The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Short Stories

AS my orgasm subsided and Walt began to go soft, I placed my head on his legs, gradually catching my breath. However this period of relaxation did not last long. Lyle and Greg still needed to be satisfied and I was eager for more. Lyle flipped me on my back and Greg help me slide back until my head was hanging over the edge of the couch. Then he placed his cock near my mouth and I grabbed at it eagerly. Lyle in the meanwhile was again working on my pussy, rubbing, touching, pinching and massaging my clit. In no time I was randy as before. I looked up then at Lyle and could not believe what I saw. From my perspective, Lyle cock looked to be about ten inches long.

As he knelt down and began to lick my pussy, I dropped my head again and took Greg's dick in my mouth. In that position, he was able to fuck my mouth deep enough to actually get the head of his cock down my throat. I had to concentrate on repressing my gag reflex as he thrust slowly in and out, but I managed and I loved it.

Now Lyle had me wet enough to try giving me his cock. He started to slip it in, going very slowly at first. It was a tight fit but gradually I opened up. Victor and Walt helped by kneeling down and massaging my tits. As each of them nuzzled a hardened nipple, Lyle slipped all his ten inches into my pussy. I froze for a moment, and Lyle stopped moving until my pussy muscles could relax and accept his huge cock. When they did, it was the most incredible feeling! He started to fuck back and forth slowly, not wanting to hurt me. As he reamed me I continued to suck and lick Greg's cock.

As the pleasure Lyle's cock was giving me intensified, I sucked Greg's pole more avidly, pausing to lick his balls again while I stroked his cock. I could tell that he was close to cumming. Again I licked from his balls to his asshole, and then impulsively ran my tongue around the rim of his anus. he immediately gave a loud bellow and shot a huge load of come onto my body, from my navel to my tits.

To be continued......
Old 20-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Short Stories

Lyle continued to fuck me, but after a minute he pulled out and lay back on the floor. I proceeded to straddle him and lower myself onto his cock. Slowly, slowly I sank down until my flexible pussy had again swallowed all of him. Then I began to hump up and down. I could see that Walt, Victor and Greg were hard again as they watched the show.

Now Lyle pulled me down to him, holding me against his hard body as I continued to fuck him. At that point I felt hands rubbing over my back, legs and ass. Then I felt something cool on my asshole. Walt had placed some lubricant there, and now he is rubbing it into my ass. The feeling caused my pussy to tighten on Lyle's cock. However I soon relaxed, and as I did I felt Walt's finger sliding into my ass. It felt strangely exciting. Then a second finger worked its way in and continued to move in and out, as Lyle continued to fuck me, humping himself up and down. H ebrought my face down to his and kissed me long and hard as Walt pulled his fingers out and placed his cock at my asshole. He pushed a little and I raised my head from Lyle and gasped in pleasure as I swallowed his cockhead up my ass. When he pushed again, I pushed back, taking over half his cock inside me. The feeling was incredible. I groaned as Lyle and Walt started fucking me with alternating strokes. I had never felt so physically arousing or so erotic.

Even thought Walt had come in my mouth not long before, he shot his load in my ass within a minute or two. As he pulled out he left a little vaccum, which was quickly replaced by Greg, who slipped his cock into my ass with relative ease. Now he and Lyle pumped in unison, bringing load moans and squeals of joy from my gasping throat. Victor then knelt in front of me and pressed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and took it deep and now I was being fucked from all conceivable angles.

Soon I felt Lyle increasing the power and speed of his thrusts. At the same time Greg seemed to be close to coming as he rammed me harder and deeper. It was all I could do to keep Victor in my mouth as I was buffeted joyously from two different directions. I was getting hotter and hotter. My cunt was spewing and I was moaning and groaning uncontrollably around Victor's cock. Then I felt Greg stiffen and push all the way into me, and his warm come gushed into my ass. As he pulled his softening cock out of my asshole, Victor began to thrust more rapidly into my mouth and a moment later he dumped another load of come down my throat. As I finish swallowing it, I began to buck widly on top of Lyle and we both erupted at the same time. We all collasped on the floor. I lay there panting hard and feeling utterly wonderful as the guys' come slid out of my pussy and asshole.

End of story. Hope to provide more tmr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1