The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2006, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hot spots in Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
I thought that was always your mentality that why ABAC students cannot work in agogo bars?

Why I always insisted that your tirak is not from ABAC because:

1) Her english level, in order to study in ABAC, she must go through a english proficiency test to check her english level. If she cannot attain 5.0 for TOEFL then she must go for intensive english course. So if she's from ABAC, I can assure you, there's no need for you to converse in that with her as her english level would be good enough.

2) Course fees, if she's able to pay her school fees, that's no need for her to work in agogo bars. Check the this table for ABAC school fees: http://www.intranet.au.edu/portal200...ion/index.html

Yes, you mentioned that she work there because of friends instead of $$$. Do you know that most ABAC students are from families who are in better social status? They are more concern of their face value then being humilated.

I advised you to do more research before you anyhow shoot out things which are totally craps!
I always had a open mind for things like this,perhaps its the people here who are unable to accept facts that are alittle different from what they percieve.

No need research like u lah,like u meh...so successful "paid" cows and all that,of cos i have yet to kana all that from WLs,in time to come...i will need to do more research...currently i still yet to have WLs telling me to pay cows.Cos i got no $$$$$$$!!!
Old 10-03-2006, 04:27 AM
Samster

Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Aiya, forget him lah.... can't be bothered with him nowadays.... He jus want his presense felt..... this guy really CMI lah......
Haha,kanasai leh..."cant be bothered with him nowadays",or is it i am not ard to entertain u,what a way to twist the fact.I could see u are very "bothered" with ST1099 lately,becos i did not come in and entertain u.

Wondering i am not ard,how u going to be bothered?I want my presence felt,indeed but would be AROUND GIRLS,not guys.Sorry about that.

yah loh,i cant make it,only have ugly girls ard me,but u have pretty girls leh..hahahahaha...
Old 10-03-2006, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes, i agree there are some who study in top Universities in Thailand working as FL/WL..... I know a couple who're currently working as FL to support their studying in their masters degree... they told me they'll quit after they complete their masters and get a managerial post job.... *shrudder*
But for this Jun's girlfriend.... he's saying she don't have financial commitment, good family background, own car and own apartment.... but choose to work in Rainbow 4 AGOGO Bar (listen carefully, its a agogo bar in NEP) just because her friends invited????

Did ur ABAC FL friends work as FL just for fun or cos her friends invited her to?
First,Say study top universities normally are those rich people...will not go associate and be WLs,then now say u know a couple HAVE TO WORK to support their studies in TOP UNIVERSITIES... very Luan leh...

I admit the fact,normally after they are in the trade,they will forgo their studies and future career.

Until now,u heard i sponsor her for sick cows or family sick?How come never work and stay home for almost 3months,really eat shit liao....

U should ask urself where ur "couple of girls" come from,since u said about top universities can only be studied by rich and high so family.Cannot work FL and earn for studies one.Talk about exceptions..
Old 10-03-2006, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Thaiboy,

Sorry for being too direct but I just want to stress the point to him that the people in the forum are not dick heads!

I agreed that there are ABAC stds who are working as FL but agogo girls are unlikely due to the fact there's more exposure whereas FL is more discreet to hide their identity.
With so many experts ard,how to prove the forum bros are dick heads?Other than those who paid up so much for a WL loh.

Then may i know where these FLs can be found?So that they can be discreet and yet people know they are for sale but then they pretend they are not for sale...wahhh like that machiam secret service agents.I did not know want to bonk university girls so mafun one,and how to single them out?

I do not know about agogo bars being not discreet,when thais are not allowed inside the bars.As for G clubs,MPs as well as KTVs,rich high so thais are customers,talking about BEING DISCREET.And of cos not forgetting FLs hanging out in Discos or "maybe English learning schools" are BEING VERY DISCREET IN THEIR jobs.No wonder u always get to bonk university girls.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also agree with u on this one...
IF i'm a good for nothing mang-da like him, i'll rather my gf work in a G-club or dancer-club... rather than a agogo bar.......
oh ya, i forgot... to him, Rainbow4 is a high class joint! *LOL*

Not everyone can be mang-da okies,do it then say loh...

NANT!!
Old 10-03-2006, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun play play...he's the self-proclaimed RAINBOW KID who can eat, sleep, fuck for FREE!

We must respect him on that as we are not able to do it!

Like u meh,Bangkok master leh...dun play play... all kind of shit also kana before already...currently even have a kid and be father liao...so envious of u leh...

