The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
2nd in series of 4

Sales

"This pair of pants is just too tight!" I complained. Holding it up, I handed it to the sales girl,

The girl took the pants and placed it over a rack. She handed me another, one size larger. I was about to go back into the fitting room when she said, "Why don't I come in with you so you can show me exactly where's the problem?" I thought I noticed a twinkle in her eyes.

The room was fairly spacious as far as fitting rooms go. No one noticed her following behind me. She latched the door and turned to face me. "Go on, show me!" she demanded.

She kept her eyes on me as I removed my pants. She watched me put on the larger pair she handed me. I could get it up to my waist. I could even button up, but when it came time to do the zip, I got stuck once again. I started taking it off.

"I think I know where the problem is." She stepped towards me and cupped my balls from outside my briefs. "These are too big!"

"Hey, they are not the only things that are big," I guided her hand to my dick, sitting snuggly supported.

"Yes, this is huge!" she exclaimed. "Can I see, please?" Her big brown eyes looked pleadingly at me. How could I refuse her?

I pulled down my briefs and she gasped. Hanging midway down the length of my thighs, my dong was impressive even to me!

"Here," I guided her soft hand to grasp it, "Try waking it up."

Grinning, she gave my long sausage a tentative shake. It began to fill up, expanding right before her eyes. "Wait," I said. I moved over to the stool and sat down.

"Wow! It's really growing. Must be happy to see me." She knelt, still holding on to the awakening one-eyed snake.

"How about seeing more of you?" I said as I pulled her to her feet. I had her blouse unbuttoned in seconds, unclipping the convenient clasp located between the half cups. Reaching under short skirt, I found her cotton panty, quickly pulled it down and off her.

"Umm, you're fast!" As she said that, I had my hands pressing on her plump behind and my mouth over the left nipple. "Ohh!"

"Shh, not so loud! You don't want your manager to rush in here eh?" I warned. I moved my mouth over to her right nipple. Down under her skirt, I was feeling her bare cunt. "I shaved. Ahhh!" she cried.

She was wet, really wet. The lips felt plump and juicy. "Quickly, I gotta get back to work," she whispered in my ear. She straddled me as I sat, rapidly inserting my meat monster up her welcoming cunt.

With her arms around my neck, her lovely breasts were in my face. I sucked hungrily as she rode me, my hands cupping her behind for support.

"Uhhh...ohhh...yessss!" she hissed through through clenched teeth. "I'm cummming..." as she bounced up and down.

Afterwards, we stood outside the fitting room. "Looks like I'm not going to get my pants today," I said, adjusting my shirt. She flashed her sales girl's smile just as her supervisor walked by, "We're getting new stocks in a few days, Sir. Maybe you would like to come again then?"

"Maybe I will," I answered.

After the older woman turned the corner, she said in a lower, seductive voice, "Cum tomorrow?" I winked.

“Sir? Sir, are you alright? You were staring and mumbling to yourself," she said, a look of concern on her face.

I looked up at her. Quickly getting up from the stool, I pushed the pair of pants into her hands. "I...I...am....am...al...al....right..." I stammered as I ran out.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: latebloomer's originals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plating View Post
70+ stories... must have a good collection.
Well, it's actually a little more than now.
Been writing these since a couple of yrs ago, and still doing it, just less often.
I may post some new stories whenever possible.
The 70+ includes both short ones, like these, and some rather long (-winded) ones.
Hopefully some of them will be to your taste.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

3rd of 4

Nurse

"Now, lie down on the couch so I can change your dressing." This was a new nurse, a Malay, probably one of the nursing students.

I walked over slowly. The pain was much less now but it was still there, particularly if I moved too quickly. With a little struggle, I got onto the couch.

"So, eh, where's the wound?" she asked, looking up and down. "Eh, it's here," I said, indicating my groin.

"Okay, pull down your shorts then. No need to be shy." She pulled the curtains around the couch. "Oh, that's interesting!"

