The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCM Solution One (益富堂)@ 535 Kallang Bahru GB Point

Hot from oven FR. The $48 promo is legit! No gimmick. Tried Xiao Ya. Looks 25% off from photo, pleasant looking girl. Place is spacious and they got a super big room with a big tub inside! Massage is good and extra is $50. Heard from her Tina is guagen pro. I'm not a fan of guagen but bros who like guagen can try.

Last edited by overboard; Today at 12:14 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 815 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5089 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Hot from oven FR. The $48 promo is legit! No gimmick. Tried Xiao Ya. Looks 25% from photo, pleasant looking girl. Place is spacious and they got a super big room with a big tub inside! Massage is good and extra is $50. Heard from her Tina is guagen pro. I'm not a fan of guagen but bros who like guagen can try.

I'm a fan of Guagen. Guess I will try but unlikely can make it from 10am to 2pm la. $60 also not expensive if good massage.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hot from oven FR. The $48 promo is legit! No gimmick. Tried Xiao Ya. Looks 25% from photo, pleasant looking girl. Place is spacious and they got a super big room with a big tub inside! Massage is good and extra is $50. Heard from her Tina is guagen pro. I'm not a fan of guagen but bros who like guagen can try.

Look only 25% from photo???
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 815 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5089 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
I think he mean 25% off from photo. Haha! Anyway can wait for my FR too. I be going to try soon also.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
CoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TCM Solution One (益富堂)

Address: GB POINT, 535 Kallang Bahru, #01-09, Singapore 339351

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call 69709807 for appointment.

We Are A Licensed TCM Cat 1 Shop That Provides Genuine Good Massage At Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms.

Special Early Bird Offer! 60 Mins Massage At $48 Only From 10am to 2pm!!

Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Typo. It is 25% off from the photo
Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Typo. It is 25% off from the photo
Wa discount 25% sounds like she heavily photoshopped her pic lol, I'm more curious about their juagen though, only 1 ML there who can do it right?
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
MrCocount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Wa discount 25% sounds like she heavily photoshopped her pic lol, I'm more curious about their juagen though, only 1 ML there who can do it right?
You confirm never kanna those totally not the same person one. 25% I think very good liao. Anyway I think this joint probably more pro massage type.
Old Today, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCocount View Post
You confirm never kanna those totally not the same person one. 25% I think very good liao. Anyway I think this joint probably more pro massage type.
That one is bait and switch ma.. can't apply discount when it's a totally different person, that one is 100% discount 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1