The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
convert64 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Braless SYT walking a dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenawishes View Post
hehe.. likdat also consider cheeky ah?? =X
i shy le..
i say "birds" because ALL guys hav "birds" ma..
only some hav dogs.. so bo bian..
those no dogs to walk in the park den hav to walk their "bird" lo.. keke..

hmm y pussy = cameltoe wor??
it doesnt ring a bell to me.. =P
when you wear certain kinda pants or in just your panties and you pull it tight up against your pussy, the shape you get with the material pulled up against the pussy looks like a camel's toe hence the reference
Old 22-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenawishes
hmm y pussy = cameltoe wor??
it doesnt ring a bell to me.. =P
A camel has 2 hoofs on their feet ... go dig on the net for pics if you still cannot visualise.
Then, go put on a pair of cycling shorts or volleyball shorts, without putting on your panties ... pull it as high as possible, almost to the extent of "cutting" your beloved pussy ... stand in front of the mirror & dun you see the camel-toe now?

Back to the original topic ... more & more girls (mature ladies too) go braless in public nowadays, I think I come across 1-2 every week on the average.
What to do on such occurrences? Always remember to smile ... if the eye contact can be maintained for more than 5 sec, you're almost there already. The rest is up to how you can strike a conversation that will engage her fancy.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 22-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
like 3 panadol tablets stacked up.
Wahaha! I like what you describe!
Old 22-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 16
pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!

One year back when I went to a highway bus gate, I saw a SYT type girl wearing a normal tight T shirt and a sky-blue jean low cut short pant. At first sight, she is just a normal good looking girl accompanying with her friends to fetch someone. But the thing is that her low cut pant. Second time I looked at her pant I could see some of her pubic hairs coming out at the top of her pant, not so much but can see some black hairs along the top part.
First I don’t believe my eyes, so I go closer to her pretending to relocate myself to other place and see more closely. Yeah it is actually her pubic hairs. She didn’t aware of it and so as her friends also. It is my first time saw a girl exposing hers pubic hairs like this, coz normally a very low cut pant can expose only underwear and not more than this. In this case I don’t know she is wearing a panty or not, but I surely didn’t see any panty.
Old 22-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 16
pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!

sorry double post!
Old 22-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
K_ger is Cool - loads of Potential

Speaking of cameltoes, not too sure if this might still be happening today.

Was at Movida listening to the band when my friends and I noticed that one of the lady singers there was wearing these tights, and when we looked closer, noticed that her cameltoe was showing so obviously.

Good luck to bros who may want to go see how a cameltow might actually look like
Old 22-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
BLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenawishes View Post
those no dogs to walk in the park den hav to walk their "bird" lo.. keke..
Then must make sure the bird is properly "leash" otherwise will go berserk
Old 22-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Miracle Bra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It takes alot of courage for a woman to walk around braless in public, especially in an oriental country like Singapore.

The younger generation nowadays are adapting to westerner's lifestyle, going braless is not wat it seems to be a "shame" saying by the old folks anymore. Moreover, it's only braless, not nude. It's just 2 tiny lumps pressing against the clothing which may produce a silhouette if the material of the clothing is thin enough.

It's no big deal. Yes, but still it's a rare sight. Many people could not resist taking a peek including myself, even though I am a woman.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
numbertag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"camel toes" - new term to me hahahaha, u learn something new everyday, in line with SG's keep upgrading concept
Old 22-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto33
Second time I looked at her pant I could see some of her pubic hairs coming out at the top of her pant, not so much but can see some black hairs along the top part.
I also had such an experience some years back at Suntec City ... this young voluptous girl, think she works as the recep in one of the slimming centre there ... black long-sleeved shirt with black low-waist jeans, think it's her sort-of uniform ... she came out of that slimming centre to go towards the public toilet, end up our path crossed face-to-face ...those pubic hair sticking out was quite a sight.
When we were about 2 metres apart, I smiled at her & she smiled back ... that's when I decided to wait there for her return.
Alas, when she returned, I noticed her pubic hair was nicely tucked inside liao ... & when she was close enough, I smiled again ... but she quickly looked away & that's when I noticed her face was flushed rosy red.
No choice ... decide not to embarass her further & moved on.

