The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Brix - Russians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
From what he told me, almost all the local female there, are for sale. Young girls as young as 7 years are already plying the trade and would gladly become your sex-toy for less than S$5 per shot or a bottle of glue for a whole day of unlimited shots. Kind of sick.
Damn, this is sick. Should just give them $10 and ask them go get something nice and warm to fill their hungry stomachs.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark89 View Post
Damn, this is sick. Should just give them $10 and ask them go get something nice and warm to fill their hungry stomachs.
Thats what a decent person would do, but there are some real sickos out there. Peadophiles are the lowest scum and should be TORTURED then hung!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
snowdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is true. I am half russian. Many of these people are very poor and they ply the sex trade juz to make ends meet. Most of them are controlled by the local mafia as well.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mashok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
As for kiddy-sex... sorry bro... not into that shit and i will fucking bash pedophiles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
Thats what a decent person would do, but there are some real sickos out there. Peadophiles are the lowest scum and should be TORTURED then hung!
100% agreed.

I will crush a pedophile's balls into powder if ever come across one!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
snowdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is very sad and perverse to have such young children for own sexual pleasures. Please do choose gals who have grown to at least of legal age.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
I have an ex-colleague who was posted to St. Petersburg in Russia for a couple of years.

He told me he spent only S$1,500 each month to HOUSE 6 BLONDE GODDESSES (all look better than Anna Kournikova!) in his apartment for after-work bonkings + non-stop orgies during weekends & holidays! After coming back to SG, he is still in contact with 2 of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
I can validate your ex-colleague, was in St. Petersburg and Prague for business. The girls there are wild and will play with you even if you are an Asian. All i can say is, i almost didn't want to come back after my 3 week out station in those cities.
How long ago was that ? It's like really quite cheap overall. But even if I go there, will have no idea on how to look for hot blond babes without insider tips.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
youngsamster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Best thread this
Old 04-08-2010, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

St. Petersburg: before going there I must warn all bros here that the western part of Russia and Ukraine has the highest number of white racists/skinheads. Each year these folks commit quite a few racist murders, of which most remain unsolved.
Mind that they especially hate Central-Asians, non-white people from former Sovjet states like Uzbekistan/Kazakstan. They call them "blacks".
(And they do not distinguish between them and a Chinese Singaporean, all are "blacks".)
Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DJ Jipaban is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yes agree 100% with bro mankok, unless you know your ruskie friends well they can hook you up...if you go to a bar or a club blindly to try to pick up you will be in trouble with the locals...ruskie mafia is very very ruthless and violet there...in kazakstan, the same ruskie mentality - they don't like foreigners to pick up their local chicks, the local men will threaten you and beat you up...better to have ruskie pussy in macau or pay abit more at brix in spore unless you are really hooked up with the locals there.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Jipaban View Post
yes agree 100% with bro mankok, unless you know your ruskie friends well they can hook you up...if you go to a bar or a club blindly to try to pick up you will be in trouble with the locals...ruskie mafia is very very ruthless and violet there...in kazakstan, the same ruskie mentality - they don't like foreigners to pick up their local chicks, the local men will threaten you and beat you up...better to have ruskie pussy in macau or pay abit more at brix in spore unless you are really hooked up with the locals there.
If you want Russian or especially Central-Asian gals then go to Bangkok, cheaper than Macau or S'pore. At Sukhumvit soi 3 ("little Arabia") there are lots of them. They primarily target Arab and Indian tourists.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Calderon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much do the russians charge in bkk ? Their standard good also ?
Old 06-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
How much do the russians charge in bkk ? Their standard good also ?
5000 Baht, about $200. Much cheaper then Brix.
Standard is ok for me.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DJ Jipaban is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last year i was in Penang, i asked the concierge of a 4 star hotel in Gurney area if he knows any OKT supplying ruskies, tipped him 20 ringgit, he gave me a number to call...within 30 mins of calling the OKT (hokkien speaking) brought 3 ruskies to my room to parade, price - 350 ringgit only, 1 shot. Didn't ask for overnight price though...standard not too bad, 6/10...You may want to try your luck in Penang for ruskies!
Old 20-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Angmolover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Jipaban View Post
Bro, if you are just going to St. Petersberg on a tour, or short holiday, where would be the best place to pick up russian girls for a good price?
Old 20-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Angmolover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
5000 Baht, about $200. Much cheaper then Brix.
Standard is ok for me.
Brix is really dead, and a catch 22 situation. If you go before 10pm, the whole place is dead. If you go later, u have topay their cover charge. No win situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1