The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Protected bj risk?

Wow... You all very bad... Like that scare nimbus.

Bro nimbus, my honest opinion... When I started visiting FL with bonking one, not just BJ, I also like you easily get paranoid. After sometime, the fear is lesser so long you play safe sex like bonk with caps, bbbj with cap aka bj only. When frenching, make sure yourself no ulcer in mouth. Try not to paint pussy especially when you detect smelly pussy. In such case, don't try to bonk that pussy. Get the FL to hj you till release, pay then get lost.

However, if that fear still in you, maybe you should be faithful to your OC or GF. FL, HC, Geylang is not suitable for you then.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nimbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro delix,

thanks for your advice....i know chances are low..maybe i should rethink what i would want to face next time before i do anything.

i hope there wont be any STD symptoms developing for the next 1 week
Old 05-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Protected bj risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delix02 View Post
.... play safe sex like bonk with caps, bbbj with cap aka bj only. When frenching, make sure yourself no ulcer in mouth. Try not to paint pussy especially when you detect smelly pussy. .. be faithful to your OC or GF. FL, HC, Geylang is not suitable ...

Good advice - fully agree. Stop visiting WLs, FLs etc if so paranoid
. Otherwise always use condom for FJ, BJ. Do not kiss/paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimbus View Post
..hope there wont be any STD symptoms developing for the next 1 week
Should be OK. Anyway feel free to call DSC hotline to discuss/clarify your doubts (free consultation):

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/

In case got symptoms, just vist any GP, Polyclinic or DSC. Doc will advise what to do. No need test. Just one round of antibiotics will do. All the best. Do not worry unnecessarily. Cheers.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A condom is designed to practice safe sex. Orrrrhhh.....You never use condom u jia lat liao.....!!!

Anywhere we go in the world, while visiting a FL, whores or whatever .... a condom is never a miss.

I witness my friend's GF died of HIV in her last stage. Its sad.. it scary.. You will have fear until you are near the course of HIV.

Never be impulsive. Move back and think 5 secs before the show.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro delix,

thanks for your advice....i know chances are low..maybe i should rethink what i would want to face next time before i do anything.

i hope there wont be any STD symptoms developing for the next 1 week
Next Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

You better not have a "Next Time" cos putting on a cap BJing already scared the hell out you.

Please hor! Don't ever put on a Double Caps thinking it will provide Double Protection cos this 2 caps rub against each other will likely break the caps

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 05-09-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

bro ichigo,

haha, i mean next time when it comes to any other decisions in life too! oh ya i was thinking about putting on double caps and thanks for breaking the myth of "double cap = double protection"

i guess i should be safe and will not visit such places next time anymore
Old 05-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
....haha, i mean next time when it comes to any other decisions in life too!
不怕千日密
只怕一時疏
一失足成千古恨
再回頭已百年身

要玩就要玩一套
安全就要安全套
Old 06-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vhornypanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL if u're that worried about STDs, never engage in these activities unless u're doing it with ur partner. Anyways, u did a BJ so u're pretty much safe unless u're rly rly rly rly rly rly suay.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,

It was my first time and went to a hc.

Paid for a bj and I had requested for a cap on.

So now I'm paranoid and worried that i might be infected with STD or HIV.

Should I head over to dsc for check up? Or do I need to wait for a period of time before going?
The chances are very low. The chances are higher in unprotected areas of your dick region. For example, if she has Herpes 1 or 2 in her mouth area this can be transferred to your groin area or to your balls. If you have a cut in an unprotected area then there is a risk if fluids were exchanged. Fluids are blood, saliva, cum, pussy juices, sweat, etc.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Samster

bro realestateguy,

oh dear, you mean if she has herpes 1 or 2, i'd still be infected even if there arent any wound??

what are the symptoms? im scared now
Old 06-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi nimbus, I suggest u read the herpes and hiv sticky in this forum. It will address all your concerns. I was paranoid like u after I bonk wl. But after testing doc said all clear so I am glad. U shld go get tested and see wad the doc said. I went to Dr tan at Robertson quay area and the tests cost me 500+. I think u shld go dsc for a check immediately since u are so worried.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

bro plmnc,

oh dear....i was thinking of what check should i be doing at DSC especially when i dont know what to expect.

read abit on herpes and apparently i can get infected even if i capped on for the bj. I didn't know that and should have read up more.

meanwhile, are there any window period? =/
Old 06-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

was researching and found that for herpes test to be effective, have to wait for 3 mths at least.

sigh. cant sleep alrdy

if no symptom, also cant have sex with my partner anymore right? i dont know how to not have sex with her and what can i say?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 23
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
was researching and found that for herpes test to be effective, have to wait for 3 mths at least.

sigh. cant sleep alrdy

if no symptom, also cant have sex with my partner anymore right? i dont know how to not have sex with her and what can i say?
Observe for the signs, if nothing. Then okay.

If have something, confess to her and bring her to DSC for check up. Or Dr. Tan.

If u r infected, you should go for treatment with your partner. Else it will be a never ending story.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JellyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro nimbus, I suspect you are still very new in that area and this is the feeling. Kindly educate yourself. For tis case, you are safe lah. Don worry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1