Of all the stupid places to have an abscess, I had to get one on my upper thigh, just at the side of my scrotum. The doctor had cut the abscess open to drain the pus. Now I required daily dressings at the government clinic.

She peeled off the previous dressing, done the day before by an old staff nurse. I had to spread my thighs so she could reach the wound with her instruments.

I had enough of staring at ceilings so I turned to look at her. She was leaning over my groin, cleaning it with a piece of cotton soaked in some antiseptic solution. As she noticed me looking, she gave me a smile, flashing her bright white teeth.

"Don't worry. I'll be very gentle," she reassured me. I nodded. From the side, she looked rather buxom, her chest really straining against her uniform. Her bottom also appeared to be well padded and it tapered down to shapely legs. As she concentrated on her work, she bit her lower lip.

Suddenly she said in a quiet voice, "You like what you see, don't you?" I was stunned. I did not expect her to catch me staring. Then I realised what had happened. Thinking about her had caused a certain area of my anatomy to respond. And she was standing right over it!

"I like what I see too," she continued, indicating the bulge in my briefs. She bent over and whispered in my ear, "Want me to do something about it?"

"Sure! But what're you gonna do?" I asked. I reached over and placed a hand on her full behind. It felt plump, like a firm pillow. "What I can, Sayang." she answered.

She had finished the dressing. Pulling down my briefs revealed my raging erection. Using some of the antiseptic solution, she cleansed it, then wiped it dry thoroughly. Gripping the stiff shaft midway, she bent her head slowly down till she had the tip between her lips, like a deformed lollipop. Then she began to descend, taking almost three quarters in before she stopped.

While she bopped like a deranged piston, I pushed my fingers between her buttocks to the plump folds just in front. "Umm..." she mumbled, still sucking greedily. I managed to insert three fingers almost up to the knuckles. She struggled to keep from moaning out too loud.

Not able to contain myself, I ejaculated soon after. At that precise moment, she gasped in ectasy.

"Hello! Wake up! Have you fainted?"

I opened my eyes. She glared at me. "Come on! You need to get up. I've got so many dressings to do!" She helped me to my feet.

"Thank...thank...y..y..you...you...nur..nur....nur se!" I stumbled out of the polyclinic.

The End
Old 09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

4th of 4

Teach

She was petite, slightly bottom heavy, with short stout legs. Her eyes were rather big. Bambi eyes. A non too impressive chest, but it was there. Wide mouth, cute smile. She placed the tea on the table and was about to leave.

"So Madam not home yet? She told me to come at three.'' He was getting impatient. Three p.m. was twenty minutes ago.

"She says tell you she got urgent matter. Ask you please wait for her. She says she will rush back.'' With that she turned and went into the kitchen. He watched her behind move off, clad in a pair of denim shorts. His heart racing suddenly. Mouth dry and sand-papery.

"Oh, I forgot! Madam says I keep you happy until she comes home." She came back and stood before him.

''That sounds much better!'' He stood up. She reached out. Hand in hand into one of the three rooms.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Supriati." She looked at him shyly, her Bambi eyes turning away quickly.

He saw that this must be her bedroom. One single bed, a small cupboard for her clothes. A pile of Malay magazines besides the bed. CDs of Indonesian pop-songs strewn on the floor next to a portable player.

He sat on the bed, still holding on to her hand. She stood a head taller next to him sitting. Looking down at him, excited yet hesitant. Waiting for his next move.

"Supriati, you must be lonely," he said, putting his arms around her waist.

Self-consciously she placed her hands on his shoulder, then leaned over to meet his lips. Warm. Tender. Very soft. She tasted of unfulfilled desires. The kind that wakes her up in the middle of the night. That makes her shudder as she reaches a trembling hand below her blanket to caress her own sweaty body. Then makes her struggle to suppress her moans and cries of ecstasy.

He pulled her onto the bed. Pushed her down so he could straddle her cocoa-brown thighs while he stripped her of her T-shirt. A cream-colored bra underneath. Then unzipped her denim shorts, revealing a pair of black panty.

