The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
randomF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: horniest slut i ever seen

waaa let tom dick and harry shoot inside her... sometimes cheated by the 1 u love sometimes take a longer time to heal but sinking deeper n deeper to the extend of mental unstable does nt sound cool yo.. like the bro above say times heal everything its true .. (except for ps3 when u throw it on the floor i stand there looking at it for 3 days and it remains the same...)

U DESERVE A BETTER GIRL PEACE OUT
Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kay9788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PEACE ... better to stop and open yr heart to other more deserving gals. Otherwise u mentally suffer all the FLASHBACKs. No need to go through this pain man ...
Old 06-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lawsbp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, sorry to hear and hope you get well soon!

Curious to know how and why your this gf change to another person? You know her since she is a slut or she is a good decent girl? Care to share your long story with us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
found out from her laptop receiving files and past conversation and phone..discover more and more.. probe out from her more and more...in the end..anyway is a long story... i think i know almost 70% of her doing.. coz i still suspect her tat the the truth is much much more worse...althought she claim tat she already tell me 100% of the truth..
Old 06-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pitchfork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feelings will fade, AIDS won't.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

If what you are saying is true... The fastest way for your early recovery from depression is to break off with her. If you think you can change her, have a good talk with her. Get to know the reasons why she is doing so and work on it.. Dun probe too much...

The danger of STD is high from this girl as he let any tom, "dick" and "hairy" "on" her. Whatever you choose to do, just dun live to regret it...
Old 06-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!

Bro, my sympathy to you. But I read also that there was a UK lady who has this disease called KL syndrome or something, she totally cannot control herself and sometimes she fuck like 10 times a day, with anyone available. Sometimes grocery shopping turns into a fuck fest.

So, perhaps before dumping her, go with her to see a psychiatrist to help her if she is indeed afflicted with that syndrome. Seems like this is caused by some chemical imbalance in the brain, and she totally cannot control it. By helping her, even if you should dump her later, this will show your true compassion for her.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmmm......if what TS said is true, I think the TS dont really love his gf. He love himself more . Its either break or continue. starting to call names of gf being slut....worst than FL as such is uncall for. everybody has their own life. we dont 'own' anybody. If you really love her, talk to her and find out why ? and will she be doing it again? if she can, then ask her go for a medical screening for safety shake. If she agrees, problem solved.Just my 2 cents ...Peace..
Old 06-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

nickahben, i feel for u.
Anyway be selfish and think for your health. 1 person 1 life 1 lifetime. NO point harm yrself for someone who don't feel anything for you hurting yrself.. U hurt yrself so much.. what they just did was to say sorry. That's all?
I have hurt myself and got hospitalise too. I think over it.. wtf why should i hurt myself over someone so heartless.. Dun worry someone or something will deal with them.. just a matter of time. So cheer up!!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, go get a checkup, and 4get her.... cheers and good luck
Old 06-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

think u better have a nice chat with her, she might be facing some problems.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
no she won't do it de..by tf87he way those guys get free fuck from her..she worst den FL..cheap bitch
Bro,
Relax. U r getting angry n emotional already. This may be her trap, she be more happy to c u this way.
So how to get over it? Only U know! Only U can help yourself!
U cant get over this emotional part is bcos u still think n like or love her but does she feel n think same way? - huh, i dun think so lo.
So F*&K it. Dun think of her anymore.
Like others bro here said b4, downgrade her to FB, just F*&K her anytime u wan n treat her like one of those that F her b4.
Mean while get back your health. Rest well n get fit n healthy n mancho. So that U can go out to the JUNGLE of Mei Mei out there to F*&K around.
Whenn U do that , U will forget her , U will then be one "old n senior n experience bird" here.
Bro, so chill n relax. Enjoy life cos its short.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Ask urself again TS, at this point do you still really love her? Or just really "LOVE" to have sex with her and want to owned her!! ( Cos girls like that are usually damn goood in bed )...................anyway, best of luck to you!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
min`01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sit down, talk to her and ask her to change. if she doesnt want to, then u know this relationship is doomed just my thoughts
Old 06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wrong post...

Last edited by cumfast; 06-07-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 23
pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!

the best way to forget her is to know another gal.

go watch balls now!

http://www.taxiuncle.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1