The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: What are men's thoughts?

translated from a hokkien saying:
可以娶鸡为妻,不可娶妻为鸡
(eh sai chua kuay jou bor, buay sai chua bor jou kuay)

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 05-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zveron View Post
Who don't use their body to exchange for money?

Construction worker use their strength, Stock Broker use their brain, Surgeon use their hand-eye co-ordination to operate. We all use our body to service someone else in exchange for commodities that we can not produce on our own..
agree...

most of us have to please our bosses and some still get screwed by them... some of us have to entertain our clients, even have to bring them to dinner or ktv to entertain them...
some of us have to put on a smile all day, no matter how fucked we r feeling, trying to sell our product or services...
some not only selling their bodies, they even sold their soul and pride just to meet their ends...

i dun see the difference????
Old 05-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Youngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Male in the early twenties here,in my opinion, as long as you are using your body in exchange for something else its prostitution and nothing can justify that be it to support family etc- you are just taking the easy way out. Moral standards have dropped, people used to value their virginity but now even girls at barely legal age are prostituting themselves for Hermes/LV. Think of the 90s who would even dare to think of that? it was the the approach of the coming millenium where the taboo was gradually changing and sex became a norm so much so to what we see today(speaking about the asian culture here). Just think about your daughters. In reply to thread starter, i would definitely not approve of the actions and if i was to judge her she would be dirty slut whore and no male with an average ego would accept this kind of lady as his partner if he knows it. In reply to those who state ladies who have to entertain clients so-they-need-to-use-their-bodies etc, yes this is the norm to climb up the corporate ladder fast-which explains why nowadays we see so many Ols wearing those super short skirts in city hall mrt. Yes you may climb up to a certain position, but think would you be satisfied with your achievements when you emphasize it on something far reaching from your capabilities? Well i guess its the money/statuses here that are more important to some people, and people with different values see it differently. Personally, i know of unattractive ladies-with firm values who works in the biz sector reaching a certain high position (coo, vice ceo etc) by pure capabilities and hardwork. Do you think the upper management would want a leader with such qualities from the former? Nevertheless, i will definitely not reject an open invitation from a colleague if it mutually benefits us .

Last edited by Youngster; 05-02-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

IMHO, if a lady uses her body to achieve success, then so be it.

i am talking about this from a rational perspective free from the colours of emotion.

Honestly, success and physical ability cannot be totally divorced from each other and i consider a woman's body & looks as an "ability", just as intelligence, strength and endurance are innate abilities. Of course, some would say that intelligence, strength and endurance etc have to be trained, cultivated and hence, different from looks and body. I disagree. There are some who are just naturally intelligent and strong, just as some are naturally fair of features and body beautiful. Moreover, it does take effort to look good and be fit. Even going for cosmetic surgery is an effort, in my book.

Scientific and empirical studies have proven that, ceteris paribus and in general, the more attractive candidate will secure the job, rise up faster and achieve success. This is irrespective of gender. So, if this is the case, why should a person not use their face/body to achieve even greater success? Certainly staying there at the top is a different story but if this opens up a door, why not utilise the opportunity.

i just think that it is a cultural double standard which is really fucked up. Because if a man sleeps with a lady boss to get to the top (assuming his work performance is also adequate). He will be considered a "stud" and the lady boss as a "fuck buddy" or whatever and that the lady boss is also considered as attractive to the guy.

If it was a lady, she would be classified as a "slut" and will sleep with the male boss even if she did not find him attractive. WRONG. Speaking from personal experience, I am certainly not good looking nor do i have a super fit body but women do find me attractive (which i find to be bewildering). So i can only conclude that women's perception of male attractiveness is vastly different from that of a man. So why cannot the girl who sleeps with the male boss just be fulfilling her desire for an man whom she finds attractive?

Why the double standard of stud vs slut?

This i can never understand nor do i agree.

Last edited by hardcoremayhem; 05-02-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bloodandhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll pity her. Sure, you can argue that she knows what she's doing and she chose e path, but often she cant quite imagine 2 e full extent what really is in stall,she may know about guys' lust for sex but she won't know what being peverted rly means just yet. Its a shock most of e time, and r they in the position to reject sexual advances when they r already vulnerable in bed? e more they engage in it, e more they get desensitized 2 it suchtt they don't see it as a sacrifice anymore. These were girls who grew up being told tt their bodies were e most prized possessions, told to be wary of lecherous men, told about how girls are preyed upon by men. Right now, they have become tt person tt they r told to avoid becoming. All boils down to$. Its just 1 life, $ not=happiness, I rly dont think any girls shld go down this path. Regarding sex, there are many ways for tt, esp ways tt allow them 2 choose what they want.Being requested by someone to fulfil their desires is not e most pleasurable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1