She had small breasts. They appeared even smaller from her lying down, but her nipples looked very dark, almost black in color and long. Her fleshy upper arms had firm muscles underneath, probably from all the housework she did.

Her abdomen felt very soft. Almost no muscle tone at all, like there was cotton inside. She was ticklish, giggled and wriggled about when he caressed her there. Later, even more giggling when he licked and bit her lightly around the umbilicus.

He made her sit up, sat behind her with his erection pressing against the small of her back. Cupped her breasts, played with her erect nipples. Listened to her moan softly while he licked her ears and the side of her neck just below. Louder, more urgent when he explored her wetness. Faster and faster he went, his fingers frigging in rhythm now.

Moving her onto her elbows and knees, his erection in his left hand at the ready. Into her it went. Smoothly, deeply. Repeatedly.

Soon he was going in rhythm, on his knees and holding her wide behind. She moaned loudly. He pumped faster and faster, reaching for his own orgasm, not really caring if she enjoyed what he was doing. Faster, faster.

As he shot his load, he suddenly heard a female voice calling his name. "Mr Seah, Mr Seah!"

And there she was. The mother of his student. The idiot had created so much trouble in school he had to waste his Saturday afternoon doing a home visit. And the mother had made him wait!

''Now Mr Seah, what did Ah Boy do this time?'' she asked, a bored look on her face.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Long one, in verse too, so please indulge me kay?

He Dreams

he dreams of breasts:

flat ones, barely-there ones,
nubs, mere buttons,
with tiny pink nipples;

huge ones, monstrous ones, hanging heavy, awe-inspiring,
suffocating, straining, stretching, bruising;

moderate ones, pleasing,
easy handling, sweet, gently swaying;

he dreams of handling them,
holding, grabbing, gripping,
squeezing, pressing, slapping,
licking, tasting, sucking,
biting, tonguing, choking;

he dreams of cunts:

tiny hairless ones,
fresh, clean, constricting,
perversely tempting,
criminally inviting;

virginal ones, mildly hirsute,
sweet smelling and tight, restrictive,
untested;

experienced ones, full bodied,
with firm fitting closeness,
moist, well-lubricated,
liberating;

mature ones,
atrophied and dessicated,
awkward, denuded and drained;

he dreams of smelling them,
probing the wrinkled folds,
exploring within and out,
teasingly, unceasingly,
tweaking the clitori,
flicking the female erection,
making them sing,
a conductor of erotic masterpieces;

he dreams of legs:

long slim ones,
model-thin ones,
with fair smooth skin,
to glide his hands upon;

short ones, plump ones,
fleshy and real ones,
hairy, taut, and massive;

shapely ones,
meaty but nice ones,
flexible, pliant, shaved;

he dreams of removing sheer stockings,
the tingle and crackle of static,
feeling the texture, enjoying their forms, the varying architecture,
teasingly searching for 'hot spots', sensitive, erogenous,
finally parting, exposing and preparing;

he dreams of bodies:

tall slim ones,
restrained ones,
starved into perfection,
nubile, sad and futile;

fleshy fat ones, corpulent,
indulgent, overwhelming,
layered and enfolding,
pungent;

in-between ones,
oddly-shaped ones,
feminine, titillating,
ultimately satisfying;

waking up from slumber, he remembers:

wild trips up north,
long journeys on night coaches,
with friends, or alone,
the cheap hotels and the cheaper street foods,
and praying to the Four-faced Buddha;

bright neon, blinking suggestively,
ear-blasting music, cheap beer,
and easily available girls;

soft, tender girls,
ever so gentle and demure,
willing, submissive,
most accommodating;

so many nights,
and days, of exhausting exertion,
coupling and copulating with abandon;

he tosses and turns, moans and dreams:

Of sweet sweet boys who were something else,
so different, so refreshing,
a friend's suggestion taken seriously,
boredom lending easily to eager experimentation,

