The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
manega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My stay with the Cabin Crews.

I also want to know....
Old 14-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xiao di here up you and support your thread. always love a good cabin crew story, better if got photos lol.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Cheeksy is one of the Best!Cheeksy is one of the Best!Cheeksy is one of the Best!Cheeksy is one of the Best!

11.30pm.
*Arrives at the guardhouse.

Guard: Which unit are you heading sir?

Kelvin: I’m going to Blk 51, #05-123. I’m the new tenant. Here’s my access card. I haven’t gotten the transponder for my car yet.

Guard: Ok Sir, please park at the visitor carpark first and get it from the management office on Monday, tomorrow and Sunday not open. I’ll pass you a slip you can put on your dash board.

Kelvin: Ok thanks.

*Took the lift to the top floor. Turn left, corner unit, fish out keys, unlock the gate and door.

It was dark. No ones in. Switched on the lights. Wow. Not bad, nice sofa, tv in the living room. Hmm, bro say first room to the right is my room. I go put my stuffs first. I open the door, not bad junior master room. Got one study table, queen size bed and one attached bathroom. Shiok, can pang sai and smoke liao. I walk around the apartment, got 4 bedrooms altogether on this floor and 1 bedroom upstairs together with one small swimming pool on upper floor. Cb, bro got earn that much working for dad meh. Must be mum sponsor a bit to buy this penthouse.

Walks back to my room and took a shower. Was drying myself and I notice there are few bottles of females stuffs like toner, box of cotton wool and a perfume on top of the basin below the mirror. Maybe previous tenant forgotten to take away, tomorrow I find one box pack liao tell bro. Sibei tired I need sleep first. Put on my boxers and I crash on the bed and drift off..
Old 15-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Cheeksy is one of the Best!Cheeksy is one of the Best!Cheeksy is one of the Best!Cheeksy is one of the Best!

*Ah choo.. what's that smell.. nice.. through the small gap between the curtains. I saw a women beside me. Kristy always come surprise me in the morning. Wow, this time still spray nice perfume.

Sweet perfume smell, I inched closer to smell on the neck and cuddle closer and use my left hand to cup her breast, so nice, soft and bouncy. Kristy, smell so good. Been a while since we last sleep together.

*Squeezes again.

Hmm.. quite different. Boobies like a bit bigger and more bouncy. Rub on the areola. Like also different, the nips like smaller leh.

*Smells again.

This perfume, I like very much but its never on Kristy. Wait… we broke off last week. She screamed at me because I gambled and she hated people who gambles. So who the fark is this?!

I open my eyes. I move my body across to get a glimpse. Wah lao, this girl hair damn messy covered the face. The mascara and the lipstick smirched. Cannot see sia. Who is she? I saw her making some movement and I quickly lie back on the pillow.

*she turns over her body, facing me. I shut my eyes tightly.

Shit Shit shit..

Wah lao leh the mouth smells like shit. Stinks of alcohol smell and puke. Damn suay. Why like that?

*knock knocks, open door sound…

*Locked.

James: Kelvin. Are you in there? I need to talk to you about the rental of the room and the house rules when all is around today.

I open my eyes. And I saw this angsty looking girl looking at me looking at me. I was shocked and I open my mouth widely.

*ahh!! (Muffled)

My mouth was covered by her hand. She put her index finger to her lips. And I closed my mouth.

James: Kelvin. You awake?!

Girl looks at me and shakes her head towards the door as a signal to reply.

Kelvin: Yah? I just woke up. I need awhile.

James: Okay, I’m hungry also. I wait for you downstairs at the carpark. We go to Bedok market to eat and talk.

Kelvin: Okay. I’ll be down in 15mins.

*looks at the pair of boobies.

Wah. I think got D cup sia. I look up.

*shadows flashes. Plak!

Ouch! This girl! damn fierce sia!

Girl: Pervert. You better not tell landlord what happens. If not both of us sleep in the streets tomorrow you understand?

Kelvin: Why?

Girl: He says he charging out only 70% of market rates only because he doesn’t want those people that is messy in their personal life to live here.

Kelvin: But charge 70% only also will have messy people here what. Also don’t make sense.

Girl: Bangsat lu! Are you stupid or what? The rate that he charge means he got more people he can choose from and don’t need to keep us. Listen. I need to bathe and fly already. I got no time to talk to you. You faster get up and out.

Kelvin: But this is my room.

*Girl rolls eyes.

Kelvin: Okok. I’m off. You stay cool. Erm, what’s your name?

Girl: Sylvia.

Kelvin: I am Kel...

Sylvia: Shut up Kelvin. I know. Landlord mentioned your name earlier. Anyway, I warn you! If you dare to squeeze my boobs and nipples again. I’ll castrate you. I promise.

*Wide mouth, shock face

Sylvia: Now. Get out.

Hits the carpark. I walked towards James and his car. I got into his car.

James: Eh bro. not bad huh. First night sleep with SQ girl liao. I you yan bu zhi orh ee orh. HAHAHA.

Kelvin: Knn! How you know someone in my room?

James: Cos the other toilet the shower tap spoiled. She told me she will use the room to shower and you never ever lock your door one. You forgot Mum face when she caught you with your pants down with Hatano Yui on your lappy screen farking another guy huh?

Kelvin: cb..

James: Mum a few days also paisei to talk to you sia. HAHAHAHAHA

Kelvin: Then why you still ask me to go so late at night? I kanna liao la. I never do anything though. She drunk and lie naked on the bed and I know only in the morning. She also not chio, her mascara and lipstick all over the pillow case lor. Still say vetted before one.

James: where got not chio. Is sibei chio breast big some more got C cup I think. Pretty indon girl. Hehe

Kelvin: boobies got D. I can confirm. I just now got squeeze bit. Haha.

James: Nabei. You got balls. Come tell me more.

Kelvin: Yah. I kanna slapped some more. I hungry, go Bedok Market first. I tell you along the way...

Last edited by Cheeksy; 15-01-2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Missed out one line.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

That's all for now. i will update again when i got more time to write during the weekends. Thank you for supporting diao di. Hope you all like it. =)
Old 15-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

#18 and #19 like got missing link in between.

story a bit wrong.. put boxer then suddenly got neh neh to squeeze..
Old 15-01-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunes View Post
#18 and #19 like got missing link in between.

story a bit wrong.. put boxer then suddenly got neh neh to squeeze..
Sorry. missed out one line. ;(
Old 15-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 16
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff. Camping
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 15-01-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more. Keep it coming.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 13
fatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to behold

upped you bro. promising!!!
Old 15-01-2015, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Camping for more.......
Old 15-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JimmyNeutron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro TS,

Pls carry on dutifully, we are all waiting for mile high club action
Old 15-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hope you don't aban your story halfway like I did mine ><
Old 15-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

I'll do my story as per the what i have mind mapped. It's inside my PC. Some truth and some fantasies. Just need the time to type out more in details.

Thanks for all who upp me. I got 2 pts to give. But I don't know how return though.

Lastly but not least, thanks for supporting this thread.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theHerring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ooo..cabin crew, especially foreign ones, nice

Support you TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1