The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BingBing - 25 yr old tall PRC from Northeast China with 34D melons

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
shoo shoo no cim and bbbj not your cup of tea
Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
bro haonan, u sure u want bingbing's contact? i scare she cannot meet your high standards leh cos she still new mah... hehehe... no problem la... u want just tell me i sure pass u the contact...
lolz, i haven ask for ctc bro... relax... u say if she dosent have some standard, u wont help... now u tell me she cannot me my standards... like that abit 嘴打嘴 right... lolz... no worries lah, my kakis all inside here, i also show support to this thread... coz she's dua neh neh!!!! hahahaha....
Old 26-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2172 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Tua neh neh lover here reporting here haha ...... so many tikos here liao .... camping for D cupers FR bro tiko haonan, if u go for only her D i think can la

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 26-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
Tua neh neh lover here reporting here haha ...... so many tikos here liao .... camping for D cupers FR bro tiko haonan, if u go for only her D i think can la
if u tell me HJ only damage $50, i sure chiong... but sadly dont have... so i just stay around look FRs lor... lolz...
Old 27-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MisterSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice leh! keep shring such babess
Old 27-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kelvin_ocs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, care to share the contact?
Old 27-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
time is not ripe for pics nevermind ... as long as the papaya is ripe ..hor.. bro papaya
You are right bro. kekeke...

Quote:
hahaha... well she looks to me abit like fan bingbing abeit a slighter meaty version.
Thanks Bro fei_fei for Bing Bing CTC. My commando mission accomplished liao. I was lucky today, she was totally mine since 4pm. It was a long story which I will talk about it. I have send her back around 10.45pm. Surprise lah, I was her choice of only customer today becos she was too nervous and new in this FL line. She was so nervous and internal fight against her own thoughs that she rejected 4 customers after adjusted and re-adjusted her time since 12pm. That's included my smses fixing her time which she allocated me at 4pm. She told me finally selected me as first customer as she pushed out 3 others. She wanted me to say she would like to appologise to those bros cos she said she is too nervous. She told me, she decided to accept my appointment is because of my SMS messages(Paiseh, I will not disclosed for what I have forwarded her cos this is....)
I was told she told herself : if her first customer turns out as not what she expected she will quit SBF
So, End of the day I asked : "So are you quiting?hehehe..."

I will post my FR which need sometime to draft. Now too tired. Need to sleep liao.Hehehe...

My early hint about Bing Bing is she is another GEM in the making.
If you like Lin Pei previously I have assisted Bro Liang.sanbo's thread. You will like Bing Bing cos they are both from Liaoning with elegant, stylish, big boobs, tall 1.7m(LP is 1.69m) meaty(not fat hor) body with slim beautiful long legs.

Cheongsters Mai Tan liao cos she will only be here for slightly longer than 1 month nia!

For thos do not know who is Fan Bing Bing. Nah.
Surely you will be Mesmerized by her pair of Beautiful Eyes and Sharp Nose.

Confirm 80% or more facial look alike except for Bing Bing's thinner lips. Bing Bing has meatier face feature and of cause so as her body meatier than Fan Bing Bing, as mentioned by TS loh.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 27-02-2010 at 01:23 AM.
Old 27-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
You are right bro. kekeke...

Thanks Bro fei_fei for Bing Bing CTC. My commando mission accomplished liao. I was lucky today, she was totally mine since 4pm. It was a long story which I will talk about it. I have send her back around 10.45pm. Surprise lah, I was her choice of only customer today becos she was too nervous and new in this FL line. She was so nervous and internal fight against her own thoughs that she rejected 4 customers after adjusted and re-adjusted her time since 12pm. That's included my smses fixing her time which she allocated me at 4pm. She told me finally selected me as first customer as she pushed out 3 others. She wanted me to say she would like to appologise to those bros cos she said she is too nervous. She told me, she decided to accept my appointment is because of my SMS messages(Paiseh, I will not disclosed for what I have forwarded her cos this is....)
I was told she told herself : if her first customer turns out as not what she expected she will quit SBF
So, End of the day I asked : "So are you quiting?hehehe..."

I will post my FR which need sometime to draft. Now too tired. Need to sleep liao.Hehehe...

My early hint about Bing Bing is she is another GEM in the making.
If you like Lin Pei previously I have assisted Bro Liang.sanbo's thread. You will like Bing Bing cos they are both from Liaoning with elegant, stylish, big boobs, tall 1.7m(LP is 1.69m) meaty(not fat hor) body with slim beautiful long legs.

Cheongsters Mai Tan liao cos she will only be here for slightly longer than 1 month nia!

For thos do not know who is Fan Bing Bing. Nah.
Surely you will be Mesmerized by her pair of Beautiful Eyes and Sharp Nose.