Of domination, these soft pretty boys,
with their impossibly slim lithe bodies,
smooth unblemished skins, long flexible limbs,
and oh-so-very-tight;

Of untethered lust driving him to further conquests,
bottomless desires, unfulfilled demands,
endless days and tireless nights;

he mouths curses, mumbles, and recalls:

cries of anguish, words of kindness,
unwanted advice, ceaseless and irritating,
grating, hurting, cutting,
anger-inducing, mostly ignored;

loud nights of angry words,
screeching cries,
his old mother grappling,
slapping, falling,
as he threatens, fists shaking,
eyes wild;

he slumbers, sleeps drugged and sedated,
thoughts swirling:

Of strange ugly growths,
over skin once healthy and tanned,
painful ulcers that do not heal,
in a mouth too devastated to even swallow,
shallow, gasping breaths,
burning all the way down to his lungs;

Of foreign sounding terms,
Overheard and retained,
Kaposi something or other,
Candida one or the next,
And others vaguely mentioned;

he opens his eyes,
he sees another one,
enters silently in pristine starched white,
looks him over patiently,
smiling as she works,
marking on his charts and leaves;

he hears his names called,
this one is old, male, and wears white,
he thinks of his father long gone,
he sees the thick book bound in leather,
held in hands so serene,
hears the words spoken in a voice so calm,
and knows why;

he tries to breathe,
the pain coursing through his body strangelt distant,
he tries again,

And stops dreaming

The End
Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

Sorry for the typo in the last post, in last few lines.
Here's the corrected version:

he hears his name called,
this one is old, male, and wears white,
he thinks of his father long gone,
he sees the thick book bound in leather,
held in hands so serene,
hears the words spoken in a voice so calm,
and knows why;

he tries to breathe,
the pain coursing through his body strangely distant,
he tries again,

And stops dreaming
Old 09-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HAHA...

This thread is getting to be a blast!

Bros ol & latebloomer. I guessed over the years, we've gone through many WLs MILFs, PDMMs...

I remember the treasure hunts I went through to check out ol's joints... And if I remember correctly gave me the contact for Helen/Pauline when she was operating out of the point block HDB.

Would love to meet up for drinks or kopi sometime...

If keen let's PM and meetup...
โปรดอย่าทำให้เราพลัดพราก
ให้เรารักกัน เนิ่นนานถึงจนวันตาย
โอ้วโอว ฉันขอได้ไหม
Old 09-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

bro...4got to mention...
the other forum is back up...
but your stories are really lost...
unless the admin there can wake up...
and do something to extract from the old database...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by farark View Post
HAHA...

Bros ol & latebloomer. I guessed over the years, we've gone through many WLs MILFs, PDMMs...

I remember the treasure hunts I went through to check out ol's joints... And if I remember correctly gave me the contact for Helen/Pauline when she was operating out of the point block HDB.

allo farak...
those not me joint lah...
those were after LB pointed them out to me...

Old 09-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farark View Post
HAHA...

allo farak...

Old 09-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
allo farak...
LB pointed them to you and pointed Helen aka Pauline to me... Hmm... Does that then make him a pointer?

Cheers!
โปรดอย่าทำให้เราพลัดพราก
ให้เรารักกัน เนิ่นนานถึงจนวันตาย
โอ้วโอว ฉันขอได้ไหม
Old 09-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Plating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by latebloomer View Post
Well, it's actually a little more than now.
Been writing these since a couple of yrs ago, and still doing it, just less often.
I may post some new stories whenever possible.
The 70+ includes both short ones, like these, and some rather long (-winded) ones.
Hopefully some of them will be to your taste.
Regardless long or short, is the effort of type it out. You enjoy the writing and we enjoy the reading. 2 tiny peas for your effort.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
allo my good old fren...nice to see you again...
hehe...good to be able to read your stories again...
aiyo...u make me paiseh leh...start off wif stories about me...
your mobile number still no change ?...
we meet up for some kopi ?...or you prefer chivas ?...
haha, the first story is really obvious lor...
Old 10-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

Thanks for your comments Here's a long one...8 parts

Linda

"Pass me the towel, would you?" she called from the bathroom.

