The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fresh Gem..........Not to be Missed......

Seems like commando Koreanlover here must go on a mission for bros first.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 16
lukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud of

Seem like this gem is high recommended...
Camp here and waiting for more FRs
Old 12-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

bro, you got a pm.

Next up list:
Old 12-11-2009, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Salior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , can I have her ctc please ?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
block interested in PRC?
my fellow commando bro... i'm more interested in classy dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLife View Post
As she is doing this secretly, she will not like to talk too much about her work outside, so doing strip tease etc will be a no. Just take her as a normal PRC FL.
bro, thanks for the clarification... actually she don't need to talk much. i was just thinking that a nice striptease before the action will be something unique. not many girls can strip with grace and class

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 12-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kklover is Cool - loads of Potential

bro,mind to share the contact @[email protected]
Old 12-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good, I'm prc lover...camping for commando FR...any pic to share bro..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

camping for FR

timing not very match...

JF
Old 12-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This gotta be so Funnee! I am at the room and when the door open, can't belive it! It's the same girl I tried yesterday!!! Even she had a shock and was embarassed.
Ok most important for all bros she is indeed sweet and well dressed。 thats all that matters! Which means a good bonk.
Wa this month commando 2 times but somehow luck not on my side leh...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreanlover View Post
This gotta be so Funnee! I am at the room and when the door open, can't belive it! It's the same girl I tried yesterday!!! Even she had a shock and was embarassed.
Ok most important for all bros she is indeed sweet and well dressed。 thats all that matters! Which means a good bonk.
Wa this month commando 2 times but somehow luck not on my side leh...
Think u better go buy TOTO... like that oso can kana twice ah! Huat Ah!
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 12-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Yes I just bo bian and since already here now at 81 I setup tent. Calling my contact list lor。。。。
Old 12-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Alrighty folks, I believe this is my first "commando" FR.

Was lucky enough that the TS was willing to share Pearlyn's ctc, so quick hand quick leg book her this afternoon. Bro Highlife deserves a medal from the President of Sillypore for sharing this gem. One of the best bonks I had for years

Here's my FR:

1) Looks: Definitely NOT your typical PRC. Her facial features are really more of Japanese or perhaps Korean. I've watched enough Jap AV to be able to associate her looks to a very kawaii Jap girl. Her eyes are very big, like those anime characters. Very good complexion too. Bro Highlife's high rating of her looks and using the legendary Porche and Carnation as benchmarks is definitely justifiable.

2) Figure: The rest of her body shows signs of fatty tissues, likely to be a result of her losing weight before. But that's just my guess. She does have a bit of a belly which she acknowledges. Her legs and calves are nicely proportioned. I had originally thought that her thighs would be fairly thick and muscular from her dancing, but they are very slim too.

3) Boobs: B+, likely to be enhanced as they don't drop to the sides when she lies flat. Also, I saw what looked like surgical marks under her arm bits. Though likely to be enhanced, Pearlyn's boobs are not rock hard. In fact, they're quite nice to touch. Her nipples are slightly brownish (definitely not pinkish) and protrudes out even without stimulation. If you guys have tried Ribena of DHC before, the nipples are a bit like those, just not as long. Pearlyn apparently responds very well to having her nipples being licked, sucked, and nibbled Those should be her erogenous zones.

4) Frenching: Not a super violent type of frenching but very passionate kissing with lots of tongue action. Very much like kissing your GF. That was very very pleasurable and she does seem to enjoy it herself. Slight down side is a bit of bad breath although she don't have smoker's breath and did use breath mints. I think it could be due to her body being heaty.

5) BBBJ: She didn't spend too much time of on this but it was good nonetheless.

6) FJ: Superb!!! Her pussy is very tight and responds to my thrusts with squeezes at the correct timings. When she was reaching her climax, her grabs and scratching of my back just made me go even wilder

7) Post FJ action: Still willing to hug and kiss me, which is nice as other FLs are likely to just go showering immediately.

8) Overall rating: Since Porche (former DHC) and Estee (former Leisure) have retired, I have not encountered another girl who gives such a deadly combination of looks and passionate GFE.

9) Damage: $100/60/1

She mentioned that she'll be going back to China during Chinese New Year 2010 so she has another 3 months here.

So bros, don't miss this gem.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 16
kingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to behold

a big thankyou to Bro highlife for sharing pearlyn's contact,
like Bro terrarompa, me booked a session with her today too and here's my promised fr, ( but not as detailed as Bro terrarompa) I think I might be in the session after bro terrarompa today.

Looks : 7/10 (definitely considered SYT, and she is from fujian)
Boobs : 7//10 i think is B+ enhanced but still good to squeeze as not those super hard type),
special Body feature :9/10 nice perky ass,
French : 8/10 like kissing a gf
FJ : 8/10 pussy is quite tight.
Cons: 1) the timing slot is not too convenient for me, 2)she did mentioned she be returning before CNY

Damage : 100 + 20(tips)
Always have a softspot for dancers, hence tip her for her good service too.

RTF: very sure will,
Old 12-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Bros,

Thanks to Bro Terra and kingx3 for your kind FRs on Pearlyn and glad that you have a good time.

Pearlyn has requested for you guys to sms when arranging for appointment as it is quite inconvenient for her to answer calls at times.

For those who have her contact, please keep to yourself. Those who want her contact, pls pm me direct.

Looking forward to more FRs soon. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
kelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro, does she use another name in SBF? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreanlover View Post
It's the same girl I tried yesterday!!! ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1