The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Upper Thomson

Hi testoste. Sorry. Although the Viet massage girl was expensive, how was her service?

Last edited by adonis; 27-07-2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
@adonis, overall experience below average. Felt mechanical. Limited 'activities'. No GFE feel. Just like going thru the motion only.
Old 18-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Recently, recce'd a new place in the same vicinity. I believe it was formerly "Huan Ran". After the previous sting, I came prepared with "big headed" game plan (to minimize my pocket damage). (Thanks to HC chiong guide)

Showering/cleansing are available in common toilets only. Opted for the shortest massage session - 35 min for $35.

I was served by masseur "Lxxx". She is the more matured lady amongst all. She is chatty and friendly. All the masseurs are Viets.

It's the same modus operandi as the "197" one. The massage is shorter than the prescribed duration. Its standard is sub par. She offered a menu of "manwhootd" treatments (50-150). I told her I can't afford the top of the menu (don't have enuf cash on hand), and after much persuasion / negotiation settled for the most basic.

They operate till 11pm only.

Would I return? Unlikely. Not for their subpar massage. However, I can't comment on the quality of their top of the menu is.

PS: All information are provided as it is.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Just recce'd another joint along the same stretch, out of curiosity. The first shop nearest to OCBC. I get prepared first - just enuf money for a short 30-min session. Also removed my NETS card.

Went up and met a nice looking PRC lady who can speak decent English. Opted for 30-min massage for $35.

The massage is piano and in 10-min, pop the GQ. She quoted $150 for a full treatment & $100 for BM+H*. I told her I did not have enuf money. She said I can also pay by NETS. I told her I did not bring my NETS card. She asked how much I had. I purposely opened my wallet in front of her, and showed that just left another $20. She was a bit disappointed but we still chatted while she hardly massaged me.

She claimed that they operate 24 hours non-stop. They have PRC & Viets.

Confirmed it's just another F* MP.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Just recce'd another joint along the same stretch, out of curiosity. The first shop nearest to OCBC. I get prepared first - just enuf money for a short 30-min session. Also removed my NETS card.

Went up and met a nice looking PRC lady who can speak decent English. Opted for 30-min massage for $35.

The massage is piano and in 10-min, pop the GQ. She quoted $150 for a full treatment & $100 for BM+H*. I told her I did not have enuf money. She said I can also pay by NETS. I told her I did not bring my NETS card. She asked how much I had. I purposely opened my wallet in front of her, and showed that just left another $20. She was a bit disappointed but we still chatted while she hardly massaged me.

She claimed that they operate 24 hours non-stop. They have PRC & Viets.

Confirmed it's just another F* MP.
Glad you did not become another carrot head for them. You saved the money and disappointment and go over to Dino's for makan .
Old 08-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Can forget it.. try other place ba.. depend u Wan clean or with special
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1