Almost 15-20 years back, when strapless bras were the "hip-to-have" item in any girl's wardrobe ... it is also common place to cross path with a young girl & end up seeing one of her nipples playing peekaboo, simply becoz these young girls (especially A-B cuppers) bought the wrong size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto33
... normally a very low cut pant can expose only underwear and not more than this. In this case I don’t know she is wearing a panty or not, but I surely didn’t see any panty.
When we see exposed butt-cracks, I also used to argue with my wife about this issue ... I mean, if there's no sign of any form of panty by then, how could these girls still be wearing any panties?
I had a total eye-opener during my pilates class earlier this year ... there was this rich tai-tai who gave me a demo, whether intentional or not. Under her tight-fitting gym-pants, I could make out her VPL very clearly ... & this panty meant for low-waist pants, it hardly even covered half her inviting butt ... that's how low it can go. By the end of the pilates class, that panty dropped to an even lower level!!

Slight disclaimer ... of course, there are girls who go without wearing panties. My ex-fling was one such girl, as in she doesn't even own more than 3 panties & she only wears them when having menses.
The critical thing here is ... girls usually only go without panty when wearing a dress, certainly not when wearing a pair of denim jeans. Their pussy will be "scarred", for sure ... & that is definitely not erotic, by whatever standards.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 22-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever saw a model (not famous one, but she got a rare chic look so I recognised her easily from magazine) go braless and wearing a loose white translucent dress in a shop. I was seated beside her and was treated to the sight of her boobs for a whole ten minutes C cup and her nipples are big.

Another time see a mother bending over and attending to her baby in the pram. Her bra was loose and can see the nips. I went pass her a few times and it was quite obvious she meant to be seen.

Rare Thai AV Screen Caps + Clips
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=68602
Old 22-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

My neighbour who is a MILF probably never wear bra while at home. I saw her many times going out of her house to dump her rubbish in the central bin wearing a tight T-shirt or spagenti top, seeing protusing nipples from her cloth which is usually thin cotton fibre. She also always wear a tight sport short which barely cover her butt cheek.

She has a grown up son and a husband.

Once she even come to my house offering to give away some old books to my kids, also without bra.

Unfortunely I can't be too close to her, my wife can be watching me.
Old 22-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Braless SYT walking a dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

What would you have done??

I was at a loss suddenly and I dumbly walked off. Maybe I was scared of the dog.

Bro,

Go over and start playing with the dog. Gals normally feel more at ease with you if her dog likes you also.

Tell her how much you like playing with her dog and give her your number and ask her to SMS you everytime she walks her dog. You invade from that point on.

Simple?

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ginseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS : Hi! My bird wants to make friends with your cat!
Braless girl: ?? What cat? That's a dog. And I don't see any bird with you.
TS : *points to KKJ* BIRD! *points to braless girl's crotch CAT!
Braless girl: .....
Old 23-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like dogs leh....

anyways, i forgot to mention she wasn't that chio lah. And I could tell she had just come out of the shower as her hair was still wet. Understood that some girls do not like to wear a bra after they've showered due to the uncomfortable tightness, so maybe that was what happened for her.

My wife also sama sama. In fact, at home no wear bra at all. Once the bangala sweeper came up to our floor to sweep and my wife happened to open the main door. Horny deprived fucker virtually stood there staring at my wife with a "goddamn i am the luckiest bastard alive" smirk across his face. He must have felt so blessed his face lightened by a few shades. Wife then came to tell me and can tell she was having a mix of feelings - shocked, a little pissed but also naughty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
My neighbour who is a MILF probably never wear bra while at home. I saw her many times going out of her house to dump her rubbish in the central bin wearing a tight T-shirt or spagenti top, seeing protusing nipples from her cloth which is usually thin cotton fibre. She also always wear a tight sport short which barely cover her butt cheek.

She has a grown up son and a husband.

Once she even come to my house offering to give away some old books to my kids, also without bra.

Unfortunely I can't be too close to her, my wife can be watching me.
Wah lao...for a while I thought you were my neighbour! Until I read the part about her having a son and husband. Heng ah..me no children.

-----------------------------------

And as for the bro who pm'ed me about the location of my finding of the subject, paiseh lah if I tell you I have to kill you. Cannot have more than 1 pervert in my area. AND THAT ONLY ONE PERVERT IS ME.

HAHAHHA!!
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1