The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yang Yang Broke my 14 bonk no came record. 60/1/1 TOO CHEAP? Read more.

To all bros. After all the euphoria. I believe I need to tone down my FR on her as I personally think it is overrated. Does not mean she is bad. But I had prettier ones yesterday. Sorry to keep posting. Just want it to be accurate. Dont mean to make this my personal TCSS thread.

Name : Yang Yang
Race : Chinese (Soz. She mentioned her PRC city origin. But my brain wont register it).
Height : I think she said 165 cm
Weight: instead of love handles, stretch marks on her stomach. Not much neway.
Looks: 7/10 (if she is 9. Reon Kadena must be like 15/10)
Make up enhanced her looks indeed.
Boobs: 8/10 B+ (not much changed here. Just wanna be objective)
HJ: 9/10 (Same assessment. Good but did not come for 2nd shot).
FJ : 10/10 (I came. Had my bonk yesterday and didnt come)

Same damage as prev ones.

So far no FR posted or PMed to me. Still waiting
Old 31-01-2009, 02:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
al8899x2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
But I had prettier ones yesterday.
Yo Bro, care to share ur new find???

Cheers
Old 01-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its Jin Jin, the new FR I wrote.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
TanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8899x2 View Post
Yo Bro, care to share ur new find???

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
Its Jin Jin, the new FR I wrote.
Yo bro,

So fast you bought over liao after meeting her once? Hehehe...

Of course to each his own, so one man's meat is another poison too
Old 04-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bomb25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro, can pm mi her contact? thanx!!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kk29siao is Cool - loads of Potential

bro pls pm me her contact thank
Old 09-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

Was somewhat bored late at night and little bro feeling restless. I decided to check out YangYang, the ctc given by bro v4, when another intro told me she is fully booked through. Unfortunately, my experience with YY wasn’t as good as bro v4 because I did not come. Her bbbj actually not bad, deep throat and all. However, before our main event, she put on lubricant literally right in front of my face – rather turn off for me. I found her moaning rather fake, but I stopped when she asked me a few times if I’ve came – that was a real turn off for me. And when I gave her 60 plus tip, she wanted more tip – she said I worked her hard even though we were in/out of the hotel in less than an hour. Thus, RTF is not a consideration at all.

Well, I guess it was not my night. Bro v4 - thanks for sharing the ctc. BTW, you have mentioned JingJing – to me, comparing the two is like comparing day & night leh. JJ is in a class of her own, really.
Old 21-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
irridy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirridy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short note on Yang Yang. Thanks to Bro v4lkyr3 for her contact. Met her on a Friday evening -- this is a late FR.

I do have a lot of grouses with her but I will try to be as impartial as possible. However, I do not blame Bro v4lkyr3 as we do have bad luck sometimes.

Looks: 7/10 [Foxy look, heavy make-up.]
Figure: 7/10 [Slim.]
Vital stats: B-cup [Soft with pointy nipples.]
BJ: 6/10 [Quite standard, have had better ones.]
FJ: 1/10 [One position only and not even completed.]
Attitude: 1/10 [Rushes you all the way.]
Damage: $60. No tips given as I felt she did not deserve it.
RTF: Most unlikely.
Pros: Good looking boobs.
Cons: Very rush. Money-minded. No kissing (of boobs, body, etc). No touching. No handling of her boobs (and the force I applied is not even great enough to break toufu).

Overall session is very poor. One of the worse ones I have had.

What makes me so mad is that she gave a comment that Friday is the best night for business and she wants to get our job done quickly. We had not even been in the room for 30 minutes! I normally do it at a slower pace.

As she had rushed me, I even had to handjob myself. After the session, she even dared to asked for tips which I did not give her as I felt she did not deserve it.

She normally stations herself near Lorong 2x -- odd-numbered -- to get customers off the street.

Bros who want her contact, please contact Threadstarter. I hope you have better luck than me.
Old 21-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the FRs. They will tell us to avoid.
Old 21-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
irridy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirridy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To the Bro who up me in this thread...

Please PM me so that I can return the favour.

I do not know who you are.

Thanks.

Last edited by irridy; 21-02-2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: need to delete this post... how to delete?
Old 21-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -63 / Power: 0
wolvemoon has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I got the number too but later forgotten because busy with work. Anyway, guess she is not around anymore and TS MIA too.
Old 23-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

Bro TS, thanks for the ctc and as usual I gave my honest FR on all the FL I have tried last week and sadly I think YY is the most service-disoriented FL that I've tried so far.

She said she only worked in the night so finally got an opportunity last week to 'escape' from OC & book her for a session.

When I arrived she was already waiting at the agreed hotel as she has just finished a tarma session next door & claim that the bro before me game over much earlier than anticipated.

She was quite pretty except her teeth which could have been better. We check-in & she hurriedly strip & asked me to shower as she claim she has done so. Her body also quite solid with ample melons that compliment her height.

After a quick shower, I pounce on bed & started to catbath her but she start her " cannot policy", no kissing from her neck up as she do not want to mess up her hair & make-up. Wanted to suck her nipple but she again say cannot as it will become dark from sucking! So LL, asked her to cowgirl me & luckily because of her looks & body, didi hard liao. Her moaning is extremely fake & kept asking me to come quickly!

Damn no mood siah..Turn her around & doggie her, she again asked me to faster come! I asked her to have more feel & guess what? She 'tu' me want 'feel' go home screw my OC! What the 'F'!, turn her around & give her my 'too fast too furious' missionary thrust & she say my didi so hard to come, thrust until her CB pain! Asked me to stop & she HJ for me!

Being considerate & didn't want to 'hurt' her as claimed, obliged and during HJ, she basically sit there look pretty impatient & examining herself with the big mirror across the bed, no effort at all in trying to stimulate me to come faster! She even complained her hand tired & keep asking me to come faster!! What d F!

So in order to enjoy my 'F' & come, I have to imagine I am screwing JQ & rubba her melons which is quite a handful but definitely lose to JQ!

When I finally ejaculated, she striaghtaway went to wash up while I have to wipe myself clean scrambling for the tissue box.

After she is done & when I came out of the bathroom, she is already fully dressed. Perhaps she realised then that I am unhappy with her service & try to KC me by saying my didi so powerful that she is so 'tired' by me & asked me to tip her more. What audacity! I paid her the stated rate & even asked me if I drive so as to give her a lift to her next appt!

Bro TS, sorry for my sincere FR as we know someone meat could be another's poison & it is true for me on this FL. For sure I will not RTF her as there are FL who are equally pretty & with much better service!
Old 23-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

darn!

this chick should be in our banned list also!

so many bad comments n we still expected to believe in OMMIAMP?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 23-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll View Post
darn!

this chick should be in our banned list also!

so many bad comments n we still expected to believe in OMMIAMP?

haha...bro, live & let live lah..maybe some bros want pure F @ that price and dun mind poor svc..beside I can understand why she kept hurrying me because she want a higher R.O.I mah(can get more customers) Juz dun RTF or avoid her lor..
Old 23-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Yang Yang Broke my 14 bonk no came record. 60/1/1 TOO CHEAP? Read more.

Had her after midnight last week. Most of the ratings has been given by bros here. BJ was not given (though i did not ask for it).

Stretch marks on her body very visible. A very very rushed session that ended in less than 25 mins for me.

Not that i am complaining but there is totally no time even for chatting or anything. Straightaway once in room told to strip and get the job done.

RTF: No

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1