Confirm 80% or more facial look alike except for Bing Bing's thinner lips. Bing Bing has meatier face feature and of cause so as her body meatier than Fan Bing Bing, as mentioned by TS loh.
thank you bro papaya for your very positive comments on BingBing.
Old 27-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro haonan, u sure u want bingbing's contact? i scare she cannot meet your high standards leh cos she still new mah... hehehe... no problem la... u want just tell me i sure pass u the contact...
As long can cim .... He want it hehhehe
Old 27-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

apologies all round to the 4 brothers she rejected. hope you all are understanding enough and forgive her as she is really very new. will communicate with her to calm down her nerves or did bro i1papaya done that le? hehehe
Old 27-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Cheong Jon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
Can share her ctc?
Thk you very much!
Old 27-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
As long can cim .... He want it hehhehe
hahaha.lolz... hmmm... wait til she more seasoned 1st ba... i not that power to guide her yet... let our mu gua handle 1st... hhahahah
Old 27-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

Interested bros who has at least 1 FR to his name can PM me for her contact.

I apologize to bros of other races but she will only serve chinese bros due to langauge problems.

Just to end on a simple note, please remember she is still very new to the FL trade, so please be patient with her. Teach her if she is not servicing you in the way you would like. Thanks thanks
Old 27-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
AVscouter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM her contacts?
Old 27-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to TS again for sharing this GEM.

It was a boring stressful week again that had meeting after meeting, presentation after presentation with customers for whole of this week. Finally it’s Friday and early morning happen to see TS started new thread on D cupper. For myself not knowing who is 范冰冰, So, did a search in yahoo. Whaaa…Beh Pai Leh, some more tall and big boobs. So immediate PM TS for her ctc.

11.40pm received replied pm from TS but I get login only after 12pm. Hoping to get as first customer, immediately sms her for a slot and responded almost immediate that she allocated me at 4pm. Told myself, Alama, I tot I’m early liao there are bros that is even more eager to meet her. I counted and said OK loh I will only be bro number 4th blood lor since TS said she will start work from 1pm.

By 2.45pm, she sms me that I may meet her earlier but I was at work that too busy to move off. So 忍and rush till my work is done but by then sama sama, picking up time at 4pm at her place.

SMS her that I reached her place and next thing my mind was thinking if not her look is not that I expected, I getting ready to tips her to goes off. Within a minute, a 范冰冰 Look alike was standing in front of me in a dark revealing dress. Wah good leh...Hehehe...

Suggested to my love nest. She accepted any Hotel except any in GL. So again voom voom here we go. Chat in the car and could feel that she was nervous and I tried to ease her with some topics and below is one of it :

木瓜: 啊你这个漂亮的美媚,耳朵怎么没打耳洞呢?你怕痛啊?
冰冰 : 是的。
木瓜 : 你这丫头, 长那么大了还怕痛?不怕啦,待会我会很温柔的。
冰冰 : 不是啦,我是为我未来老公省聘金(Betrothal gift)。
木瓜: 省聘金!!?啊是吗?那我要加紧努力追到你!

Name : Bing Bing冰冰
Origin : Liaoning (Dongbei gals are always my favorite cos tall like models)
Looks : 8 (see picture again)

Hair : Charismatic Bun up (she not really like to let down her hair cos she said the saloon had overly perm small curl for her hair.)
Height : 170m (Typical Dongbei tall with big bone)
Body : 6.5 (Smooth, no tattoo, not dark nor very fair, some excess around waist but Not Fat hor)
Boobs : 7.5 (C cupper lah not D, 100% natural but a little sag due to gravity. Small aerola with nice looking nips, brownish but not bark. Surely for boobs lovers and for me!! Very sensitive)
Shower : 7 (Initially she was too shy to join the fun, but after I almost completed by shower thereafter keep teasing her with my words and then she came in butt naked. So I took my chance to shower again. Hehehe…Had some fun in there cos she teased me till my didi stood up for her and so we did both doing 鸳鸯戏水.Hehehe...)

