The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
Bro, congratulations when is your big day? Btw Sinsot also varies if the girl has been married b4 or has any kids though
Another impt factor, "desperate"
Old 29-04-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is the first time I hear this... 50k for father arrange wedding??? Arrange what for wedding??? Have not marry already 50k, after wedding what other arrangement the dad needs to take care of??? Anyway this is innovative, I learnt another trick ....
after her father,mother will asking for 30k to buy gold,etc...
Old 29-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, congratulations when is your big day? Btw Sinsot also varies if the girl has been married b4 or has any kids though
It'll be near end of the year. Yeah the sinsot is a sticky part. Im a poor man after having to set aside it plus the gold plus the wedding ... i know the sinsot coming back to my gf which will be used to pay for part of our matrimonial home but then that means more money to fork out when it comes to that part. U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party?
Old 29-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
It'll be near end of the year. Yeah the sinsot is a sticky part. Im a poor man after having to set aside it plus the gold plus the wedding ... i know the sinsot coming back to my gf which will be used to pay for part of our matrimonial home but then that means more money to fork out when it comes to that part. U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party?
Wish i could sponsor Bro but i am worse than you, at least you still have something back where for me i got myself a "buy one get three free" and that means money gone with the wind hahaha
Old 29-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
where the invitations?
Old 29-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party?
U name the place and I think whether can afford to sponsor.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Glouyang,

We can all contribute to the BP, where? Rent one of the party rooms at soapys, gogos or karaoke room? I'll pay for a girl from Obsessions!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
The questions should be: When getting marry again?
HEY!!! 大哥 dun anyhow say leh... Congrats Bro Glouyang didn't knw u were tat involved in Thailand! When u plan 2 have bachelor party? I think I can contribute something to the Bachelor Party pool. What u have in mind? Book one of those large jacuzzi rooms & have a Roman orgy?

Quote:
Wish i could sponsor Bro but i am worse than you, at least you still have something back where for me i got myself a "buy one get three free" and that means money gone with the wind hahaha
Wah... u tot supermarket sale ah?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Any bros have any lobang for working in the aviation industry in or near bangkok?dun mind relocating there,lol
555+ I not from the aviation biz but know a few pilots in the forum that always fly aeroplane. Mayb can PM them?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ I not from the aviation biz but know a few pilots in the forum that always fly aeroplane. Mayb can PM them?
LOL,got any aeroplane head cleaners u know too?
Old 30-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Wah... u tot supermarket sale ah?[/QUOTE

It's worse than a supermarket sale bro, at least for a supermarket sale you know that you will get a discount but me i married one that comes along with 3 kids (buy 1 get 3 free)
Old 30-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well bro im sure as long as everything works out and you are happy, it will be worth the money. I was just kidding about the sponsorship but looks like a few bros here quite excited leh. 555+
Old 30-04-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
where the invitations?
I thought i will figure it out with my buddies before saying anything here. Will definitely invite once closer to the date.
Old 30-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

Bro indianmagicoil, i been in and out thailand for about 3 years but not exactly into the scene of MP and AGG so never post alot ma. Ask me for info i think i no different from a newbie so i keep quiet lor. I do like the place (and gals) and now developing some business opportunity as well so i guess SG will be relegated to be my 2nd home soon.

As for my BP no need to sponsor just come together to enjoy can already. But hope no freeloaders as well as my gd buddy had warned me before.
Old 30-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well bro im sure as long as everything works out and you are happy, it will be worth the money. I was just kidding about the sponsorship but looks like a few bros here quite excited leh. 555+

I hope so too bro that it will be long term and i did not make any mistake but as the saying go's nobody knows what's the future like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1