The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Huh??? Until 1AM??? I heard from the OPs Manager that Resort operates until 5AM leh... And the opening night I left around 1+AM, near to 2AM liao...
hehe.. bro. dun take my words for real ler... itz juz hearsayz frm my part... i havent been down yet actually for d real deal... maybe their full license will allow them till 5am.. but otherwise.. for now.. not sure yet.. hehehe..

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 18-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTC Resort for the 2nd time on Wednesday again... Hmm, during my 2nd session, somehow I observed that the singers are transforming into PRs... Why??? Usually, there would be at least a few singers on stage even if only 1 singer was singing. And probably the rest would be at the backstage, waiting for their turns to sing.

However, this is not the case at Resort. Now for most of the time, there will only be 1 singer on stage and the rest (most of them) would be at the customers' tables... And you may think that nothing is wrong since chatting with the customers are also part of their job scope. Correct but not only that, they also start to ask the customers to buy them LDs. Obviously, their commission for LDs are higher than the flowers. Indirectly, they are taking over the jobs of the PRs and the real PRs are left sitting at one corner, 'cursing' them.

And if Singer B sees that a customer buys Singer A LDs, Singer B will also go to the customer and tries her luck. And probably because of all these 'competitions', the band has lost their chemistry. Although they are a band but it seems that they have become individuals. So during my 2nd trip, I realised that the singers have lost their standards in singing but definitely improved alot on their PR skills.

Now to them, it is simply "Survival Of Fittest" and the fittest of all will have the most $$$...
Old 18-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

555+ bro.. apparently i think u havent been ard much ler... nowadayz... all singers in SG have to double up as PR... dun forget.. their here to work.. any source of xtra income.. if they wana do... they WILL do it.. 555+

Old 18-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
555+ bro.. apparently i think u havent been ard much ler... nowadayz... all singers in SG have to double up as PR... dun forget.. their here to work.. any source of xtra income.. if they wana do... they WILL do it.. 555+
Yo bro, good morning~!~!~! I've been around the Thai clubbing scenes for not too long, around 1+ years only so there's so much for me to 'learn' and 'understand'... 555!!! And for this 1+ years, I only frequent a few Thai clubs such as ICON (Now called Live Impact), TD 1 & 2, Nana, Pub Royal, Narcissus, Resort, Geographer... But most of them I only go around 1-2 times, except for Live Impact which is a weekly activity. So when compared Resort to Live Impact, it's almost the same management but totally different style, so not very used to it... 555!!!

And I know that there's several singers who are willing to provide something special but the price... Hmm, I would rather contact the OKTs in this forum. Also Thai girls, beautiful, skillful but at a lower $$$.

Have a nice day bro!
Old 18-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
So when compared Resort to Live Impact, it's almost the same management but totally different style, so not very used to it... 555!!!
bro.. heheh.. therez no diff style in all d thai joints here.. all d same ler... heehhe... 1 band... buncha singers.. buncha coyotes.. datz all.. ehhehe... n their all here to fleece our $$$... 555+ goin to a thai joint... is another form of leisure for men ler... cant think of it like goin to a viet pub... or a pinoy pub.. n expect bonks frm d galz... many ppl dun like thai joints.. coz they reckon they cant get a score... but end of d day.. itz juz another entertainment joint... heheheh.. u have been ard long enuf to know wat thai joint offers.. n if u look at it... there really is no difference in style frm A joint to B joint... heheheh..

Old 18-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
n their all here to fleece our $$$... 555+ goin to a thai joint... is another form of leisure for men ler... cant think of it like goin to a viet pub... or a pinoy pub.. n expect bonks frm d galz... many ppl dun like thai joints.. coz they reckon they cant get a score...
555!!! True enough bro~~~ And somehow IMHO, the Thai PRs/singers always lay the KC trap, waiting for you to step into it... I'm not saying that other joints like Viet or Pinoy or even KTVs don't have the KC traps, but somehow I can always feel the KC traps in the Thai joints. But before I step into the 'land mines', I always tell myself... "THEY ARE AIMING @ YOUR $$$ ONLY!!!"

