The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My PJC sexcapades

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
How old do u think I am? Lol. It's no secret from my pics in www.mrstyleking.com
Are you that fatty?
Old 11-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoo View Post
Isn't that girl S***h?
Old 11-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 12
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

-cont

Me: i'm sorry.. I didnt know my sperm was that gross.. I.. won't ask you to do it again.. It felt really good, thank you dear.
She suddenly hugged me and shook her head in my chest.
Audrey: i love you dear.. I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings.. It was like just different from how you heard about it.
Audrey: I'll make you feel even better next time ~
She said with a smile

So Audrey went into her house, I saw her go in and had mixed feelings. Yes, she lives in a house and its somewhere along Dunearn Road, go figure yourself. I'm dating a rich girl from a good family, and looks like I just put my stamp of approval on her body today. On my way back, I did a quick recap on the day's activities - Petting; check. Got in her clothes; check. Fondle breasts; check. Handjob; check. I've surveyed the Moon, and I liked it. The next mission: the lunar landing. Hopefully Apollo 6 will finally land on the moon.

=========================================

- Before I start Chapter 2, thank you all for your support.

Lets have a quick recap: Class room, heavy pet, Handjob - all check.

Learning Point: A tryst cannot be planned in advance. It doesn't happen all the time, but the stars do align, and when it does, make sure you're ready for spontaneous reaction.

CHAPTER 2 - Newton's Third Law

For every action, there is a reaction. No doubt, since that eventful Friday, masturbation has lost its charm. It was not the same anymore, doing it yourself. I also resisted my urge to stage another tryst with Audrey; it was impossible for some weird reason. This was also the period when Neil Strauss became a world sensation with his book "The Game." One of the rules of play was never to appear desperate, and never make a girl feel like an object. In short, never let her have a flicker of thought you are in this just for her body. She has to be respected, period.

The next few times we had our private moments in the classrooms, I resisted unbuttoning her, and instead did the usual necking while holding her hand. For one week, I did not touch her beyond the covers of her uniforms. I took out my textbook and pretended to study. Obviously I wanted to fondle those marshmallows again and drink from it, but heck, endure. Last Friday was a failure in my opinion. I really didn't expect that reaction from her. She figured something was wrong, but never once did she ask me why I did not touch her like we did last week.That week, we went on regular dates, movies, shopping, but I kept quiet sometimes on purpose and seemingly distant myself from her. I replied less to her texts, but still gave the same assurances and affectionate replies. My endurance would have made mother Teresa proud.

Theory behind this: I was trying to force a reaction from her by sending mix signals.

-To Be Continued
Old 11-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy123 View Post
Isn't that girl S***h?
you know her as well?
Old 11-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoo View Post
you know her as well?
yes, her surname starts with L. 05 batch. beauty. everyone knows her
Old 11-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

After window shopping at Orchard on Sunday, while in the bus, she tried to push her legs closer to mine while looking out of the window. I drew away mine. That was all it took, and she broke down immediately. Tears just started streaming down her cheeks. There we go, one week of mixed signals was all it took. This time I was better prepared for this. I hit the stop button and told her.

Me: "Come dear, we need to talk.."
Audrey couldn't say a word, and was sobbing. People on board were starting to look at a guy holding a sobbing girl's hands down the bus. All she did was follow me. We alighted close to Dempsey Hill, and started walking towards it. We were still holding hands while I was leading in front. Then I stopped and turned to a sobbing Audrey and said in a really serious tone.

"I love your dear but.." I paused for a while
"I have been doing some thinking about us, since last Friday.."

If you think I was going to break up with her, you couldn't be more wrong; the Lunar Module hasn't made its landing yet, why would I break up lol? This was all part of the push and pull.
A silent and red eyed Audrey then spoke up.

Audrey: "What??"
Me: "Can you tell me why you are crying first?"
Audrey: "omg can you just say what you want to say??"
Me: "I want us to be really happy forever. I love you dear. After last Friday, I realized you didn't like what we did.. I guess I won't ask you again. I don't want to give you the impression that I just want you physically. I want you with my whole heart. Its really really really hard not to touch you anymore. I mean look at you, you're so sexy, and curvy, and I know I will never find another girl like you. I will never forget how soft your marshmallows are" I said with a near giggle.

