The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SEX is OVERRATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers
up u liao, tks for the tips...
Old 11-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
oLdMaN68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
He also never say you come out of CCB why do you have to say that? some fking retarded old man shit?

Full of shit aren't you, 'old man' ?

Old 11-01-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you know why it is overrated? because demand is much higher than supplied
Old 12-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Brigadier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrigadier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In my honest opinion although iam a virgin and even nvr touched a girl's hand, i truely believe SEX is overrated and glorified.

The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world is like an open wound that bleeds and smells. It might even contain deadly diseases(HIV)

why would i even want to stick my precious little kuku bird in there? Or even PAY to put it in MAKE SENSE???

Bros listen to my advise, just PCC instead for the sake of yr own wellbeing, yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers
My man, I assume you have a rusty gun.
Time to oil it up and check clear.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
In my honest opinion although iam a virgin and even nvr touched a girl's hand, i truely believe SEX is overrated and glorified.

The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world is like an open wound that bleeds and smells. It might even contain deadly diseases(HIV)

why would i even want to stick my precious little kuku bird in there? Or even PAY to put it in MAKE SENSE???

Bros listen to my advise, just PCC instead for the sake of yr own wellbeing, yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers
you are on the wrong site then bro, no one here cares about your advise. I am also not telling church goers not to go to the church. Mind your own biz.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
bigpudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, sex is overrated, and grapes are very sour too
Old 12-01-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpudding View Post
Yes, sex is overrated, and grapes are very sour too
Yes! Correct! HAHAHA!

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1