The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Opp Berseh Food Centre

Bro can share contact?
Old 06-08-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Sunshine 8 change name or change owner,
The vietnamese LINA now move to where???
Old 06-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
What i mean is are they a certified TCM so not only I enjoy the facilities but I can also claim from my insurance.
Wa u champion la sifu…..
Every week go tcm (tehnehneh + cock massage) and claim.
Shoot already shiok, claim back the $ lagi more shiok
Old 06-08-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
zenfactorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Singapore has an abundance of hawker centres sprawled all over the island and we can often find a few note-worthy stalls at a particular hawker centre.

Berseh Food Centre along Jalan Besar is often overlooked.
I think this is partly because the food centre has an old appearance, with less of those very famous hawker stalls.

After having Herbal Turtle Soup (藥材甲魚湯), Fu Zhou Oyster Cake (福州蠔餅) & coffee with customer. Scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street since lots of spare time to kill.

After walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a TCM right in front, without second thought walk in and request for solid hard massage (SYT, MILF or GILF also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in Chinese massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I felt relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After she is done on my back I flip over and finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a month and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. She also gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

Hard to come across MLs working in this area (Non do Big one) that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $50.00 + , definitely will return here for a good lunch and massage.
Bro can share location and ctc?
Old 08-08-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks to SBF that upped my points after visiting her.

Repeat my visit yesterday afternoon, place was somehow quiet maybe due to many people till having lunch.

This time took the 1.5 hours to cover more on her solid massage to release my muscles and not to forget her slow release.

While she was massaging me this time i manage to get a good feel of her big peach butt (蜜桃形屁股) and it really let me forgotten all the soreness during her hard massage.

Just imagine if manage to place it on bed and enjoy the feel of it .......
Due to her good massage, decided to return for massage again. There are a few customers doing foot reflexology, and I seem to be the only one doing body massage. Still maintain her massage standard and also quite good teasing, basically “痛并快乐着” and we chat like old friend. Looking forward to visit her when body start aching again.
Old 09-08-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
buzzer2530 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
The new 213 Jalan Besar is operated by a PRC MILF boss. Open concept.
Viet Lina aka Lucky has moved to Balestier, and she does not accept wechat invite from strangers - so no point asking for her contact.
I am looking for Lina aka lucky too any idea which outlet is she at Balestier
Old 09-08-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
plswearhelmet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros can I get location or contact? I like to go berseh eat oyster omelette 😂
Old 10-08-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plswearhelmet View Post
Dear bros can I get location or contact? I like to go berseh eat oyster omelette ��
This joint is super easy to find. In fact it has been there for many 10+ years but it's name was changed a few times. Rose Garden was one of it's previous names. Many bros will remember the chio prc Kiki who worked here (trying to speak like a Singaporean ). Later she got PR.
Old 18-08-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Due to her good massage, decided to return for massage again. There are a few customers doing foot reflexology, and I seem to be the only one doing body massage. Still maintain her massage standard and also quite good teasing, basically “痛并快乐着” and we chat like old friend. Looking forward to visit her when body start aching again.

Bro HSB2000,

I also went a few time liao, hope to knock-in to you one day.
Really enjoy her hard massage and sensual pleasure after the 酸痛 .

Hard working and gfe lady and importantly reasonable entrance fee and happy ending
Old 25-08-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Singapore has an abundance of hawker centres sprawled all over the island and we can often find a few note-worthy stalls at a particular hawker centre.

Berseh Food Centre along Jalan Besar is often overlooked.
I think this is partly because the food centre has an old appearance, with less of those very famous hawker stalls.

After having Herbal Turtle Soup (藥材甲魚湯), Fu Zhou Oyster Cake (福州蠔餅) & coffee with customer. Scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street since lots of spare time to kill.

After walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a TCM right in front, without second thought walk in and request for solid hard massage (SYT, MILF or GILF also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in Chinese massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I felt relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After she is done on my back I flip over and finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a month and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. She also gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

Hard to come across MLs working in this area (Non do Big one) that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $50.00 + , definitely will return here for a good lunch and massage.

Hi bro, please share the contact of the ML.
I would like to go check it out, TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1