The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking people's wife

u guys din notice? Received call at 8.45pm. Door was opened at 12.30am. What the F the police were doing? PCC all the while? That four hours could be the time the woman was killed. If they broke in earlier, she could be saved!
Why I so angry here because when i was small, my father became insane. One day, he quarrelled with my mum and police were called. The police were outside neg. Suddenly my father took a parang and hack my mum. The police can do many thing like knock down the metal door or what. THey din!!!!
In the end when my father finally stop hacking, then the police make theeir way in through the window. VERY FORTUNATLEY, my mum survived. THOSE BAS***D POLICEMEN ARE BEST USED FOR CHANNEL 8.
Old 29-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Deathknight1031 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please lor ask police for HELP???? i rather call pizzahut delivery man to help better at least they are faster although they charge $2 service charge
Old 29-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pepelepew is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Really , got people do such things as planning to up their fling's daughter, sigh... the perverted desires of the pitiful
Bro, the things here read liao just forget it if you dont like it lor... playing with underage, hotwifing, adultery with friends wife, all these things are other people's doing. As long as the parties involved are willing we as outsiders shouldnt complain much. More importantly we must be truthful to ourselves and dont regret on our actions later on when the matter is brought to LIGHT. Anyway we cant stop what other people are doing, they have their rights to do what they want. I am sure since you detest such stuffs, chances are it wouldnt happen to you because you know what is family warmth.
Old 29-10-2005, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
gasdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Fucking people's wife

hey bros,
this news really get me hot also!!!
heres my 2 cents worth....
1.the wife wouldn't have left the husband if the bf didn't support her $$ wise or otherwise....
2.if the bf really love the gal ,at least let her settle her stuff [divorce...] with the hubby 1st then start their relationship...
3.doing peoples wife is alredy sinful...but when kids r involved..the bf is a f*#king bastard..[if u can't think with ur brain think with ur backside lah!!]
4.how many men can stand their wife straying??not many ...so the hubby shouldn't get all the blame...
5.the wife ,if really unhappy..should divorce the hubby 1st b4 going with the bf...
6.the wife left home without thinking about her kids..thats selfish...
7.all in all the bf should get most of the blame..but in s'pore law ..its not his biz...
8.& this is the thing that really make me du lan...just saw the wan bao[night newspaper] the f*#king bf said in an interview that he didn't know the gal very well....wa lan eh!!!KNN CCB!!! what kind of man is this??make people ja puo ren wang [family broken people die] & still can say this type of thing..
what type of world r we living in ,man....
....SIGH!!!....
Old 29-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasdude
7.all in all the bf should get most of the blame..but in s'pore law ..its not his biz...
8.& this is the thing that really make me du lan...just saw the wan bao[night newspaper] the f*#king bf said in an interview that he didn't know the gal very well....wa lan eh!!!KNN CCB!!! what kind of man is this??make people ja puo ren wang [family broken people die] & still can say this type of thing..
There is a law in Sg that states it is an offence to entice a woman away from her husband.... This b*stard have to say dun know the gal well to cover his own ass.

bro snakehead
Old 29-10-2005, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead
There is a law in Sg that states it is an offence to entice a woman away from her husband.... This b*stard have to say dun know the gal well to cover his own ass.

bro snakehead
Most man fall on the word LUST
Old 29-10-2005, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Really , got people do such things as planning to up their fling's daughter, sigh...
More laughably despicable .... when it's the mother who offer to let the lover bonk her own daughter, just so he won't leave her for other younger bonks. Yet, it has happened before too.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 29-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

go fuck WL and forget and go!
Old 29-10-2005, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg
go fuck WL and forget and go!

bro jon, right on.... no strings attached.... otherwise long nite dreams plenty
Old 29-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead

bro snakehead
really aah? got such a law meh???? pls enlighten, tx!
Old 29-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasdude
.....that he didn't know the gal very well....
this can be true leh...i ever had a fling (married with kids), when on for almost 1.5 yrs...dont even know her real name or where she stays...juz contact via sms.....strictly for sex....no questions asked.....all i can say is that she's a rare find indeed....
Old 29-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Imtheone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah the bf dont wanna admit the affair. He say she juz a friend wor..maybe fuck friend hor? Even dont wish to have his picture taken? How long he can run?

When the trial comes, the whole story will come out including his face..big big! I think he will be cursed for life in Singapore. Even gals who know him or meet him will think "Alamak this ccbknnfucker". Who wanna employ this type fucker now?

No doubt the gal also a ccbslut. Use the husband to get outta Batam, now use ccbknnfucker face to sit in Merc.

In the end are the poor kids who suffer. No father no mother. The hubsand has the satisfaction of killing the ccbslut with his own hands. Worth it? Maybe he would say so. Maybe his time on this earth not much left anyway. Poor bastard.
Old 29-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtheone
Yeah the bf dont wanna admit the affair. He say she juz a friend wor..maybe fuck friend hor? Even dont wish to have his picture taken? How long he can run?

When the trial comes, the whole story will come out including his face..big big! I think he will be cursed for life in Singapore. Even gals who know him or meet him will think "Alamak this ccbknnfucker". Who wanna employ this type fucker now?

No doubt the gal also a ccbslut. Use the husband to get outta Batam, now use ccbknnfucker face to sit in Merc.

In the end are the poor kids who suffer. No father no mother. The hubsand has the satisfaction of killing the ccbslut with his own hands. Worth it? Maybe he would say so. Maybe his time on this earth not much left anyway. Poor bastard.
the sad truth is, in this world.....money rules.
Old 29-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
More laughably despicable .... when it's the mother who offer to let the lover bonk her own daughter, just so he won't leave her for other younger bonks. Yet, it has happened before too.
the opposite way around, found my ex flings' mum prettier and sexy....dreaming to bonk her ...hehe.
Old 29-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The police also blardy slow that time, when the loan shark harassed my family. wtf, the neighbourhood police post just 10 mins walk away and they take 30 mins to arrive from their regional HQ (somewhere in AMK or Jurong). Its really damn f up.

By the time, they arrive, the loan shark already ran off. My point is, if the police do until so f up in responding to emergencies, why the hell are they still paid?? Should operate like private sector If cannot respond, then fire!

Anyway, if anyone of you guys happen to be doing sideline as a loan shark, please don't anyhow humtum address. Just because some ba*tard use my address, I had no sleep for one month. At least, use some blain. Bark at the right trees. Now my mum still paranoid. Been so many months. Everytime come home, have to coax her.

No offense, bros. I'm also blardy cheesed off by the cops.

End of the day, loan shark only want to collect money. If really kenna wrong house, please use your head and go for the right people.
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1