The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seafrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: malay milf house cleaner

camp fire started.. pls go on TS.. i love milf..
Old 15-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

shasha never move until i complete shooting my loads n then she slipped out of view n back downstair.

i cleaned up the mess n put on a new tight white underwear(trunk)tat show almost everyting through the thin material.few minutes has passed.i went dwnstair into the kitchen to get water to drnk.i realise the toilet door on the ground floor was closed.moaning sound cn be heard.i suspect shasha had come dwn n immediately masturbated from having just watch me

i get myself a glass of water standing nxt to the cabinet waiting for shasha to cm out.in the mean time,my cock was again awake hearing her moan.the toilet door was finally open.she was breathing heavily n her face was red.i asked her if she was ok and she answered in a very raspy voice that she was.i took notice while she was toking to me,her vision was on my nearly exposed cock n balls as i hve chng a new tight,white thin material underwear.

then it must hve gt the best of her n she decided to tok about it.she told me she suspect tat i hve notice her peeping me n tat is y she took afew steps closer to to my bedroom door to watch hw i play my own cock.since i didnt stop wat i was doin,she assume it was ok for her to watch.

she told me tat was the 1st time she had ever watch a guy to do tat.even though she was married she said that she n her hubby only had normal sex and nothing else.she said that watching me get hard in front of her dwn here first n then go up there n satisfy myself n letting her watch was a real turn on.wen she came downstairs she went right into the toilet and masturbated herslf off too.i told her i knew as i cud hear her moan inside the toilet.

she said she was sorry for watching n hoped it didn't offend me. I reassured her that I liked it n her watching,which actually helped to make me feel even better.she was oso bewildered y i masturbate myself since i hve a wife.i told her due to my wife was flying here n there due to wrk,we hardly hve sex.

we talked a little more about it while she finished up for the day.i told her hw sexy she was n i wud luv to c her sitting dwn,crossing her nice leg n looking at her clevage.she wok to the living room n sat on one of the sofa n crossed tem n ask me if tat was wat I meant
Old 15-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
omnihard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am green with envy liao. You are a lucky chap. Thanks for sharing.
Old 16-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper here

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
blackwido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting!!!! Setting up camp....
Old 16-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
simble01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up... camp for more..
Old 16-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she wok to the living room n sat on 1 of the sofa n cross tem n ask if tat was wat i meant.

i wok over to her,taking closer look at her close legs,it was a wonderful sight.her legs look even more sexy.i oso took advantage looking at her deep clevage from a eagle view as i was standing rite in front of her nw.her deep clevage was actually inviting my cock to hve breast fucking.it really turn me on again wen i tink of shasha is willing to sit n cross her legs just bcoz of me.

she look at my cock as it started to extend n get hard again in my trunk.my cock head start peeking out of the foreskin, n then peering out of my underwear, glistening with pre cum.

she laughed n said tat she doesnt know she stil hve the look tat cn turn me horny.she offered to sit dwn n cross her legs anytime i wanted if tat wud make it feel better looking at her legs n her clevage if i wanted to stroke my cock.

tbc....
Old 16-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold

hmmm....think i must get the ctc from bro garfieldhatemon ...

my hse need a thorough clean up as my maids just went back indonesia for 2 weeks
Old 16-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting story here, but please write longer as it's too short.

Camping here liao.
Old 16-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

i am following tis thread.....
Old 16-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jag69 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro quick quick update for us
Old 16-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
impartial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go on leh. Don't keep us in suspense for long.
Old 16-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

she offered to sit dwn n cross her legs anytime i wanted if tat wud make it feel better looking at her legs n her clevage if i wanted to stroke my cock.she wanted to watch wen i did it anyway she said.

i moved over n pressed my cock stil in my underwear,against her breast,rubbing over it.she offered no resistance even removing her singlet n bra exposing her tits.god,she has a amazing boobs which is c cup.she might b 46,but yet her boobs look so lovely n firm.i assume tis cud b she hasnt hve any kids.

i backed up a step n remove my underwear.my balls n hardened cock was rite in front of her nw.actually i wanted to taste her tits.but i was afraid it taste sweaty due to wrk,so i didnt.i took my cock btween my thumb n fingers n started to stroke slowly.she kept using her breast squeezing together moving towards my cock hoping her tits cn feel the tip of it.tat oso make her look more sexy.

i stroked even more faster as i notice she was watching me with pleasure.the head of my cock touch her tits with each stroke n started shooting all over it.tis might nt b the hottest ting i had ever done,but it really sure sure make me weak with such an intense orgasm.

while we were cleaning ourself,she told me it really turn her on to watch me masturbate right in front of her.she oso hope tat i wud wear sexy underwear which material is so thin tat she cud watch my balls n my cock.she oso told me if i wan to b naked,she wudnt mind.i told shasha it wud b rather quite difficult as long my wife is arnd.she knew wat was i refering upon the condition wen she took up tis job.she replied tat since tis incident hve taken place,she nw wudnt really mind to clean my house even my wife is on business trip.

we tok some more on each other likes n dislikes n really became comfortable with each other for the 1st time.she told me although she has seen men cock,but never met anyone like me tat felt free to show it like i did.she oso compliment tat i hve a nice cock whch every woman luv to hve it.i look at her with a smile,tinking is she implying anyting??

before she left my house,she told me to keep her inform wen she nd to come.i noe my wife is flying to kuala lumpur tomolo afternoon.so i told shasha to come n clean my house tomolo evening.

in the mean time,me gt to keep my finger cross n hope someting more exciting wil happen tomolo evening.

tbc....wil update u all once gt actioncheers everyone
Old 17-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Bro very nice story....keep it coming......buay tahan liao
Old 17-06-2010, 12:30 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hotdeal4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steaming story. Just in case you want more sexy underwear for yourself again. Do take a look at here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1