Not everyone has the courage to do all that,and still live in bangkok leh.That is why i still have so much to learn from u.Wait till one day a WL use one of those method and want money from me,then i come ask u how okies?So far,i still have not meet one,but onli hear but believe of cos.Since even yandao BM also kana before,let alone a paikua kia like me...
Old 10-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
Not everyone can be mang-da okies,do it then say loh...
NANT!!
Good morning Rainbow Kid! *LOL* Wow, here you go again!!!!! I'm sure your parents are as proud as YOU!!!! *LOL*
U talk as if u're very confident of what u've been doing... but fact is, u're a gutless chickenshit who don't even dare to meet me face to face to say all these to me! *LOL* Over and over again, I challenge u to meet me and say all these in my face and u've come up with stupid excuses and even admited u're no guts to meet me... say what u want lah... u're just a good for nothing moron! I dare to call u a Good For Nothing Moron here, and I dare to say it again in ur face! *LOL*
ps. pls don't come hi-jack other's thread again. Go back to ur pathetic "Please Advise" thread.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good morning Rainbow Kid! *LOL* Wow, here you go again!!!!! I'm sure your parents are as proud as YOU!!!! *LOL*
U talk as if u're very confident of what u've been doing... but fact is, u're a gutless chickenshit who don't even dare to meet me face to face to say all these to me! *LOL* Over and over again, I challenge u to meet me and say all these in my face and u've come up with stupid excuses and even admited u're no guts to meet me... say what u want lah... u're just a good for nothing moron! I dare to call u a Good For Nothing Moron here, and I dare to say it again in ur face! *LOL* ps. pls don't come hi-jack other's thread again. Go back to ur pathetic "Please Advise" thread.
Later he gets his agogo gals to ambush you then you know...hahaha

He will not meet you becos 1stly, you probably wont buy him a drink again...keke and he cannot get any $$$ or bonk from you to spend or fuck like he could get from other gals
Old 10-03-2006, 12:28 PM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

knnzz...how come jun invaded this thread liao...must be cannot tahan people suan him...
Old 10-03-2006, 02:04 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

JUN is BACK!!,

eh dude, I manage to go to Underground (actually more like ground floor) disco along petchburi road too. It wasnt that fun lar, just that Liquor and food was cheap, it was dark, music loud and got a lot of off-duty WL there.

anyway maybe next time i go bkk, can go together, dont worry i wont bite, and the drinks is on me lar.heheh
Old 10-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
Like u meh,Bangkok master leh...dun play play...all kind of shit also kana before already...currently even have a kid and be father liao...so envious of u leh...
envious?not so fast ....don know if his kid will be as 'smart' as u .
Old 11-03-2006, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
U talk as if u're very confident of what u've been doing... but fact is, u're a gutless chickenshit who don't even dare to meet me face to face to say all these to me! *LOL* Over and over again, I challenge u to meet me and say all these in my face and u've come up with stupid excuses and even admited u're no guts to meet me... say what u want lah... u're just a good for nothing moron! I dare to call u a Good For Nothing Moron here, and I dare to say it again in ur face! *LOL*
ps. pls don't come hi-jack other's thread again. Go back to ur pathetic "Please Advise" thread.
E-baa!!machiam the rules say i cannot post outside my thread.Jiao lang gong jiao wey...

Yah loh,i very chicken one loh,say what u want...with ur calibre of speech,u can onli manage such a feat.nothing else i can expect from u,except hurl abuses...pathetic...
Old 11-03-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Later he gets his agogo gals to ambush you then you know...hahaha

He will not meet you becos 1stly, you probably wont buy him a drink again...keke and he cannot get any $$$ or bonk from you to spend or fuck like he could get from other gals
Long time never go Nana liao,currently have new targets loh...
Old 11-03-2006, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
knnzz...how come jun invaded this thread liao...must be cannot tahan people suan him...
I post means i invade meh?Then u also post quite a lot of non constructive posts here and there,laughing at people..like that considered what?

Sometimes i am free,i will reply...sometimes will not lah...
Old 11-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
JUN is BACK!!,

eh dude, I manage to go to Underground (actually more like ground floor) disco along petchburi road too. It wasnt that fun lar, just that Liquor and food was cheap, it was dark, music loud and got a lot of off-duty WL there.

anyway maybe next time i go bkk, can go together, dont worry i wont bite, and the drinks is on me lar.heheh
Hmm,before i brought up about "this underground" place,seems noone talks about it.Now everyone "been" to the place..except for Singrakthai...kekekeke...perhaps see u one day at Booze then..since u said u are a regular there...just rem dun "wallop" me with ur phasa thai,rem to toast ur drink back if happen to see me...

where is the place u went to anyway?any distinctive landmarks or anything so that me and singrakthai knows which underground u went?Wahh sey,go once u can conclude that there got a lot of off duty WL,did not know so easy leh,got Abac undergrads working as FL trying to be "DISCREET" bo?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1