555!!! But of course, sad to say and paiseh to admit, I did fell into the KC trap before... But luckily, not too much $$$ was wasted and I realised that I should stop being Robert...

The money that one spent on pampering the girls, hoping that the girls will fall in love with them and giving them free bonks won't work out in most cases... Must be more realistic, pay for commercial ones, bonk and go home a happy man... And forget about it once you step out of the hotel!
Old 23-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
@nimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: :: Resort Live Band::

Saw their signboard the other day, think should change the thread title to "Resort Live Band"

frankly the place was quite nicely done up but the band does lose out a bit to the one at Impact. But there's a few good looking dancers..

No Booze?

No Women?

NO WAY!!!!

FR on ANGEL (RSE)
Old 23-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Re: :: Resort Live Band::

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nimal View Post
Saw their signboard the other day, think should change the thread title to "Resort Live Band"

frankly the place was quite nicely done up but the band does lose out a bit to the one at Impact. But there's a few good looking dancers..
555!!! Bro, thanks for your feedback regarding the thread title... I came up with "Resort Entertainment" because that is the name that was printed on the receipt... Honestly, I didn't had a good look at their signboard though...

IMHO, the band @ Resort loses out to the band @ Live Impact because most of them are working with one another for the 1st time, so that is why they don't really have the chemistry... As for the band @ Live Impact, City Cats has been working together for quite some time already and besides being good working partners, they are also close friends. And another important reason why the band @ Resort is not as good is because they don't really take the effort to work together as a band... Like what I've posted earlier, they are more towards the individual side because of $$$... Sad but quite true...
Old 24-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
AMKrapist is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

where is this place again? How much is the ladies drinks? Newbie here, with a fierce nick. LOL.
Old 24-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKrapist View Post
where is this place again? How much is the ladies drinks? Newbie here, with a fierce nick. LOL.
It's at East Coast Park, just above the McDonalds... The price of LD is market price, at S$10/shot... But the bottled liquor is quite ex though... S$198/bottle of Chivas... Beer @ S$32/jug, which is quite ex too...
Old 25-07-2008, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
SuhiRo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend brought me there earlier this week, i find the place quite nicely done up. DJ was quite ok too.

There are many gals there but they don't seem to approach us till only quite late. Its not very crowded. Drinks are a bit ex, at least for me. Overall not a bad place to hang out.
Old 25-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhiRo View Post
Drinks are a bit ex, at least for me. Overall not a bad place to hang out.
Bro, not only for you... For me too!!! And probably most of the bros who chiong Thai clubs...

For me, this club is a place where I will go down when I feel like chatting with them and watching their performance... Not a club where I will go down regularly... I would still stick to Live Impact for my dosage of Thai songs and Khun Thai pooyings...
Old 25-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
I would still stick to Live Impact for my dosage of Thai songs and Khun Thai pooyings...
is there still a LIVE IMPACT? hmmm... 555+
to b honest... most of d joints nowadayz.. r sportin really high price on their alcohol aldy... if i'm not mistaken.. all alcohol has gone up in pricings? for most joints.. now chivas.. minimum is also SGD$198 aldy... martell sld b in d SGD$200+ range...
beer.. sigh... y does beer have to b so damned expensive... sigh.... miss my aussie days...

Old 25-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
is there still a LIVE IMPACT? hmmm... 555+
to b honest... most of d joints nowadayz.. r sportin really high price on their alcohol aldy... if i'm not mistaken.. all alcohol has gone up in pricings? for most joints.. now chivas.. minimum is also SGD$198 aldy... martell sld b in d SGD$200+ range...
beer.. sigh... y does beer have to b so damned expensive... sigh.... miss my aussie days...
Yes Bro, the LIVE IMPACT now = old ICON BAR... 555++ They changed the name already... Well, the alcohol @ Live Impact is still ok, SGD178 for Chivas, after 10% discount is SGD160.20

The beer is @ SGD30/jug... On Sundays, beer @ SGD22/jug and also discounts for bottled hard liquors...

So far I think Resort no promotion leh... But still entitled to 10% discount for bottled hard liquors though...
Old 25-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

y is beer so expensiveeeeeee... itz supposed to be cheappppppp... dirt cheapppppp ... 555+

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1