I took it from the back of the chair and crossed the carpeted floor. She stood in the drained tub, dripping water and suds, a huge smile on her face.

"Thanks!" she said, reaching for the fluffy towel. Still grinning, she began drying her shoulder-length hair. I leaned against the tiled wall in shorts, my arms folded.

"Glad to see you're enjoying the view," she said, now dabbing at her body with the towel.

"I see what I like, and I like what I see," I said.

I had always enjoyed looking at her. Her lanky frame sports lean shapely legs, narrow hips, and slightly sinewy arms, results of regular badminton games and laps after laps at the pool. She had lost the wide-eyed innocence of a few years ago, acquiring instead an edgier attitude and a more mature outlook.

Working with under-privileged children was probably the main reason for the change. She married her love for children with her calling in social work. For personal reasons, she decided to specialize and deal mainly with children who had been abused.

"A penny for your thought," she said, wrapping the large towel around her slim body.

"Oh, just remembering how you used to be."

"You seem to be doing a lot of reminiscing these two days," she said. "Not gonna get all sentimental on me are you?"

"God forbid!" I laughed. I reached for her, fluffy towel and all. She gave me a kiss, a soft peck on the lips which quickly became something more engaging.

"If you're trying to distract me, it's working," I said. Her lips were working their way to my right ear. She knew the exact buttons to push.

"Mmm..." She took my earlobe in her soft plump lips, then teased the folds with the tip of her tongue. I could feel her fingers playing around my left nipple.

She smelled so fresh from her shower. Her wet hair tickled the back of my neck. I put my hands out and gently unwrapped her. Her body felt warm and moist as my hands reached around her waist.

"Are we going to get kinky and do it right here?" she whispered into my ear. I could feel her other hand reaching down to assess my level of excitement.

to be cont

Last edited by latebloomer; 10-09-2008 at 01:58 PM. Reason: mistakes in passage
Old 10-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

Linda

"Why not?" I grinned. I threw the towel over the rack and looked at her lovely body. "It's too far to the bed!"

Her fair skin contrasted with the dark gray of the counter top, her behind half a foot from the sink. She wrapped her thighs around me, hooking her ankles together. We played with each other's tongue.

Without preamble, I entered her and found her eager and ready. Soon her soft moans echoed off the walls. Beads of sweat gathered at her forehead. I licked them off one by one, enjoying the salty bite on my tongue. Those I missed collected at her chin, flew off to land between her breasts before running down further.

"A good start to a fine day eh?" I asked later. I stood in the shower, the cold water washing off my sweat. She was drying herself after having done the same.

A quick smile lit up her face as she nodded. "That really hits the spot," she said. "Nice way to start a vacation." She wrapped the towel around her and walked towards the small kitchen.

I took the glass of wine from her. The breeze coming from the coast brought with it the smell of the sea. We sat on the balcony and waited for the sunset.

Below us, the beach was almost empty. Other couples were also enjoying the lovely view. This resort was famous for its seaview and very popular with Singaporeans.

"To a beautiful vacation," I toasted her, "and a lovely companion." We clinked glasses and sipped. The wine was nicely chilled and went down well. It was also making me hungry.

"Any suggestions for dinner?" she asked, having the same idea.

"You want to try the seafood restaurant on the beach?" I asked.

"And I have to dress up and put on shoes?" she said, "Can we not do that tonight?"

"Sure." I dialed for room service.

The steak they sent up was slightly more done than I'd prefer, but the lobster she ordered was very good, fresh and meaty, with butter and garlic to enhance the taste. We ate right on the balcony, with a table room service brought up, complete with a floral table cloth.

We drank more wine, toasted each other and took our time over the food. We had three more days there and it promised to be a vacation to remember. After we polished off the last bit of lobster, we finished the wine, enjoying the cool breeze and the soft sea sounds on the balcony.

to be cont
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1