A red eyed Audrey started to giggle as well.
Audrey: "Which marshmallows?"
Me: "The one with cherries on them"
Audrey: "I thought you were going to break up with me.."
Me: "Never in a lifetime!" - We did break up though. That's way much later.

She gave me the biggest hug ever and even cleaned her tears on my shirt. I was wearing a black T-shirt btw, and those tears looked really obvious on it.

Audrey: "I never said I didn't like it hah. And girls do like to be touched, you idiot. Makes us feel attractive" She said while knocking me on the head with her clenched fist.
Me: "haha" I never said anything more. Its better to keep it short and simple, and not reveal too much about my true feelings. I just reveled in the moment and continued to hold her hand tightly as we walked to the next bus stop in front.

Noticed how she never said "I like to be touched" but instead used "Girls like to be touched"? It was perfectly fine with me. I knew I was within reach of the Moon now.

We went home; I felt a deep sense of accomplishment, while she probably felt a sense of deep relief.

-TBC-
Old 11-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

God, I don't even want to mention how many times she would drop me an SMS either in class or at home, usually asking "missing you~" or "forever yours". Good grief, you can't believe how turned on I was by that. This was only week 4 in our relationship, and the Push and Pull techniques are already taking a toll on her.

Week 4, the stars aligned again. This time, the rest of the school was having assembly. The school had some special speakers to talk to us, requiring boys and girls to be split into different lecture rooms and halls. Classes had to end early for the special assembly. Apparently, this was considered a pretty big thing by assembly standards. Honestly, I had no idea what they talked about, because all I cared was that all the classrooms will be empty, and no teacher will be prowling (this is not secondary school) around. Most importantly, they will probably be at it for 1 over hour, and school ends thereafter (CCA day). I had to follow my class boys into the Hall. Boys had to go to the Hall, girls into the lecture theaters. Whatever man, I got my buddy to tell the teacher I have a stomach ache if they asked where I went to while I go to meet my girl. He knew what we were up to, just like I know the shit he does with other girls around the school, and with our scandalous CJC girls. Yep, for the sake of this story, lets call him Don.

Don is by my reckoning, a total slut. He knew a lot of dirty secrets that involved the Rugby boys, and their girl-"friends." and hung out with them frequently. In my batch of 04, the rugby boys weren't so scandalous. Dunno why for some reason the 05 batch damn scandalous. You would always hear little gossips about them and this girl, Sabrina, a pure beauty with an amazing body (a little short though), supposedly from Hong Kong, doing blow jobs in the common shower. More on her later. You also hear about another girl called Paris, doing some rugger that is not even her boyfriend in the school at night. The hockey dudes, looked more like ah-bengs, a little less refined than the english speaking ruggers, but their girlfriends were a solid A in all aspects.

Back to me - While at the Hall, I sent Audrey a text "so boring. lets just do a get-away at our usual spot". Audrey replied in seconds, "LOL sounds good, did you put your bag in the locker?"
"Yes I did. If you haven't, then let your friend watch your bag"
"ok, see you in 5, baby"
Oh yea, we had a locker. Actually it was mine. It started from being mine, to her using it as well. Needless to say, as time went by (way past this segment of the story), it slowly became more like hers and got filled up with stuff like pads, shower gel, condoms. opps did I say condoms? Lol . And of course a little bit of our "toys". Actually its more like stuff to spice things up.

-TBC
Old 11-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

t was just so exciting, a little get away when the rest of our peers were in the Halls. I bet Audrey was equally excited. Look left - check, area clear. I took a huge detour from out the Hall into first toilet in the classroom block on the 2nd floor, and out onto the basketball court area, to the back brick road, and into the science lab building right at the back, and of course up those five stories of stairs. instead of a shortcut across the hallway and the classrooms to avoid suspicion from teachers. Audrey came soon after.

