The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

long time ago..me n my grp of frds (guys and gers) booked the chalet at changi village..it was those hdb 3 rm type of chalet..so the bathroom is the old design with those metal door..there is a gap at the side so if u stand outside at a angle..u can actually peep in...so on the 2nd day morning..our grp of frds wan to go down for breakfast but there is this ger who woke up late..so she say she will bath 1st then join us for breakfast..thinkin abt the gap at the bathroom door..i volunteered to stay behind and wait for her..so while she bath..i tried to peep in..she is about a b cup but as she quite slim..so overall her figure is quite ok...can see her dark nips..down there..she seem to have trimmed it so the bush was quite neat...

then at nite...i was chattin with this ger (she is a frd of another frd so it was the first time i saw her then) until abt 4am..then she say she is tired and wan to go bath b4 sleep..so i pretend that i will go sleep first..once i heard the water sound..i sneaked out from the room while the rest is sleepin and peep at her and her c cup
Old 31-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This incident happened when i was very young, prob kindergarden.

My mom and i were at the tuition centre waiting for my bro to finish his class and I ask my mom to accompany me to the toilet and had her waiting outside the male's toilet for me. When i came out, she wasnt there and i thought she might have gone to the ladies.
After waiting for another 5 mins, i was getting scared as she did not came out yet. I was very young back then and afraid to get lost myself.

So i went into the ladies and peak under every cubicle with closed door to look for my mother. Until one of the cubicle had a shock of my life (at that time). The lady inside was having mensus and was wiping blood of her pussy.

I was so scared that i ran out of the toilet and cursing myself that i have gotten the "bad luck". (when i was young, i always tot that having mensus is having bad luck).

Then i saw my mother talking to another lady about 50m away from the toilet. Quickly ran towards her and blame myself for the bad day. Comes to think of it, shouldnt it be a fruitful day? =)
Old 31-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jailbirdsjb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ17 View Post
This incident happened when i was very young, prob kindergarden.

My mom and i were at the tuition centre waiting for my bro to finish his class and I ask my mom to accompany me to the toilet and had her waiting outside the male's toilet for me. When i came out, she wasnt there and i thought she might have gone to the ladies.
After waiting for another 5 mins, i was getting scared as she did not came out yet. I was very young back then and afraid to get lost myself.

So i went into the ladies and peak under every cubicle with closed door to look for my mother. Until one of the cubicle had a shock of my life (at that time). The lady inside was having mensus and was wiping blood of her pussy.

I was so scared that i ran out of the toilet and cursing myself that i have gotten the "bad luck". (when i was young, i always tot that having mensus is having bad luck).

Then i saw my mother talking to another lady about 50m away from the toilet. Quickly ran towards her and blame myself for the bad day. Comes to think of it, shouldnt it be a fruitful day? =)
so young u know what is menses liao meh?
Old 31-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct View Post
long time ago..me n my grp of frds (guys and gers) booked the chalet at changi village..it was those hdb 3 rm type of chalet..so the bathroom is the old design with those metal door..there is a gap at the side so if u stand outside at a angle..u can actually peep in...so on the 2nd day morning..our grp of frds wan to go down for breakfast but there is this ger who woke up late..so she say she will bath 1st then join us for breakfast..thinkin abt the gap at the bathroom door..i volunteered to stay behind and wait for her..so while she bath..i tried to peep in..she is about a b cup but as she quite slim..so overall her figure is quite ok...can see her dark nips..down there..she seem to have trimmed it so the bush was quite neat...

then at nite...i was chattin with this ger (she is a frd of another frd so it was the first time i saw her then) until abt 4am..then she say she is tired and wan to go bath b4 sleep..so i pretend that i will go sleep first..once i heard the water sound..i sneaked out from the room while the rest is sleepin and peep at her and her c cup
I've seen those old metal doors but never seem to see through the gap. Maybe you were lucky this particular door was loose
Old 01-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woke up 1 early morning last week and saw my brother rushing to toilet to bath. Sian as I cannot use the toilet. As I was about to go back to my room, I saw my brother's room door was not close properly. I peep inside and saw his gf sleeping on the bed in only a panty.
She has very nice breast C-cup and brown nipples. Slim build and nice looking face. My little bro immediately have reaction. I stood there about 5 mins before I push the door wider and have a closer look. The gf is still soundly asleep. It was another 5 mins later that the bathing sound stop and I close the door and went back to my room. Immediately PCC.
Until now still cannot forget the scene. Everytime I saw her and it will remind me of her sleeping in her panty.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

U didn't try touching these C boobs??
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
I saw my brother's room door was not close properly. I peep inside and saw his gf sleeping on the bed in only a panty.
She has very nice breast C-cup and brown nipples. Slim build and nice looking face. My little bro immediately have reaction.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I stood there about 5 mins before I push the door wider and have a closer look. The gf is still soundly asleep. It was another 5 mins later that the bathing sound stop and I close the door and went back to my room. Immediately PCC.
Until now still cannot forget the scene. Everytime I saw her and it will remind me of her sleeping in her panty.
U should go in to have a closer look,maybe can see camel toe

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailbirdsjb View Post
so young u know what is menses liao meh?
Since young i am already quite aware of these things... But the exact details like once a month or wad i wont know. I just remember when i was young always heard my mom saying "Lai toto" or wad..... i know it means that thing...
Old 01-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Bro Ah_rat, i would say..
Bro X-Guy, u should go in 2 have a closer look, may b can c her pussy b'cos she may b wearing crotchless panties...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Quote:
I stood there about 5 mins before I push the door wider and have a closer look. The gf is still soundly asleep. It was another 5 mins later that the bathing sound stop and I close the door and went back to my room. Immediately PCC.
U should go in to have a closer look,maybe can see camel toe
Old 02-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Cool Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

There was this time that i went to my big uncle's condo party. Saw my "dua kim" or my big uncle's wife nips as her bra cup left her bare breast as she was bending forward at the table focused on writing some particulars which took about a few mins. A security guard was standing next to her too haha & i was standing another side of her. Really quite nice to see her perky nips though she is abt 40+ liao i think.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
There was this time that i went to my big uncle's condo party. Saw my "dua kim" or my big uncle's wife nips as her bra cup left her bare breast as she was bending forward at the table focused on writing some particulars which took about a few mins. A security guard was standing next to her too haha & i was standing another side of her. Really quite nice to see her perky nips though she is abt 40+ liao i think.
Large boobs nevermind
Old 03-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
you must be smiling with the security guard loh lol
Old 04-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Bump
Old 04-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Dudes,

Great sightings to share, but the key word is "NAKED". Please post only naked incidents, not down blouse or upskirt please.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Dudes,

Great sightings to share, but the key word is "NAKED". Please post only naked incidents, not down blouse or upskirt please.
I think downblouses are fine too , as long as brothers enjoy it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1