The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to know more Fuck Buddies?

Why do you want to Fuck your Buddies?.....He'll be your buddy and if you fuck him then that buddy will no longer be your firend.....
Old 22-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod69 View Post
I read though the forum, and find out that many of the brothers in here are lucky or should I say skillful enough to have fuck buddies ....

I wonder how to know you brothers get to know the Fuck Buddies?

Serious I really envy you guys ....
school boy... let me teach you few tricks....
1. diy ever morning and night, will help your dick grow bigger, longer and thicker.
2. once you can get a 8 inches dick when erected.... just be honest and tell your target. High chance you will get her as FB
Old 22-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod69 View Post
To ask how they get to know their FB and continuing to maintain their ongoing FB status or relation.
relation with FBs are driven by lust by both parties , easy to maintain than finding one cos all other matters in life is over looked . but lust is lust , its a thin fine line when one party goes over board by wanting more than just being a FB .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 22-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tansb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
To the ThreadStarter Bro.

I agree with comments from fellow sis and bros here in the samster.

For many years, I thought I also envy the others who have FB. But then suddenly last year, while I was at work, I met a contractor. She was young, beautiful and had a nice rack of melons to boot. Tanned and long hair too.

I was just admiring her from afar as she stepped into the office occasionaly for the contractor odd jobs.

We finally got introduced by colleagues one day... and I got a chance to see her up close and personal and she was indeed very very pretty and very very hot!!! Has the body of a Jessica Alba and a personality that was bubbly and cheerful and friendly.

I had ABSOLUTE ZERO Thoughts about any possiblity to do anything with her... as I was already in my 40's and this babe was probably 3 yrs out of university only.

To cut a long story short, somehow we had each other name cards.
And then one day I received her sms on having to meet for lunch. I was away and busy on biz trips and we finally met 3 months after that 1st sms from her and it was for dinner.

We ended up NOT having dinner, but we had drinks instead. It was strange that she chose the place to meet. It turned out to be some place very discreet and quiet. We ended up having drinks instead of dinner and then we just talked and drank. After 2 hours of downing drinks, she led me to the toilet and WE TONGUED each other until I almost had a tongue muscle cram.

I was telling myself I was in a dream... but it was fucking real. She knew I was married, she knew I was much much older than her. I am not even good looking, I am not muscular. Just an ordinary singapore dude.

I dont kiss and tell and spare the details. But needless to say, I found my FB.
We did for a year and now she's too busy with her work and we hardly meet. But it was ok while it lasted. It was FUCKING AWESOME.

We both knew what we wanted. For me it was UNBELIEVABLE, I was having my body doing the nasty with a fresh BEAUTIFUL young woman who had a great body, shaven pussy, firm tits.

We had rules- we both went for an independent health check up to make sure we both were CLEAN and had no sexual transmitted diseases (STDs) and then she was very good at tracking her period.

So there were times we had great sex, me exploding insider her (no caps) and at times with caps on to be safe. We always had SAFETY and CLEANLINESS and DISCREETNESS on our top list. That way, we fucked ourselves without any worries and no holding back in the intensity.

Needless to say, I taught her a few things, we had,fucking hell, the BEST orgasmic sessions ever. She said herself she had boyfriends before and she never felt such intensity in cumming when we were doing it.

We always chose to meet very very discreetly and during office hours so that no one will suspect. Because it had to be discreet, we chose to share the expenses because we book the nicest places, where we will book a room for us - to fuck the whole morning or afternoon away and then head back to office or head back home , as if everything was normal.

And now I feel embolden and encourage and I am on the lookout for a new FB.

So any sis reading this, and if you ever feel you can relate to this - you know what I am writing about.

So I say to the Threadstarter... Its not how you look, sometimes, its just chemistry and sometimes like for me, it was pure LUCK that she made the 1st move.
This gotta be one of the best story i have ever encountered. A fresh uni student. Oh god. Bro you wanna find new FB? We can most probably swap FB Pm me.
Old 22-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Ber is Cool - loads of Potential

Honestly, as in seriously. I think is more on luck and the girl. Cos MOST guys, at least all the guys here in sbf WANT a FB but not all girls are that forthcoming. Depends on yr skill but eventually you need luck. You need luck to find the girl, luck to have topics to talk and make her laugh, luck to let her see the different or 'bad' side of u, luck for u to meet up with her when both of u r free or what.
But hey, i could be wrong, i'm like u, still looking for one, but it is what i observed and experienced from my friends who have FB.
Old 22-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

spend a bit capital advertise on NP tat u want to find FB, sure u will have good response..
Old 22-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrOsTy-CoLd View Post
TS, DeathGod69, some pointers for you -
1. Charisma
2. Personality
3. Fun to be with

That's what attract me in a man.
Age is just numbers, a little 'bad boy' attitude is a plus point

Some man just has it.
im used to agreed with the above
until recently when i get bao by a early 30+ woman

my stats as below
1. Charisma - errr sorry dont have
2. Personality - dumb ? stupid ?
3. Fun to be with - my talking topics are alien to most people

well, im currently enjoying the greatest moment ever since i was born
wierd life

LL
Old 22-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 17
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

If like that means got kc involved. Not good not good...it should ber no during attached at all. Nothing. Just for fun. Fuck and go..if not it will mess up your own family...