There we were at the top stair landing of the science block. We had a nice view of Stagmont Camp right infront of us. I could see the cheeky look on her face like she was enjoying the thought of our little get away. I giggled, pulled her close and gave her a grope on her butt to which she retreated and laughed.
Me: "Shhhhh! You want everyone to hear is it!"
Audrey: "Ok ok ! Shh"

We were still giggling and we drew closer to kiss. Ok, there was the problem. Stagmont Camp was just infront of us, and we could see an army guardhouse and some sentry boys. It was close enough to see the camo lines on their uniform. Common sense dictates that if we can see them, they can see us. Just imagine a windowless opening in the stairs about the size of two blackboards stacked vertically. That was how wide it was. I was not going to let our tryst be their entertainment for the day. Audrey noticed that they can see as well. Luckly, I was prepared for this.

"Lets go to the boys toilet" I suggested. Audrey knew it was safe as well. Basically NOBODY visits that toilet on the top floor science lab building, just one flight of stairs down. If you must know, the magical stairs was sandwiched between the male and female toilets of the science lab building. We were technically on the roof remember? One amazing thing about PJC is that you never lack toilets. The Hall even had its own toilet behind near the pushup bars. They're everywhere. There are two sets of toilets (male/female) on every floor, one set on the leftmost that came with a handicap toilet (more on that later *wink*), and the other on the rightmost side of the classroom building. Then there were also science lab toilets on every floor. Who uses the science lab toilets? Obviously people having lab, and there was nobody doing lab at that moment. Furthermore its too long a walk there. And what are the chances of anyone coming to the top floor science lab toilet when the top floor, unlike the other floors, has only 1 lab room on just one side (On the other floors, there were labs on both sides of the building). And because of its seclusion, its really clean, spick and span.

One thing, rumors hold that that toilet was haunted. Been in there doing stuff for a long time, havent seen anything. Myth busted.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 12
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

oh my.. 8 year ago de story
Old 11-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

love this story.

moar!
Old 11-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SparkyB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My PJC sexcapades

Pitching tent..
Old 11-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

The cleanliness was just awesome. Once you walk in, you'll be greeted by the sight of 3 amazingly clean urinals, and to the right side, two cubicles. We picked the rightmost, next to the wall, pulled down the toilet seat, closed the door, locked it while we stood, giggling and locking hands.

Me: "Shhh" As I drew closer, hugged her hips, and kissed her on her lips. I was starting to feel the blood rushing south. Our hearts were thumping. This was it, we were going to do heavy stuff again. I was hoping for something more than that *wink*. There I felt it; she placed her palm on my semi erect crotch and gave it a little squeeze while giggling at the same time.

Audrey: "Is it tight in here? *smile* ill make it tighter today for my Bee"

I gave no reply but just closed my eyes in a trance like state and enjoyed the moment as my right hand roamed into the top of her skirt and untucked her uniform. Audrey was a lazy girl by nature, while most skirts have buttons and hooks, she got her maid to sew an elastic band around the waist so she can just slip in and out of her skirt at home like a pair of pants. That being said, it was easy putting my hand into the top of her skirt and feeling her butt cheeks. "Oh, no pad today.. nice," I thought to myself. Previously, when I did that, she pulled my hand out because she was having her mensus.

Her butt cheeks were smooth to the touch. I let my hand slide from side to side, occasionally lifting her butt cheeks upwards from the bottom and gave it a gentle squeeze. I can never understand why some criminals grope women, what's the fun in squeezing a butt? Obviously it feels a lot better to grace across bare butt cheeks and feel the soft perfect skin. It was like a sheet of snow on the ground after a snowfall, graceful to the eye, and virgin to the senses.

She did her favorite move again, using two fingers to slowly unzip my pants. All that stood between my penis and freedom was the thin fabric of my underwear. She didn't grope immediately, but instead used the back of her palms to go apply pressure up and down, making my penis and Frodo and Sam bob up and down with each of that motion. With each motion, I was getting harder. My penis head pushed harder against the fabric, as it could pierce right through it.

Audrey: "Do you want me to take it out?" She whispered in my ear with a soft seductive voice.
Me: "Yes dear, oo it feels so good"
Audrey: "No it's not coming out now~ not yet.. I'm going to make you want me so much you that will beg me"

She was right, we just started a few minutes ago into our fondling and I already want to rape her on the spot. "Endure bro you can do it!" cried my inner voice.