Thereafter, dried us ourselves, she offered to service me first, but I insisted to be a gentleman to let her relax. I started to kiss her neck and her ears and moving to her lips. She allow kissing but quickly siam me cos no frenching. Bopian, so do my catbath on her from ear, neck, shoulder, boobs. She enjoyed greatly on my way to tickle her nipples, nibbling and sucking like I’m just born baby boy as she moans, her sound of enjoyment that brought more of my man's ego. After these good nice juicy play of her boobs, I move southwards further as she continues her moans. Catbath her belly button and then moving further down close to her thighs area. Next, I could sense she is totally at ease and enjoying the hungry tiger licking her body. Gradually target logon, I headed to near her pussy and start tingling her inter thighs as I could felt that she was directing me even closer to her pussy!! Then there I headed to her soft erected clitoris with my juicy tongue, Wahhh….this moment she moans really loud and as the more I used my Picasso art work the hornier she gets. I knew I was in full control liao, so I added with my hand softly fingers running slowing stroking her body, her boobs, her thighs and finally, next target logon again using my fingers, I combo it with painting and fingering. Wooooooo….She Screammmmms and adding her hip movement pushing for more till that moment my KuKu Qiao also when FXXKing Hard. As I look up while painting and fingering her, she was like orgasm in mercy and fondling her own boobs. Looking at the范冰冰
look alike orgasm face just in front of you is priceless man…hehehe….my fingers like dripping wet as you had seen in Jap AV film. During fingering could hear the voo voo vacuum sound lah. Kakaka…. If you like fingering, Please remember to trim your nails before visiting her hor.

Painting and Fingering : Yes (please respect her if she is not willing hor. But I think mostly can on this lah, cos I think she likes it)

Pussy : Tight and juicily wet

Catbath : 6.5 (As she is too new in this FL, can’t expect much. But good news is I though her how to service you guys liao. So dun thank me just enjoy what you can get. Hehehe…)

BBBJ : Yes. 8 (I managed to convinced her liao. Again dun thank me but just enjoy what you can get. She said she will do it unless bros may have so hygiene issue or got chi liup chi liup things on your didi lor. She took her own sweet time, no rush BBBJ till you say stop. Licking balls, shalf, deep throat, BBBJ with strong suction, but I asked her go soft vacuum instead. Hehehe..so bro, what you like? Strong, soft, fast or slow just tell her and she will do it for you. Hehehe….)

CIM : No (Anyway. I prefer shoot during bonking than cumming during BBBJ)

Moaning : 8 (Great set of Dolby Surround)

FJ : 7 (Willing to take any position. Missionary, I pumped her started slow and gradually to fast and hard strokes till she cried out loud starring her eyes crying at me while she orgasm again…..Wahhh…Sipeh Songgggg… That was a priceless moment man! Try to sneak for a french, but again behsai. Bohpian, next changed by lifted up her legs and hanged on my shoulder and pump and pump. She was crying for more and I could again hear sound of my didi pumping her juicy pussy that sound like : Supppp Suppp Suppp. Damn wet man. Next I switch gear to super sonic speed as I though I could hold back and change to next position. But too bad I couldn’t as the more I look at the CFM face, I lagi can’t Tong till I had all my stored tadpoles charging out and trapped by the net “CD”. Immediately after she offered to remove my CD. She hugged me and rested with me as I was panting. What a great GFE feels even after a good rest, she offered to shower me again.)

Damage : 80+tips+Room+CD(After times up in the room, paid my damage and asked her if she is busy or would like me to bring her around look see look see. Immediately hugging me and she agreed that if I could bring her around. I asked her, how about your work, she say tomorrow lor.::. I would not say where, if interested just bonk her and thereafter find out from her lor…kekeke…

The around 8.10pm, as time passes too fast and in one of those places where it is for lovers and dark, I took many attend to french her but failed and she really knows how to keep me teased till my didi keep standing up for our beautiful country and I also felt so hornyness in her. Again proposed to her, let’s go back to our love nest again.
Here we go again….Voonnnn Vooonnn Voooooonnnn. Hehehe.

I would not want to repeat going into the details cos it will bored you all up. This time FJ : 8 with many position. Shiok shioke.....

Looks : from 8 now 8.5

Frenching : Yes for me liao (like truely engaged lovers. Please dun force if she dun offer Okie)

Damage again : 80+tips+Room+CD.

GFE : No horse run liao…..

RTF : Needless to say…. Kekeke….

Again : Work your way there and you be surprise what you can get out from that box of this different chocolate. Hehehe...

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 27-02-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 27-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 25
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
The around 8.10pm, as time passes too fast and in one of those places where it is for lovers and dark, I took many attend to french her but failed and she really knows how to keep me teased till my didi keep standing up for our beautiful country and I also felt so hornyness in her. Again proposed to her, let’s go back to our love nest again.
Here we go again….Voonnnn Vooonnn Voooooonnnn. Hehehe.

Just end with : Frenching : Yes for me (like truely engaged lovers. Please dun force if she dun offer Okie)
kee kee. Paisay hor bro. Disturb you while you are with her yesterday. kee kee. Anyway while reading, was suprise that our KC grandmaster didnt get to french her. Finally, 真功夫out liao and managed to french her. Perhaps i should try my luck also hor. kee kee. I must say that it really challenging to go for FL w/o frenching and once you get it. kee kee. The feeling is shiok shiok shiok

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1