The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Kingkongspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Familiar Upper Thomson Spa now under NEW management!

Can pm menu location and damages. I hope they look like the pic.
Old Today, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkongspa View Post
Can pm menu location and damages. I hope they look like the pic.

Its fake la. You can reverse search the pics, he stole it from baobua then edit the face abit
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Kingkongspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Its fake la. You can reverse search the pics, he stole it from baobua then edit the face abit
I don't have such skill leh.
But sian 1/2 liao.
Old Today, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Since alot of bros have been asking for FR, I commando and give my long winded story.

I used to visit this place (Lina has been around for more than 1 year, overlap with xiaoxiao) before it renovated, was dingy, dark, messy, and abit dirty to be honest. Only kept going when I needed my horny milf fix but once xiaoxiao retired, I stopped.

Fast forward to today, through xiaoxiao, I managed to know that the place changed management, and got a whole restoration.

Now the front counter area is no longer covered with random objects and Chinese snacks, and the place is much brighter. They redid the wallpaper (I took a pic!) and touched up the toilet (still not good tbh).

But you're here for FR, so let's get to it.

New girl lili is 26 years old from Vietnam, learning Chinese, and has been here for only 2 months! No money to advertise, that's why her face not there in the ad.

Looks: 7/10 young, sweet looking, confirm won't reject
Body: petite, like 1.5 m, small B, natural perky
Massage: 7/10 better than expected! Got training, and did a solid half an hour before GQ
Action: 8/10 great sounds, great movements, great expressions, bros interested pls pm me to get more info..

I only managed to see Lina (her face looks like got some work done, dunno) and a Chinese lady, who honestly does not look like anyone in the ad.

My review is for new girl lili and the shop only, please delete if not appropriate. Thanks for reading my grandfather story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1