-tbc
Old 11-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Current PJC student here. I can confirm the TS knows his thing (the Science Lab part). Unfortunately, the school has recently barricaded the stairwell with a gate, after hearing too many complaints of students smoking and having sex at the rooftop access (Apparently, condoms were even found there).
Old 11-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

I want Audrey too! Argh!
Old 11-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

I was losing control and I knew it. The pace of my fondling increased. My hand was up her uniform feeling her curves waist up, slowly moving to the sides of her breasts, still locked in her bra. The top button had to go off, I needed to see the promised land from above. With my hands so pre-occupied with her butt and her interiors, I bent down to bite the top button of her uniform. I tugged at it with my teeth while breathing warm air inside. I wanted her to feel the warmth of my breath. "Unbutton this dear, my hands are a little busy."

She lowered to my ear, "I'll give you a little treat today," she smiled.

She drew back, taking her hands with her and my hands out of her clothes. Audrey tapped me on my nose with grin, and signaled me to sit down on the toilet cover like a show was about to start.

If there was a mirror in front of me, I would have wanted to see the look on my face. I stared at her with puppy eyes waiting for that magical treat she was talking about. What was she going to do, I couldn't wait. The suspense was killing me. She was probably enjoying the look on my face as well.

Her uniform was already untucked. As she smiled, she released her pony tail, letting her smooth conditioned hair drop past her shoulders, and flipped it behind with a swing of her head. God, that was sexy. Audrey unbuttoned the top button of her uniform, and then went down and unbuttoned the bottom ones from button up, leaving only one button on in the middle. The single button was the only thing holding her uniform together. She was teasing me, and I was loving it. I thought that was the end, but boy was I wrong. "The real treat starts from here," said Audrey smiling, probably a little shy to what she's doing for me. I didn't expect it. She reached into her uniform and unhooked her white bra, pulling out the bands from her sleeves and running her arm through it. The left band came off first, and then the right, until she finally pulled out the bra from the front. (Those with girlfriends know what I'm taking about).

Behold, a goddess stood in front of me, a curvy body with two soft silken moulds of love wrapped by a uniform about to fall off held together by a single button. I could see her light brown nipples through the openings and a little teased by color of brown on white on the translucent uniform. I knew I wanted to shag her, but I never knew I wanted it so bad.

"Like it?" She tilted her head and smiled confidently. That was one thing I liked about her, she had confidence and never gave me inferiority complex like other girls. "Yes.." I replied, still mesmerized by the sight. I probably didn't realized I was gaping with awe. I knew the next few moments was going to be great. It was probably in the mind, but I thought I could already feel my cum loading into the love barrel.

She drew closer to me. My head was now at her chest level. I held her waist while looking at her face. "Did you plan this?" I asked her. "Don't tell you~" she said cheekily. Take it as instinct, I did the first thing that my penis wanted me to do. As I drew her closer to me while still sitting on the toilet cover, I started lightly pecking her abdomen. Smooth to my lips, I slowly exhaled a slow warm breath and warm breath and slowly went up her body. She twitched and gave a sudden jerk when I started my breath teasing on her abdomen. As I kissed her body and moved upwards, I drew out a warm sensual air, occasionally stopping to suck on her skin. As she twitched and spasmed, I took note of her sensitive areas. As I went up towards her breasts, there was less of a reaction, I knew, that wasn't her sensitive area. Then I went sideways, kissing and exhaling down her curves. The twitching got more severe. I could feel her muscles spasming with pleasure she could no longer stand properly. "So her pleasure points are her curves and waist," I took note to myself. No words were needed in the heat of this moment.

"Stop stop, too sensitive~" she said as she panted from the pleasure of my mouth on her skin. "It's my turn now," she added.
Me: "ok. I'm waiting for you"
As she smiled, she knelt down and held my covered penis in her hand. "Lie back," said Audrey and I did as she told.

She started giggling, I didn't know what was so funny, so I arched forward again. "What?" She pointed to my crotch as she covered her mouth and giggled. I took at look, and Oops. There was a little wet patch around around the covered penis head. I was smiling with a little bit of embarrassment, and looked away. "I didn't see anything," I just said with a smile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1