The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 13
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
One case the ml massage the dude ass. While massaging the ass he cum....then he say don't want extra and don't want pay. I hear liao also don't know right or wrong the customer...
This one... the customer need juagen lol. How does one cum from just massaging the ass sia
Old 15-08-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2240 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever encounter don't pay up after deed is done?

TS i thot u r ML...

I never encounter dont pay up after deed.. usually is i pay pple not pple pay me.. actually can say no one pay me before la...

chao quan customer sure have... one kind ml also have... go massage only to enjoy.. all this kind of 1 side story hear liao just forget.. no need to think so much... maybe customer du lan the ml make him shoot so much then dun want to pay? Or service too good until the soul also come out then never remember to pay? maybe ml say can zhut zhut but end up siam here siam there? aiyah alot of possibilities la...

i ever forget to pay ml... 2 hour later then remember.. faster go back shop and pay... maybe she already tell her other customer i never pay..
Old 15-08-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Live a life of integrity. You had service, you pay up.

不做亏心事不怕鬼敲门
Old 15-08-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
in my chionging life, i have heard of many run tips story

1) go pub hug hug touch touch fl already run tip
2) go ktv enjoy raba one time with fl, ask mummy change fl becoz no click with the fl then no tip fl even a token amount
3) jio viet fl from pub go short time already, don't pay then treaten want call police
4) agree on number of shots before short time. Then 1st shot fast, 'rape' the fl for 2nd shot before leaving
5) massage hj fired and don't pay
6) massage agree hj but after tease finish, hold fire and deny paying
7) regular to ml, then 3rd visit cannot upgrade, say no cash go withdraw but never return
8) show paynow screenshot but actually fake

we can't deny there are many different chiongster. Some are proud that they can always pull such act. Just unlucky for the service provider then
Really despise these kind of people. Like to think they are very clever and take advantage of others..
Old 15-08-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
This one... the customer need juagen lol. How does one cum from just massaging the ass sia
Lol. This is funny.i also first time hear massage ass can cum.
Old 15-08-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkfu View Post
Maybe she put her finger into his asshole, lol
Old 15-08-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes. And I heard he very daring. Apparently he went to the same shop and did this trick to almost all the ml there.
ML no share info with other ML or complain to owner and blacklist the guy. Counter got cctv?

Once went ktv with one friend and his friend. This friend of his just walked off without paying the girls after settle bill.
Then another time, went ktv with this "friend" without my friend, i paid on his behalf for the girl, afterwards act blur no pay back. What a farking ass#ole!
Who know is this guy who play punt on these ML as well. Really low, no money dont play la.
Old 15-08-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
in my chionging life, i have heard of many run tips story

1) go pub hug hug touch touch fl already run tip
2) go ktv enjoy raba one time with fl, ask mummy change fl becoz no click with the fl then no tip fl even a token amount
3) jio viet fl from pub go short time already, don't pay then treaten want call police
4) agree on number of shots before short time. Then 1st shot fast, 'rape' the fl for 2nd shot before leaving
5) massage hj fired and don't pay
6) massage agree hj but after tease finish, hold fire and deny paying
7) regular to ml, then 3rd visit cannot upgrade, say no cash go withdraw but never return
8) show paynow screenshot but actually fake

we can't deny there are many different chiongster. Some are proud that they can always pull such act. Just unlucky for the service provider then
Don't pay is very common. Also have pay $50 but want fuck the ML or didi very dirty but want bbbj. ML don't cooperate then write bad reviews. Simi pattern also have.
Old 15-08-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Don't pay is very common. Also have pay $50 but want fuck the ML or didi very dirty but want bbbj. ML don't cooperate then write bad reviews. Simi pattern also have.
true. recent know 1 chiongster go cat1 spa pay 1.5 hour entry $118. expect ml to hj+roam for free saying all included. he also offer $30 additonal to have bbbj.

there are such spa though. so many advert in sbf. but he go worng spa
Old 15-08-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 21
Ironpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to all

Sometimes. It’s the ml.

Last time gave me bbbj with cim and swallow. So gave her more 150$

Then she switch to a clean place. Only hj. But wanted 100$.

I gave only 50$ but she insisted (quietly) for 100$. I just kept saying no. She even tried to take from my wallet.

So sometimes. It’s just the ml who try to look for white knights.

Cheers
Old 15-08-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Quote:
Yeah, in sbf u will hear lotsa 1st time thingy

Next time u will hear massage thigh, massage calf, massage toe oso can cum one ..
Old 15-08-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
ML no share info with other ML or complain to owner and blacklist the guy. Counter got cctv?

Once went ktv with one friend and his friend. This friend of his just walked off without paying the girls after settle bill.
Then another time, went ktv with this "friend" without my friend, i paid on his behalf for the girl, afterwards act blur no pay back. What a farking ass#ole!
Who know is this guy who play punt on these ML as well. Really low, no money dont play la.
What an asshole. Really throw face
Old 15-08-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Sometimes. It’s the ml.

Last time gave me bbbj with cim and swallow. So gave her more 150$

Then she switch to a clean place. Only hj. But wanted 100$.

I gave only 50$ but she insisted (quietly) for 100$. I just kept saying no. She even tried to take from my wallet.

So sometimes. It’s just the ml who try to look for white knights.

Cheers
I fully agree that that it is not always a one sided fault.
Old 15-08-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
TS i thot u r ML...

I never encounter dont pay up after deed.. usually is i pay pple not pple pay me.. actually can say no one pay me before la...

chao quan customer sure have... one kind ml also have... go massage only to enjoy.. all this kind of 1 side story hear liao just forget.. no need to think so much... maybe customer du lan the ml make him shoot so much then dun want to pay? Or service too good until the soul also come out then never remember to pay? maybe ml say can zhut zhut but end up siam here siam there? aiyah alot of possibilities la...

i ever forget to pay ml... 2 hour later then remember.. faster go back shop and pay... maybe she already tell her other customer i never pay..
Lol. I am not ml. I am very straight man.
Old 15-08-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future

There was once, when I walked in the MP to visit one of my regular ML, an old uncle, maybe in his 70s, was about to leave. And he was whistling to the ML at counter (the one I booked) “bye bye baby, I will come see you next time. I got no money, what can u do?”

Then I saw the ML face black black when I was doing registration at counter. Then I hold her hands to walk into the room. That moment really can see tears in her eyes. She told me just now that uncle agreed 1B for basic happiness with roaming, deed done but refuse to pay tips.

Luckily I bought bubble tea and poured a lot of sweet words to cheer her up during my session.

That was the first time I heard ppl chao kuang, trick the ML for free service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1