Just 2 cents worth. Dint have fb though. So also very envy those ppl that have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post
i beg to differ.

to me, fbs are people whom u have a barrier with. like i'm malay my fb is chinese then cannot marry so just fb cos of family issues. so just meet to have fun with each other.

other reasons can include, i'm married u're married. lets just have fun.

at the end of the day, getting tgt having fun with no strings attached is the key. but i wont say purposely approach for fuck. more of want to get married but cannot then downgrade to fbs.

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 23-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
augustablue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaugustablue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: How to know more Fuck Buddies?

Bros,

It is purely up to the individual, you need to spend time observing women behaviour and how they react to situation. Look for tell-tale signs or the lingo that they use. Normally if the women are on the "willing" side, you can easily pick up tell-tale sign.

On our part - DO NOT rush them into commitment unless they are desperate (this are the easy catch), take your time to slowly build up the trust and I am very sure you will get to thrust her later. Put on a bold face and wait for the time to strike.

Not to boost but using this approach I have been pretty successfull with women between early twenties till early fifties.

Patience is the key !!!!
Old 23-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
DeathGod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So I say to the Threadstarter... Its not how you look, sometimes, its just chemistry and sometimes like for me, it was pure LUCK that she made the 1st move.
Wow one lucky dude, wish I have some luck like you.
Old 23-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ber View Post
Honestly, as in seriously. I think is more on luck and the girl. Cos MOST guys, at least all the guys here in sbf WANT a FB but not all girls are that forthcoming. Depends on yr skill but eventually you need luck. You need luck to find the girl, luck to have topics to talk and make her laugh, luck to let her see the different or 'bad' side of u, luck for u to meet up with her when both of u r free or what.
But hey, i could be wrong, i'm like u, still looking for one, but it is what i observed and experienced from my friends who have FB.
Guess Luck is the main factor .....
Old 23-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

just like me ... three fbs in a row, one after another since 6 months ago never have such luck before that.
Old 23-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Ber is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
just like me ... three fbs in a row, one after another since 6 months ago never have such luck before that.
Fwah?!!! zhun ar? one after another!!! How come sia?? Digress abit, this year issit your 'mei' year. Er mei as in mei yun.. lady's luck? I sorta believe in that... hmmmm
Old 23-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Sianz ... open thread ask question, also get zapped ...
I wonder is it can any how zap people in here?

Haha FB cannot find but recently find one gal that behave flirtatious, maybe got chance .....
Old 23-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerr143 View Post
go back school ask school teacher la zzz school holidays just start sibo?
TS did bring up a sensible and I could say quite a popular question amongst many guys. Go troll on youtube, not here. Unless they are here asking wtf is a vagina.

Quote:
To the ThreadStarter Bro.

I agree with comments from fellow sis and bros here in the samster.

For many years, I thought I also envy the others who have FB. But then suddenly last year, while I was at work, I met a contractor. She was young, beautiful and had a nice rack of melons to boot. Tanned and long hair too.

I was just admiring her from afar as she stepped into the office occasionaly for the contractor odd jobs.

We finally got introduced by colleagues one day... and I got a chance to see her up close and personal and she was indeed very very pretty and very very hot!!! Has the body of a Jessica Alba and a personality that was bubbly and cheerful and friendly.

I had ABSOLUTE ZERO Thoughts about any possiblity to do anything with her... as I was already in my 40's and this babe was probably 3 yrs out of university only.

To cut a long story short, somehow we had each other name cards.
And then one day I received her sms on having to meet for lunch. I was away and busy on biz trips and we finally met 3 months after that 1st sms from her and it was for dinner.

We ended up NOT having dinner, but we had drinks instead. It was strange that she chose the place to meet. It turned out to be some place very discreet and quiet. We ended up having drinks instead of dinner and then we just talked and drank. After 2 hours of downing drinks, she led me to the toilet and WE TONGUED each other until I almost had a tongue muscle cram.

I was telling myself I was in a dream... but it was fucking real. She knew I was married, she knew I was much much older than her. I am not even good looking, I am not muscular. Just an ordinary singapore dude.

I dont kiss and tell and spare the details. But needless to say, I found my FB.
We did for a year and now she's too busy with her work and we hardly meet. But it was ok while it lasted. It was FUCKING AWESOME.

We both knew what we wanted. For me it was UNBELIEVABLE, I was having my body doing the nasty with a fresh BEAUTIFUL young woman who had a great body, shaven pussy, firm tits.

We had rules- we both went for an independent health check up to make sure we both were CLEAN and had no sexual transmitted diseases (STDs) and then she was very good at tracking her period.

So there were times we had great sex, me exploding insider her (no caps) and at times with caps on to be safe. We always had SAFETY and CLEANLINESS and DISCREETNESS on our top list. That way, we fucked ourselves without any worries and no holding back in the intensity.

Needless to say, I taught her a few things, we had,fucking hell, the BEST orgasmic sessions ever. She said herself she had boyfriends before and she never felt such intensity in cumming when we were doing it.

We always chose to meet very very discreetly and during office hours so that no one will suspect. Because it had to be discreet, we chose to share the expenses because we book the nicest places, where we will book a room for us - to fuck the whole morning or afternoon away and then head back to office or head back home , as if everything was normal.

And now I feel embolden and encourage and I am on the lookout for a new FB.

So any sis reading this, and if you ever feel you can relate to this - you know what I am writing about.

Bro maxpee88, I'd up you if I could for sharing this brilliant story. true enough i've always envied bros with fb and I guess it's just all about luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1