The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Is it normal for a married man to demand exclusivity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAngel View Post
Can I ask ....

Is it normal, is it fair, is it right .... for the married man to demand & expect exclusivity, be possessive & obsessive with the girlfriend?
*** assuming this married man really really love the girl & he chose to be exclusive to her?

And if the girl chooses non-exclusivity since we all know there will be no conclusive end to the relationship, does that mean she has lower moral values, more wanton & is less honorable?
*** assuming the man refused to leave his wife AND the girlfriend?
Can I respond...

It is normal, it is unfair and never right.

No, no and no.

Is there a lucky draw or incentive for completing the survey

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 28-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hommedoux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
At the end of the day, it's all about how much commitment & how much responsibility you wanna accord to each other.

Whatever that's agreed upon or not agreed upon, it's all personal choice.
Other than no right and no wrong, the key question is ...... is it worth it?
The commitment and responsibility here should accord to one's spouse. How can one talk about this when one already has a wife/husband? Anyone who is married and still speak of this to someone is only sugar coating unless he/she is ready to leave his/her family for that person.
Old 28-05-2011, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Digistras80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi LoveAngel,

Please allow my 2 cents worth.

Since you have mentioned that both of you know there would not be a good or happy ending to the relationship, if both party are prepared to make each other exclusive and both are also able to keep up with the exclusive demands, then I guess this "exclusiveness" should last very long even if there is no end.

However, if the "demand for exclusive" is causing stress, disturbance or even restrictions either parties normal daily life, then there a danger of over-demand due to either party not being able to keep up with the demand required. This might result in a negative situation and outcome for both parties and when this happens, is time to slow things down and do a review.

Hope this helps.

P.S Sorry if i sound too "bored". I just couldn't find a better way to say it.
Old 28-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Human beings are born selfish.

Who doesn't want to have the best of both worlds? Time will unveil all the dirty linens. Exclusivity in this context makes me laugh. Today, he demands exclusivity. You never know what he will demand next. Maybe something like "Go find yourself another man. I am now exclusive to my new girlfriend"
Old 29-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

there is no such thing as best of both worlds unless the rs is an "open rs" where both partners are free to go out hunting...
any wife who choses to close both eyes or one eye will eventually succumb to the temptation of straying as well.
Old 29-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Jaguar99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro Loveangel, in short, it very much depends on what is the exclusive package ($$$$) u can offer to have the exclusivity. They don't come here for relationship, they are here to make a living. Love mat develop afterwhich, and there is no ending discussion on this subject (as what the other bros said....)
Old 29-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I ask ....

Is it normal, is it fair, is it right .... for the married man to demand & expect exclusivity, be possessive & obsessive with the girlfriend?
*** assuming this married man really really love the girl & he chose to be exclusive to her?

And if the girl chooses non-exclusivity since we all know there will be no conclusive end to the relationship, does that mean she has lower moral values, more wanton & is less honorable?
It is fairly normal in any relationship to expect exclusivity. It is not right nor fair in the relationship you mentioned. However, the relationship was not right nor fair in the first place.

Having said that, is love a logical and rational relationship? No, when you fall in love, its not logical nor rational. Hence, a lover can be anyone, married or otherwise.

Unfortunately, your lover cannot offer you an exclusive relationship. Do you still love him? If so, that's the basis the relationship will have to move on.

Is it right or wrong? Only you can answer it. I don't think it is wrong to fall in love. In our laws, we are supposed to be monogamous, unless you are a Muslim. Taking law and religion aside, is it wrong for both individuals to fall in love? My answer is no but, these gwo individuals need to work out the issues amidst their constraints.

At the end of the day, there may not be a clear light at the end of the tunnel for you but, do all love relationships between singles end in marriages? Even if they end up in marriages, who is to say whether they end up in divorces? Hence, enjoy the journey for what it is today for we can never foretell where we are destined to end up.
Old 30-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
climaxguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Under View Post
How can the married man be exclusive? His wife how? Eat herself meh?

For the girl, move on and there will be high morale, higher values, highest honor without any wanton!
Quote:
Can I ask ....

most married man has a gf outside will be like that and its just depend on both if the gal is ok for his demand like this then will be ok too as a gal will having a lot of pressure and unhappy some of the time if he choose together with a married man...
Old 30-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Can I ask ....

Depends. If the man n the girl is of FB relationship, then I dun think thete is any exclusivity. If they are bf/gf relationship, then thete is some love involved.n the man should have commit to the girl upfront. Wat are the returns. Monetary or he is going to divorce his wife soon. If nothing happens, I dun think is fair for the girl to wait n thus no issue for her to get involved with anothet relationship.

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 30-05-2011, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 20
siangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to behold

bastard.....
Old 30-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
ConsensualLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

First to answer why EXCLUSIVITY - Can do RAW ! No STD risk ! sense of owning ! Ego induced selfishness !

Assuming "GF" is single . The ball in the "GF" court , whether her choice to stay faithfully exclusive to the "Married" man. But the reality of FUTURE will set in sooner or later .

Assuming "GF" is married . What right has the "Married" man who has a wife demand of exclusiveness of a "Married" woman who has a husband . Being a "MARRIED" man , he can only ASK for exclusiveness of his mistress or FB . But it depends on the "GF" whether she chooses to or not .

To sum it up ! It takes two to tango !

Quote:

Love and electricity are one in the same .
If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time ;
a kiss is shared ,
a whisper is spoken ,
a touch is felt ,
then your not really in love at all .
Let me show it to you ...............
Be my CONSENSUAL ! Be my LUST !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1