

so skipping to e part when it was wee hrs in e morning. dunno why i couldn't sleep.. so I msged Jane " reach home alr or u drunk? " she didn't reply for quite sometime. So I tot probably she's home sleeping alr. Afterall she has work tml. But just when I was abt to fall asleep. She called with her drunk cute voice saying " I haven't reach home. but gg back soon. abit drunk. I let u know when I'm home " then she put down the phone. So I kept msging her to make sure she's okay. Replies were slow and words started to become foreign words. Then I offered her a lift and send her back but must give me some time to change up.

She replied " in cab alr. it's okay.. So troublesome. But I wished I can see u. I miss you. I want to see u now and hug u. "

I was thinking Mai tu Liao! Drove down to her place. Surprisingly I reached earlier then her. so I waited for her at the carpark without telling her I'm here. she reached finally and she txted me " I'm home alr. Walking up but I very unstable. I bathe alr then I MSG u okay "

so I thought okay la go bathe and all tt first ba. What matter was she safe and no one taking advantage of her. So I smoked while waited for her text at the carpark. Then she msged.. " done bathing.. Still feeling drunk and Hair still wet cannot sleep. I want u to hug me to sleep. "

I replied her with " really anot? Got miss me so much? " she replied " yes I want u to kiss me and hug me to sleep " then I said " oh then u come down ba.. I'm here at ur carpark waiting for u "

she sounded happy from her text reply. in less than 5mins she came down and before I know it.. She was at the car door..
Old 17-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support...
Old 17-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

Chapter 5b
----------

Jane opened the door in a drunken manner and finally got into the car. she straightaway grabbed my.. hand. (think i caught u bros there for a moment. hehe joking joking) and we chatted awhile. telling me what happen.. how her friends keep ordering and drinking shots. then suddenly the kick come in tts why she so drunk. after hearing her out i replied.. "can tell u drank alot. got the alcohol smell still"

she suddenly throw a tantrum but in a cute way saying "so you not gonna kiss me?" i said "dont be silly" and i pulled her face towards me and kissed her teasing with tongue.

then suddenly my eyes noticed something.. didnt know if the aircon in e car is too cold or my kiss tt aroused her. i could see her erected nipples beneath her tshirt. she didnt wear her bra.

so i asked her if she was feeling cold.. with my hands moving up from the bottom of her tshirt towards her nipples. she said she wasnt. i replied "really? how come ur nipples so hard before i touch it" as i slowly started to fondled her erected nipples and breast. she gave the shy look and said "cos u are touching me what"

so we were kissing and fondling each other.. licking her erected nipples, nibbling her neck and ears. was abt to head down south to her pussy and also carressed her legs. Jane started moaning and squealing and started to unzip my berms. as my dick surfaced to the cold environment.. her warm handjob felt so good i almost cummed. well.. pre-ejacualated abit tbh. she felt it and she started going faster. i said "whoah whoah wait wait..." as i was in ecstasy.. "later messy" she said "why not.. hor hor so naughty ah u..""
i was abit confused from what Jane said.

it was getting late.. and so i sent her to her door. as i was walking her up. i realise a repeated grave mistake. no condom!!! and so we reached her place.. i said goodbye to her.. but her reply was "i still got time before work. i give u 2hrs if u wanna come in" while caressing my croutch area.

and it suddenly occured to me.. ohhh no wonder she say i naughty. she was implementing tt i wanted to release in bed rather than in the car. but gosh... i so badly wanna go in and bang but no condom!! and well it was getting late like 5plus am. though can RAW.. i'm abit hesitant. not because of std but what if my sperm suddenly got commando spirit. the aftermath is not something i can deal with. still feel safer with a condom on no matter what.

so i left. wasted chance but the feeling of rejecting her advances when she wanted it so badly was quite an experience and a turn on..

find out in the nxt chapter.. did gaksital commit the gravest mistake once again?? stay tuned.....
Old 17-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh my...
great twist! keep it up~!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1