The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Bonking younger girls good for health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
old believe ..... w/o any proof. :
Hohohohoho i remind you that when Vacinnation first start people Kpkb about "WHY FUCK WILL INJECT THING FROM COW PROTECT ME FROM SMALLPOX"

That time all the doctor also kpkb about humors and bloodletting etc

You certainly dont complain about getting Vacinnation now, do you?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 24-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
JoeHope is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoeHope is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_squirrel View Post
Men's ELECTION?? Perhaps we will need to vote to achieve it .
What is Men's ELECTION got to do with this topic ???
Old 25-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no lah.. fucking underage girls shortens your life... Rotans and Jail doesn't really lengthen your life.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 25-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Hohohohoho i remind you that when Vacinnation first start people Kpkb about "WHY FUCK WILL INJECT THING FROM COW PROTECT ME FROM SMALLPOX"

That time all the doctor also kpkb about humors and bloodletting etc

You certainly dont complain about getting Vacinnation now, do you?
bro,i agree with u 2 a certain extent .....
but then vacinnation has medical proof.
wat medical ground is there 2 proof tat "bonking younger gals good 4 health" ?
2 veri different issue 2 me ..... @ least.
Old 25-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been recently bonking a gal 17 years younger than me. My wife and colleagues commented that my gray hair seems to be getting darker these days.

So, yeah, it's good for health..
Old 25-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So is it if i fuck the charbor for 2 hours but only come one time on her face i can enjoy the cycle?

What if once my dick see her i can marikita and shoot out my sperms into wherever i want?

How about if i freeze my QI and one shot i use turkey baster to inject 1 Liter or more of QI into her?

WHY AM I STILL LOOKING LIKE FUCKING UNDERAGE BOY AND I STILL CAN RELEASE QI REGULAR AFTER RELEASE QI AN ESTIMATE 11K TIME?

Sex is not an act. it is the union of the sexual cycle that is complementary. That is where you gain the benefits. You can masturbate and ejaculate 20x a day. Keep this routine up for the next 10 weeks, your vitality will suffer somewhat...you can give it a try...and let's compare notes...

peace
trip
Old 25-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
Sex is not an act. it is the union of the sexual cycle that is complementary. That is where you gain the benefits. You can masturbate and ejaculate 20x a day. Keep this routine up for the next 10 weeks, your vitality will suffer somewhat...you can give it a try...and let's compare notes...

peace
trip
nabei u dont know what is call 10 year?
10 year = 52 w weeks so i have been maintain for 520 weeks and i tell u i still sleep only a few hours each day and do 12 hour shifts regular .

I am still Vital
(ps i just release qi 3 times in the morning)

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 25-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Haden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Somebody check Bro Johnston for the horny gene. I want some of those
Old 25-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

I do not think fucking any young girl will help you to gain any qi from the girl, as we all use the CD.

The only way to gain the qi is doing it RAW, if RAW you will put yourself is high chances to get STD or AID. Unless you are making with your girl friend than it is another story.
Old 25-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

http://sammyboy.online/adult-d...aculating.html

Dear TS, did all your info came from the above thread ?? What happened to you in thread ??

It seems very Senior Bros are accusing you of hijacking the above thread isn't it ???

And BTW, if you do a wiki, you would had know that Chinese Emperors, from Tang till Ming Dynasty, did not live very long, correct me if i'm wrong, but Zhu Yuanzhang, Ming's Dynasty First Emperor, is considered the longest living Emperor at the age of 69. This may be due to the fact that he was a Buddisth Monk in his younger years before becoming Emperor.

I mentioned till Ming Dynasty as the Manchus of Qing Dynasty , from what I've read, had less concubines, and their longest living Emperor is Emperor Kangxi, who died at 80.

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 25-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I believe TS quoted the post as a topic for discussion. If you disagree, fine. You have every right to. Just don't see the need for such agitated posts. Right Johnston? It is after all a sex forum. Besides, such stories have been around for centuries. It's not as if the TS came out with something new.

There are 2 well-known examples in recent press reports. Anyone noticed Goh Keng Swee (91)'s wife is 20 years younger than him? Kelantan's sultan's 2nd wife is in her 30s while he is in his 60s. I think there is some truth to the matter. I used to be really sceptical about such claims until I've met real life examples of guys with spouses much younger than themselves. These guys are just your normal people but I do notice their health improving when they are with younger girls.

When I asked them about it, they told me about the old belief that being with a younger girl promotes longevity. Being with a younger girl makes an older man feel more attractive. The older man feels more incentive to dress up, look good, look forward to sex, chat about younger topics. It improves his overall well-being and that promotes longevity. I'm sure the sex helps.
Old 25-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Somehow i dont think either the Kelantan Sultan or Dr Goh needed to line up at polyclinic...

But however the Tang Boss did indeed pay money to buy a kidney instead of going through long drama of "oh shitx when will i get a kidney from the donor?""

Show me a verifiable example that a poor fellow extends his life by continually fucking younger girls while continuing to drink, smoke, eat meat and not exercise
Something like this...
Jeanne Calment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or this
Christian Mortensen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember: Verifiable evidence that the person is 1) Poor 2)fucks young girls all the time.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 25-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Show me a verifiable example that a poor fellow extends his life by continually fucking younger girls while continuing to drink, smoke, eat meat and not exercise
Why does anyone need to show you any proof? The last I checked, the name of this forum is 'Adult discussions about sex.' Discussions. Why do you need to prove that you are the authority on this topic by citing so many weblinks?

TS shared an article. You talk cock about it, I talk cock about it, we all talk cock about it and move on lar. A few days later, threads like these will die a natural death. Everyone's post you got to comment and even attack. We come into SBF to relax, not quarrel or write a thesis for our future generations you know?

Quote:
Why do you have to use nabei to reply people? You senior also must show respect to others what. If the first post is shared by a senior SBF guy, I think the response you will give will be very different.
Old 25-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
10 year = 52 w weeks so i have been maintain for 520 weeks and i tell u i still sleep only a few hours each day and do 12 hour shifts regular .

I am still Vital
(ps i just release qi 3 times in the morning)
Bro, no problem. Keep it up. I hope you will cum for a long time at the same rate and forever keep happy. You must belong to a very different group of men...most of us are not that lucky...

btw, my nick is Trip. Not Nabei...

peace
Old 25-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

ah, but i d0nt go off to every thread do i? Only when its ridiculous or patently wrong like this. There is n0 quantifiable proof that all this qi and whatever theory of banging young/old gals sucks or replenishes life. Annabel ch0ng fucked lots t0o but she still l0oks o5d n0w. Nevertheless i apologise becos i have g0ne over board.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1